Features
- Changed music (17 tracks)
- 26 governments with historical leaders
- Attempt to create historical scenario
- All sides in Russian Civil War
- Accurate borders (as possible)
- Alliances System

image.thumb.png.83fc9e1706f1415faecf19f83d0301c7.png

Okay, so, in 2018 I trying to create scenario, based on Russian Civil War, because I love this topic. But there is still no workshop in Steam, so I found mine scenario from 4 years ago and bring it to you guys. Yes, I'm not professional history academic or teacher, but this is my attempt to create something historical. There is no good events in AOH2, so I can't bring it in my scenario. Some music can be from another time, but create very good atmosphere in gameplay. I add 17 tracks to my scenario. So, try to play it and leave your comments!

Sides
- German Empire
- Turkish Forces
- Russian State
- Finnish SR
- Finnish Kingdom
- Baltic Duchy
- Courland and Semgalia
- Romania
- Moldawia
- Entente
- Japan Forces
- Kuban
- Poland
- Ukrainian State
- Belorussian Republic
- Lithuanian Kingdom
- Don Army
- Transbaikal
- Soviet Russia
- Bogd Khanate
- China
- Alash Orda
- Bukharian Emirat
- Khanate Of Khiva
- Krimean Republic

war-3.jpg

Installation

1. Download the zip file below
  2. My scenario based on WW II scenario, paste my  "worldwar2" folder (Don't rename it)  it in the scenarios C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AoCII\map\Earth\scenarios and replace.
  3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AoCII and paste my music folder in AoCII folder and replace.
  4. Open the "civilizations_editor" folder inside the zip file that you downloaded.
  5. Copy everything inside the folder and paste it in the folder located here by default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\game\civilizations_editor.
  6. Launch Age of Civilizations 2.

Screenshots

image.thumb.png.28983775e463904041dba74354eb12b6.png

image.thumb.png.f8557d06c0671de89b830fc475142309.png

image.thumb.png.d40e7e2ecc38abfa76cec2bbfbf77ea2.png
Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17qeUfHxSF0rq4aon6IgMb4tFPcHb1yRA/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Charles XII