Age of History 3

7 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

I tried but cannot, I can just see the others reactions...

No problem

With some further testing I have realised that 80% speed breaks the events, some events wont run at all. So if you guys play usgw leave the speed on 100%

There will be changes with the Spanish civil war in the next beta, Anarchists will rise up 100% of the time. Next and possibly the last vote for a while, do you guys want me to make a scenario for TSGW where the AI only takes historical decisions? Green is yes, Red is no ( Vote is already over )

I will also try to make USGW more historicaly accurate, if you guys have historical suggestions then suggest them to me priv, you can send me messages without being my friend on discord or suggest on aoh2 forum

All confirmed features

-Lithuania tree

-Albania tree

-Proviences next to rivers having better defence bonuses

-Historical AI scenario There is more but other stuff are not as relevant, which is why they will be in the change log when the next beta comes out

Portrait of Zog and Antanas

antanas.png.f339f9ff21aac8073ec9efe4c0f4d04b.png

zog.png.ff834d14fe5ba31dae7c707cc3d65315.png

There will be river provinces that provide better defense. Basically terrain next to rivers that provides better defense. There will of course be a map without those terrains for the players that do not want them

1 minute ago, Wooodex said:

No problem

With some further testing I have realised that 80% speed breaks the events, some events wont run at all. So if you guys play usgw leave the speed on 100%

There will be changes with the Spanish civil war in the next beta, Anarchists will rise up 100% of the time. Next and possibly the last vote for a while, do you guys want me to make a scenario for TSGW where the AI only takes historical decisions? Green is yes, Red is no ( Vote is already over )

I will also try to make USGW more historicaly accurate, if you guys have historical suggestions then suggest them to me priv, you can send me messages without being my friend on discord or suggest on aoh2 forum

All confirmed features

-Lithuania tree

-Albania tree

-Proviences next to rivers having better defence bonuses

-Historical AI scenario There is more but other stuff are not as relevant, which is why they will be in the change log when the next beta comes out

Portrait of Zog and Antanas

antanas.png.f339f9ff21aac8073ec9efe4c0f4d04b.png

zog.png.ff834d14fe5ba31dae7c707cc3d65315.png

There will be river provinces that provide better defense. Basically terrain next to rivers that provides better defense. There will of course be a map without those terrains for the players that do not want them

Why do not do Historical and non-Historical AI, I mean both?

A scenario very historic and another no...

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

Why do not do Historical and non-Historical AI, I mean both?

A scenario very historic and another no...

That is what is planned.

One scenario will have historical AI, one wont

Edited by Wooodex

32 minutes ago, Dimitry Yazov said:

You should do a version with uwut engine

I tried A version with Bloody Europe, while all features are alright, capitulation system break the surrender/peace treaties events, so I plan when the mod release to rework some events to be compatible with it.

For example Germany will annex all of Czechoslovakia due to the capitulation system.

I still wait for the official release since uwut engine is far better than.Bloody Europe in surrender and rebels stuff.

Screenshot_20230817-100223.thumb.png.ce2bc13cb925853228d3d1567ef9d9f3.png

As you see here, if we  were to change the engine, we must change events before

Edited by Emir of Granada

8 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

For example Germany will annex all of Czechoslovakia due to the capitulation system.

I still wait for the official release since uwut engine is far better than.Bloody Europe in surrender and rebels stuff.

Screenshot_20230817-100223.thumb.png.ce2bc13cb925853228d3d1567ef9d9f3.png

As you see here, if we  were to change the engine, we must change events before

I thinks it's kinda irrelevant to the main topic but I believe Bloody Europe make it equal with uwut engine
Bloody Europe did add a lot of features that most of us did not notice, or simple forgot it exist, like you can call collabration in occupied provinces, army experience, change puppet ideology when release(1.2.2.1 I think), give resource to other country, election, Expansionist Aggression, Ideology like Communist or Fascist with more aggression, easier to manage puppet with a bigger economy and population, changes to puppet behavior, realistic supply system, the army feature(automatic retreat when getting attack, the whole army doesn't get destroy by comparing number like RISK game),automatic assimilation, mobilization, automatic build(although it didn't work well)... I thinks Bloody Europe did great

I thinks I talked too much but I just want to share my thought
English is not my first language

