Age of History 3

Corazón de la historia en desarrollo

Mod basado en juegos de paradoja, especialmente con corazones de ion 4!!

imagen.png.3d6e1b4e53ccec4d676e957949a27289.png

-Disponible en la versión 1.0:

-Mapa de 10000 provincias o más-

-Nueva interfaz de usuario y banderas-

.Vamos a tener Focus Trees pero diferentes a los de HoI4 para Francia, El Tercer Reich, UK, Italia y Estados Unidos-

-Aunque no tendrán muchos eventos, actualizaremos el mod para mejorar el enfoque y añadir más para todos los países-

-La textura del mapa será la que tenga EU4-

-El escenario Greathing Storm y Blitzkrieg disponible-

-Nuevas civilizaciones e ideologías-

-Música nueva (De todos los juegos de paradoja y otros lugares)-

-Imágenes de líderes al estilo HoI4-

-Las imágenes serán completamente originales y hechas por mí, aquí algunas de las que he creado hasta ahora:

imagen.png.6d42c844713b8ae227635ddad578646b.pngimagen.png.b7515cd587827c5e9581ee81c52292b2.png

Próximamente en la versión 2.0 que se llamará Man the Guns :

-Nuevos árboles de enfoque para Suiza, España, México, Polonia, Bélgica, Luxemburgo, Países Bajos, Yugoslavia y Japón.

-Además de mejorar los árboles del Reino Unido, el Tercer Reich, Francia, Estados Unidos y un poco de la Unión Soviética

Esta próxima versión se centrará en mejorar o nerfear países y corregir errores, su hermosa comunidad puede informarnos

Mi telegrama para contactarme, además de avisar cuando saldrá la primera versión:@GaruBiMot

El mod está en desarrollo, también estoy buscando el apoyo de la comunidad para crear este gran mod.
Por eso te invito a unirte a mi equipo para desarrollar este mod, te lo agradecería mucho y gracias

Edited by GaruBi Motsu

How will the provinces be?

This will be weird but I hope you understand, the mod will have 10,000 provinces or much more for what I'm doing, which is the following:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.thumb.png.91a5b04e6e4bc045b2d8d8e0bd27889a.pngok, you will have some questions like... Why is France a mess in its provinces?.

And what happened to Switzerland?

But hey, those questions are easy to answer. What I want to do is that the type of terrain depends on the size of the province, since yes, AoH2 is not an rts game so what I want is to give a bit of realism when a troop crosses a province since Yes, in the base game you can conquer an entire mountain area but well, what I want to imply is that that's over:

-Include new types of terrain and modify some existing ones-

I did not answer the question but it is understood what it is about, an example is Switzerland, Switzerland has very small provinces and this is because it is all mountains, which could make it a bit difficult for the country to take troops to invade a country ( which is impossible) so yes... the less complicated the terrain, the larger the provinces... poor poland

surely nothing was understood because nothing was explained

Yea, this mods gonna die I already see it would be better if creator didn't start from scratch for map and used simons hearts of age of history 2 map with like 11k provinces and then he could produce results much faster with a already well established map and could focus on the nightmare of bringing hoi4 style focus trees to aoh2. (Just my personal opinion and assuming Simon will give consent) 

41 minutes ago, idea man said:

Yea, this mods gonna die I already see it would be better if creator didn't start from scratch for map and used simons hearts of age of history 2 map with like 11k provinces and then he could produce results much faster with a already well established map and could focus on the nightmare of bringing hoi4 style focus trees to aoh2. (Just my personal opinion and assuming Simon will give consent) 

The truth is that I don't like Simon's map very much, apart from that I don't want to reuse a map that many already use, but hey, the mod won't die because I already have the map almost complete, also thanks to Age of Modding I won't have to create the provinces for the game and don't worry, the first version will be very soon 

On 3/20/2023 at 7:46 AM, idea man said:

Well... the mod will take a while due to the size of the map and various events I'm doing, especially for Germany and Spain, while I leave you with the best country in the world and its leader

image.png.c8d679ad1367a71c01ec42f76f37f6dc.pngimage.thumb.png.9b1db89f17316c7f163bfbcfd13c9367.png

On 3/19/2023 at 4:13 PM, GaruBi Motsu said:
How will the provinces be?

This will be weird but I hope you understand, the mod will have 10,000 provinces or much more for what I'm doing, which is the following:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.thumb.png.91a5b04e6e4bc045b2d8d8e0bd27889a.pngok, you will have some questions like... Why is France a mess in its provinces?.

And what happened to Switzerland?

But hey, those questions are easy to answer. What I want to do is that the type of terrain depends on the size of the province, since yes, AoH2 is not an rts game so what I want is to give a bit of realism when a troop crosses a province since Yes, in the base game you can conquer an entire mountain area but well, what I want to imply is that that's over:

-Include new types of terrain and modify some existing ones-

I did not answer the question but it is understood what it is about, an example is Switzerland, Switzerland has very small provinces and this is because it is all mountains, which could make it a bit difficult for the country to take troops to invade a country ( which is impossible) so yes... the less complicated the terrain, the larger the provinces... poor poland

surely nothing was understood because nothing was explained

Will the populations be realistic populations?

On 21/4/2023 at 22:53, Milklord said:

¿Serán las poblaciones poblaciones realistas?

Well, I really don't know whether to make the provinces with real population, but I want the provinces that are forests to have no population since... Bruh no one lives, so I'm considering it

Is this mod set mainly in Europe or will other continents have leaders and detailed provinces? (Idk if you already said it because I don't speak Spanish)

On 5/7/2023 at 12:13 AM, GigaChad said:

Is this mod set mainly in Europe or will other continents have leaders and detailed provinces? (Idk if you already said it because I don't speak Spanish)

Don't worry, yes, the mod is set in all continents, mainly Europe and Asia