Age of History 3
Aryan

Age of History 2 Android - Accessing scenario data, with video tutorial

The a.p.k used for extracting data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13yIbee2zQ9nuDVW923VmA-rvXJ2mcEQ2/view?usp=drivesdk

When installed it will be installed as an update to AoH2 TNO, you'll be unable to play the game while it is installed. Do not uninstall aoh2 tno before installing it. Do not uninstall it until you've used or copied somewhere else all the files you need.

Open it and run it for a few seconds. Then close the app.

Go to MT Manager and click the a.p.k. Click the data directory path.

You can copy all the data you need from here and add it to a.p.k

Once you've finished you can uninstall that app and reinstall AoH2.

Note: This data extractor is made for vanilla AoH2. Mods like Addon+ and BE2 which are installed as a separate app will require the data extraction a.p.k's data location to be edited. You can do that by editing the AndroidManifest.xml file in the a.p.k.

Edited by Aryan

Hello. I don't understand it at 100%. So this is working like: I made scenario, install this file in the topic and then I can see this scenario in map/scenarios? 

On 3/21/2023 at 1:42 AM, Historyk said:

Hello. I don't understand it at 100%. So this is working like: I made scenario, install this file in the topic and then I can see this scenario in map/scenarios? 

Yes. You have you make whatever you want, then install the file, run the app once, then you can view the game data. Afterwards you'll have to uninstall that app and then reinstall AoH2. Make sure you've copied all the game data you need to some other folder before you uninstall.

Just tried this out, and... It works! This was truly a lifesaver, as I've been a few weeks with the development of my mod halted. 

You're the best Aren, not only creating the most detailed and fun mods, but also helping out the community with methods and modding tips.