Age of History 3

NOTE: THIS ISN'T MY MOD AND I'M NOT THE AUTHOR. I AM JUST POSTING IT HERE FOR THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING COMMUNITY.

Addon 2.0

This mod seems to be an attempt to fix a released 2020 cancelled build of Addon+ 2.0, I own nothing here. I don't know who the author of this is.

From the mod's creator:

"Hi, I recently fixed Addon 2.0 mod bugs with Scenario+ code, everything works fine as it should.

What I've done:
Fixed bugs, fixed many country flags, fixed my translation in some places, improved it, didn’t finish it, the farm was not translated there, but I think this doesn’t interfere, right? A? Will you write in the comments whether it is necessary to fix the translation to the ideal or leave it as it is now? And so everything seems to be working well, write the problem areas of translations for their further change

Outcome:
Now we have a real Addon 2.0, not the addon that was before. Fr, we got scammed?
But of course, without Scenario+ there would be no addon upgrade

How is it different from the regular addon 2.0?

Russian keyboard,
    nuclear weapons,
    annex cities of neighbors,
    take or give income to a vassal,
    more interesting revolutions,
    you can recruit troops in occupied territory,
    you can join any alliance (dependent on relationships) creating huge alliances is much easier
    and other goodies, that is, everything that can be done in scenario

"

DOWNLOAD(CLICK THE GREEN BUTTON THAT SAYS "Скачать файл"):

PC:Click

Android:Click

MOD TAKEN FROM HERE

Edited by kittylover7000