Age of History 3

Capodastr

Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | ALIVE

So I don't know if it's just me but I had downloaded a version of this mod just before the final update for android and I have to say why is it that a lot of the new formable nations can no longer be formed. Like take the Baltic union for an example it's not there and neither are many of the others. Is it that my version is outdated?

1 hour ago, FanFare211 said:

So I don't know if it's just me but I had downloaded a version of this mod just before the final update for android and I have to say why is it that a lot of the new formable nations can no longer be formed. Like take the Baltic union for an example it's not there and neither are many of the others. Is it that my version is outdated?

Well,in my case I don't know,I didn't prove to form formable nations.

Everytime I try to start my game with this mod in the game crashes. Any way to fix this?

Also I'm not too sure if I installed the mod correctly, are we suppose to just replace the files with the ones in addon+?

game open-blacksreen with sound-crash Help? on pc

Edited by Coq

Could someone give me a link to it (pc version, english language) and tell me how to upload it to original AoC2? Thanks

Does the mod add more provinces in the US? I’ve been wanting to create post apocalyptic scenarios, but the provinces are far too big to make anything I have in mind

2 hours ago, DumbestColt said:

Does the mod add more provinces in the US? I’ve been wanting to create post apocalyptic scenarios, but the provinces are far too big to make anything I have in mind

the us already has many provinces. More than Russia...

The events in all of the new scenarios don't have any text, just blank descriptions and options. For example, I tried out the WW2 Enriched scenario, and played as Germany. Got my first event, and the only thing that showed up was the event picture, no text except for commas and dots. Please help me figure something out, because I feel like I'm missing out 😞

19 hours ago, aetherfrost said:

The events in all of the new scenarios don't have any text, just blank descriptions and options. For example, I tried out the WW2 Enriched scenario, and played as Germany. Got my first event, and the only thing that showed up was the event picture, no text except for commas and dots. Please help me figure something out, because I feel like I'm missing out 😞

There seem to be no fix for that, what i did was simply: extract the mod folder somewhere, Search the folder with keyword "event" and remove all that you find. Then instal the mod, That way the events wont bother you.

Edited by That_mAntis

On 5/11/2019 at 11:10 PM, aetherfrost said:

Sorry, but events exist only in Russian and the letters on them do not appear when you play with English.( in the future we will try to localize events for English. 

P.S учите русский)))

Расскажите подробнее о том, как установить мод? Я не понимаю, какую папку установить?

Edited by gamer