Age of History 3

10 minutes ago, juanesbodrio said:

¿Utilizarás la nueva actualización de Bloody Europe 2?

me obsesione tanto con los niveles de autonomia robados del scenario+ en el uwut engine que voy descartando mas y mas esa posibilidad.

(luego me fijo si no crashea)

image.png.b35d44e20abba7ee779be09ce0627379.png

there are not enough 2021 scenarios in this mod, so this is the third one.
the d stands for "detailed" and the color pallete is yet to be adapted.
territories, autonomies and wars will be shown there.

g'night.
(by the way, brazilian and german cities were done today n' yesterday.)

4 hours ago, RostislavMerte said:

mfw i don't know what to do (i get thrown to main menu every time i try to enter Scenario editor)

Using android because my PC is still fuckin dead

Screenshot_20240524-090409.jpg

generally, when scenario editor acts like that, it's because something's missing (civs, governments) or a scenario decided to corrupt himself out of nowhere.

where you got the mobile port?
please link it so i can see specifically what's exactly missing.

6 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

generally, when scenario editor acts like that, it's because something's missing (civs, governments) or a scenario decided to corrupt himself out of nowhere.

where you got the mobile port?
please link it so i can see specifically what's exactly missing.

I have the same issue on mobile, and the link is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FG6xwweaOOYx2GyRNYiQA25ITYb_xRRH/view?usp=drivesdk

3 hours ago, Serb said:

"ages" file is vanilla and not rotp's one.

this file on the version i mantain would have done the job even though 2 ages before the 1800's are missing.
image.png.edb674eb41b1ab90c46aa164d1ec4767.png

but if we change that doesn't really help, it might be uwut engine's population settings.

i literally installed mt manager to debug on this. i'll update later when i confirm if theory A or theory B are correct.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

"ages" file is vanilla and not rotp's one.

this file on the version i mantain would have done the job even though 2 ages before the 1800's are missing.
image.png.edb674eb41b1ab90c46aa164d1ec4767.png

but if we change that doesn't really help, it might be uwut engine's population settings.

i literally installed mt manager to debug on this. i'll update later when i confirm if theory A or theory B are correct.

the "ages.json" was the problem. (and the sign problem was also fixed, the file is now around 45k files instead of 100k)

going to put the "working" mobile port in some time.

Edited by bun_dha4

Posted (edited)

REGARDING Q-BAM PROJECT'S ANDROID PORT

So, thanks to the efforts of @The Duse and some tweaks of mine, Q-BAM Project is "officialy" on mobile.
 image.png.f0bde9a5fb62d3c7f3ce180ae1cdf550.png

Even though, it's not completely consistent with the photos shown on the PC version, as the background, text and so are different; but the color palletes have been rescued. Regime changes are pretty much broken too, and uwut engine is missing.

It's on Release Candidate 1, which has errors specially on the WW1 scenario and some cities; it's outdated.

I don't plan to update it every two weeks and it may or may not have inconsistent update schedules.

With that out of the road, enjoy your little game.

Download Q-BAM Project for Android (RC1)

By the way this doesn't come with any other maps as opposed to PC, but that's because optimization and deprecation rather than debug feature-cuts.

Edited by bun_dha4

13 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

by the way, release candidate 3 will get it's mobile port. somewhere after june 2.

u mean the ROTP map? Yeah so i added it from the old android version into the new android version. honestly, i have a feeling that if i learn to mod on android and share custom scenarios,i may release a cyberpunk  scenario pack lololol. I love the mod, despite it being cropped compared to PC version.

18 minutes ago, RostislavMerte said:

u mean the ROTP map? Yeah so i added it from the old android version into the new android version. honestly, i have a feeling that if i learn to mod on android and share custom scenarios,i may release a cyberpunk  scenario pack lololol. I love the mod, despite it being cropped compared to PC version.

no; that's just how i name the updates since the Q-BAM map is pretty much finished exceptuating some places (growth rates should be matching the cities' location, after all)
cause the good ol' blue dawn map is pretty deprecated at this point.

basically im going to treat the content cuts properly (except maps, because boohoo, android file limit or something) after rc3 is done.

had a really nice day yesterday.

so i decided to revamp the greek islands. they should align more with the background now
(i was so unprofessional back then when i made these islands, trust me).

OLD

image.png.86ab5dfaedd8124f24fe73ae4100ee42.png

NEW

image.png.ab60e38ed8fa8c67faa89525fa32ed5b.png

ballistic teaser
political europe's (except for the caucasus) city placements has been completely finished right now.
that's around 1300 NEW names (since russia was already there, haha).
my job gets easier from now on, as the province density in other continents is way less than here.
image.thumb.png.06bc3c904802232c0c2ae766e1f4a833.png

phew, update is finished pretty much 2 days before launch, and the city map has expanded more than it was supposed to.

tomorrow will be a porting hell of a day.