Age of History 3
Capodastr

Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | ALIVE

13 hours ago, Duchy of Darkis and Fungus said:

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE ANDROID VERSION OF 1.3!

AN IMPORTANT FEATURE SUCH AS ADDING CIVILIZATIONS ON A SCENARIO WILL TAKE TOO LONG AND WILL CAUSE YOUR GAME TO NOT RESPOND, IF NOT, THE KEYBOARD WILL NOT SHOW THE LETTERS! ALSO, THE GAME DATABASE NAMES FOR THE NEW CIVILIZATIONS WILL SHOW, THEIR FLAGS TOO! I HAVE EVIDENCE OF THIS!

I checked the settings and the names only appear correctly in Russian

look I love this mod so much that it makes age of civiliasations normal feel bad

but the thing is that when I tried to get into the game it would put me onto the menu and if I try to play with it agian I cant skip turns or use diplomacy please answer asap

On 6/20/2019 at 1:45 PM, unconscious said:

yes it was, but even it isn't its still dictator

One thing is Chancellor and another thing is Reich. The Chancellor is not a dictator what the fuck do you mean? Do you know at least the difference between them?

On 7/1/2019 at 11:20 PM, Tincho987 said:

@ReichHow do I fix this?

Screenshot_20190701-181346_Addon+.jpg

En la versión de android todavía no solucionaron el problema. Yo no lo he probado, pero en PC parece que todo funciona perfecto, así que trata de jugar en PC si puedes.

Edited by Lucas L
Error en una letra.

On 7/3/2019 at 11:53 PM, Viktor678 said:

Having same problem 

In the Android version the problem is not solved yet. I have not tried it, but on the PC it seems that everything works perfectly, so play on PC if you can.

On 7/4/2019 at 7:16 PM, Lucas L said:

In the Android version the problem is not solved yet. I have not tried it, but on the PC it seems that everything works perfectly, so play on PC if you can.

I have no computer 😢