On 8/17/2023 at 6:24 PM, puppy said:

I thinks it's kinda irrelevant to the main topic but I believe Bloody Europe make it equal with uwut engine
Bloody Europe did add a lot of features that most of us did not notice, or simple forgot it exist, like you can call collabration in occupied provinces, army experience, change puppet ideology when release(1.2.2.1 I think), give resource to other country, election, Expansionist Aggression, Ideology like Communist or Fascist with more aggression, easier to manage puppet with a bigger economy and population, changes to puppet behavior, realistic supply system, the army feature(automatic retreat when getting attack, the whole army doesn't get destroy by comparing number like RISK game),automatic assimilation, mobilization, automatic build(although it didn't work well)... I thinks Bloody Europe did great

I thinks I talked too much but I just want to share my thought
English is not my first language

1-Well, now Bloody Europe has been discontinued but uwut is still alive

2- Army retreat is not well developped, it is just customizable by army losses  and that sucks, it is not a retreat mechanic it is just a mechanic that make wars longer and the game less challenging, you attack carelessly.

2- Uwut engine has also More agressive fascist AI and communist also

3- Easier to manage puppet, literally Uwut engine allow you to take money and research point from your puppet, and it is planned to also avoid puppets from gaining lands in the peace deal.

4-Ressource like food and manpower are very buggy in every game they go negative leading countries to collapse. And also ressouce was supressed in the recent update 

5-Army experience is rarely used by the AI, and it is easy to get them, and they cost a lot of money

6-Also Uwut engine is still being developped and has cool features like disband shortcut, advanced audio, defensive/offensive force, spies... while BE is dead and the last version is buggy.

Edited by Emir of Granada

22 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

1-Well, now Bloody Europe has been discontinued but uwut is still alive

2- Army retreat is not well developped, it is just customizable by army losses  and that sucks, it is not a retreat mechanic it is just a mechanic that make wars longer and the game less challenging, you attack carelessly.

2- Uwut engine has also More agressive fascist AI and communist also

3- Easier to manage puppet, literally Uwut engine allow you to take money and research point from your puppet, and it is planned to also avoid puppets from gaining lands in the peace deal.

4-Ressource like food and manpower are very buggy in every game they go negative leading countries to collapse. And also ressouce was supressed in the recent update 

5-Army experience is rarely used by the AI, and it is easy to get them, and they cost a lot of money

6-Also Uwut engine is still being developped and has cool features like disband button, advancef audio, defensive/offensive force, spies... while BE is dead and the last version is buggy.

1. Bro you said this after uwut continued and delete your old messages.

2. I agreed, but the things is that BE dev are capable of making this feature, with additional modification this feature may become a major things.

3. I didn't have a World tension system like in HOI4 while BE did have one.

3. It a ported feature so I think it's not a unique features of Uwut engine, BE did make the vassal easier to manager by they own(although it's not as proactive like the ported features in Uwut Engine but it did supressed the vassal by alot)

4. Manpower are very buggy, but food ain't, food never go negative for me in BE.

5. AI did used Army Experience, if you use spectator mode, but yeah it really easy to get them(although they said they did make it harder)

6. Features like advanced audio, vassals, nuclear are all taken from other mods(I acknowledge that BE also did taken audio and nuclear but like [3] I thinks it's not unique feautre of Uwut Engine), BE is infamous of bug but in Uwut Engine you get a lot of b ug too, the war trade exploit still work, and features like cannot declare war in non-aggression pact and block diplomatic action doesn't work, disband button already exist in the game.

Beside if you take a look at all BE2 feature you'll realize that the developer of BE are more skilled at coding because there're feature in BE2 that is very hard to make as a normal AOH2 coder due to the game source code, example of these features may include Capitulation, AutoBuild, Took control of the country in spectator mode. BE2 developer are capable of adding new tech and new bar in the menu(where you control the tax and invest) Although it never put into pratice but It show how much BE2 Dev can do. In a post, the Dev even said that he can make his own game that based on Java like AOH2.

The point of this post it's not I'm trying to downgrade Uwut Engine to a low effort mod because of it used of ported feature. Uwut Engine is still a new things and I expected it to having more awesome features.

53 minutes ago, puppy said:

1. Bro you said this after uwut continued and delete your old messages.

2. I agreed, but the things is that BE dev are capable of making this feature, with additional modification this feature may become a major things.

3. I didn't have a World tension system like in HOI4 while BE did have one.

3. It a ported feature so I think it's not a unique features of Uwut engine, BE did make the vassal easier to manager by they own(although it's not as proactive like the ported features in Uwut Engine but it did supressed the vassal by alot)

4. Manpower are very buggy, but food ain't, food never go negative for me in BE.

5. AI did used Army Experience, if you use spectator mode, but yeah it really easy to get them(although they said they did make it harder)

6. Features like advanced audio, vassals, nuclear are all taken from other mods(I acknowledge that BE also did taken audio and nuclear but like [3] I thinks it's not unique feautre of Uwut Engine), BE is infamous of bug but in Uwut Engine you get a lot of b ug too, the war trade exploit still work, and features like cannot declare war in non-aggression pact and block diplomatic action doesn't work, disband button already exist in the game.

Beside if you take a look at all BE2 feature you'll realize that the developer of BE are more skilled at coding because there're feature in BE2 that is very hard to make as a normal AOH2 coder due to the game source code, example of these features may include Capitulation, AutoBuild, Took control of the country in spectator mode. BE2 developer are capable of adding new tech and new bar in the menu(where you control the tax and invest) Although it never put into pratice but It show how much BE2 Dev can do. In a post, the Dev even said that he can make his own game that based on Java like AOH2.

The point of this post it's not I'm trying to downgrade Uwut Engine to a low effort mod because of it used of ported feature. Uwut Engine is still a new things and I expected it to having more awesome features.

wtf features like "cannot declare war in non-aggression pact and block diplomatic action doesn't" work", this ones works and theres no disband button in game (shortcut) and theres still no world tension system in be2 world tension means tension in the world but in be2 its tension agaisnt player, dont judge uwut engine without testing it be2 fan haha

Edited by uwut

26 minutes ago, uwut said:

wtf features like "cannot declare war in non-aggression pact and block diplomatic action doesn't" work", this ones works and theres no disband button in game (shortcut) and theres still no world tension system in be2 world tension means tension in the world but in be2 its tension agaisnt player

It doesn't work for me tho, idk how. For World Tension, I think you are confuse with that tension against the player. BE modify the game so the aggression of countries are varies and depend on how big the war is and how longer the war go on.

I appreciate you for adding spy. the problem is that does is link with the original support rebel mechanic? In the vanilla game I barely can start a rebel in other countries through this, I think it'll very good if the two mechanic cooperate together.

33 minutes ago, uwut said:

wtf features like "cannot declare war in non-aggression pact and block diplomatic action doesn't" work", this ones works and theres no disband button in game (shortcut) and theres still no world tension system in be2 world tension means tension in the world but in be2 its tension agaisnt player, dont judge uwut engine without testing it be2 fan haha

Btw bro I think you shouldn't be acting like that, I'm just going discussing it's not like I try to be toxic.

4 minutes ago, puppy said:

It doesn't work for me tho, idk how. For World Tension, I think you are confuse with that tension against the player. BE modify the game so the aggression of countries are varies and depend on how big the war is and how longer the war go on.

I appreciate you for adding spy. the problem is that does is link with the original support rebel mechanic? In the vanilla game I barely can start a rebel in other countries through this, I think it'll very good if the two mechanic cooperate together.

1.first test engine and type after that  2. be2 team said its agression to player not world tension 3.yes 

9 hours ago, uwut said:

1.first test engine and type after that  2. be2 team said its agression to player not world tension 3.yes 

also uwut engine v1.3 is not buggy (maybe you can find 1-2 unnecesery bugs) but bloody europe v1.3 is buggy very much, test engine before blaming with wrong informations 💀

Edited by uwut

20 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

This has potential to be a better ww2 with events mod than The Last Millennium was, I hope this opportunity doesn't go to waste

Yes while the last millenium have quality events and border goreless borders, its events are only for major countries, but with UGSW all countries will have good/ funny paths so UGSW if released should be classified one of the best mods of AOH2.

22 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Yes while the last millenium have quality events and border goreless borders, its events are only for major countries, but with UGSW all countries will have good/ funny paths so UGSW if released should be classified one of the best mods of AOH2.

Exactly