Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Third Poll  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Comrade JP said:

Quick notice everyone, Dave has made a document with stuff that is going to be in the mod, so basically, we (the developers) can add stuff in the document, and Dave will see what he thinks of the idea and approve it or not.

nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 4:29 PM, Comrade JP said:

Quick notice everyone, Dave has made a document with stuff that is going to be in the mod, so basically, we (the developers) can add stuff in the document, and Dave will see what he thinks of the idea and approve it or not.

Could you add a solid colour (color if you are American) background. I think that the realistic backgrounds used in a lot of mods look nice, but when the civs are added, it looks bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WorkPlease said:

Could you add a solid colour (color if you are American) background. I think that the realistic backgrounds used in a lot of mods look nice, but when the civs are added, it looks bad.

I think a solid colour would look better aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, WorkPlease said:

Could you add a solid colour (color if you are American) background. I think that the realistic backgrounds used in a lot of mods look nice, but when the civs are added, it looks bad.

What I know is that there will be different backgrounds for the map, so for slow computers, you will be able to have a solid colour or if you have a good pc you will be able to have a realistic one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Comrade JP said:

What I know is that there will be different backgrounds for the map, so for slow computers, you will be able to have a solid colour or if you have a good pc you will be able to have a realistic one.

Would it be available for Android? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to suggest something for Ultimate Overhaul. I was wondering if it be possible that you could add the ability to incite a coup/boost party/ideology popularity in a country like you can in HoI IV? For example, you are playing as the Soviet Union and you want to incite a Communist coup in France, and if the coup is successful, France will become Communist?

Edited by Surreal Strategist 1524
Addition to post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Surreal Strategist 1524 said:

I would like to suggest something for Ultimate Overhaul. I was wondering if it be possible that you could add the ability to incite a coup/boost party/ideology popularity in a country like you can in HoI IV? For example, you are playing as the Soviet Union and you want to incite a Communist coup in France, and if the coup is successful, France will become Communist?

theres a file to add suggestion for the mod, its in the discord server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kelvinnn said:
7 hours ago, Surreal Strategist 1524 said:

I would like to suggest something for Ultimate Overhaul. I was wondering if it be possible that you could add the ability to incite a coup/boost party/ideology popularity in a country like you can in HoI IV? For example, you are playing as the Soviet Union and you want to incite a Communist coup in France, and if the coup is successful, France will become Communist?

theres a file to add suggestion for the mod, its in the discord server

Yep, there is a file to add suggestions, you need to go to the discord server if you cant add it just tell me you cant and I will add this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By GyLala
      Map Beta? Cyprus? No Water Provinces but Beta or idk

      WARNING!! MAP SATELLITE CYPRUS COPYRIGHT!

       
      One Scenario Region
      MEGA.NZ https://mega.nz/file/JxE0HI5B#kKRmkCBp9myDleaFX5BD1-auIVrxEjk2jodpHPIRjPI
    • By XIMBA
      Olá, sou Ximb e mostro novamente meu mapa de países, o meu antigo mapa, eu realmente não sei o que aconteceu com ele, enfim, aqui está o meu mapa. Mapa com todos os países da última atualização do kaiserreich, por ambos os países que não tem nenhum jogo (faça o dowloads desses países também) eu tentarei fazer eventos com quase todos os países e se possível obter o recrutamento de eventos do kaiserreich do hoi4 aqui, vai ser difícil, se você quiser me ajudar a não chamar discórdia (Ximb # 7167), agradecer muito, o cenário sem momento e 100% em português, em breve você poderá passar os eventos para o inglês também
       
      Paises - terminado
      Mapa - Terminado
      Eventos - Sendo feito
      Agora, eu usando Traduz Google 😞
       
      Olá, sou Ximb e estou voltando a mostrar meu mapa de kaiserreich, meu mapa antigo está quebrado, eu realmente não sei o que aconteceu com ele. De qualquer forma, aqui está o meu mapa. Mapa com todos os países da última atualização do kaiserreich, então existem alguns países que não estão no jogo (baixe também esses países). Vou tentar fazer eventos com quase todos os países e, se possível, ser capaz de recriar os eventos. do kaiserreich do hoi4 aqui, vai ser difícil, se alguém quiser me ajudar a me chamar de discórdia (Ximb # 7167), agradeço muito, o cenário no momento e 100% em português, em breve tentarei para passar os eventos para o inglês também
       
      Países - final
      mapa - acabamento
      Eventos - término







      Mapa - Mapa dowload
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y66awepsdwOPMwtTPfsTURPQ9nVDL_PO?usp=sharing  
       
      Segundo link, eu nao sei se fazer certo kkk
      segundo link, não sei se estou fazendo certo haha
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F9TG478vf8P1KhGimQlmfUzkeSbs_517?usp=sharing
       
      Países - dowload de países
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZbSqEpMkUwkL88Bvhnjo3pHJLpqy1JW-?usp=sharing
       
      segundo link - segundo link
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xt41Ha35u7iY7CPHZ4CORuG3oe_JwfVU?usp=sharing
       
       
    • By Kerems2434
      Project: Alpha Mod (The Biggest Map for AoC2 - 8272/10.000+ Provinces) 

      Hello, everyone. Yesterday, we started working on making the greatest map ever made for AoC2. Name of the Mode: Project: Alpha. We have completed approximately 8272 provinces in four weeks on this map where 10.000+ provinces will be located. We're going really fast. If we can continue at this rate, I think we'll complete the mode in 1 month.
                                                             Please don't forget to specify your ideas about the mod from the comments.
                                                                                                                         PICTURES:

                                                                                                                    8272 PROVINCES COMPLETED!
       
      AoC2ModdingTR Discord Server: https://discord.gg/erJ6zuc
      AoC2ModdingTR YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g
      AoC2ModdingTR Donate Site: https://www.bynogame.com/destekle/AoC2ModdingTR


      AoC2ModdingTR 
      Vaux - Kerems2434 - Visegrad Mapping - UlutasErn
       
    • By GyLala
      Guys sorry, Bad Borders and No Scenario!
       

       
      Download: https://mega.nz/file/B5tRCaSI#qSw6Vco7q7XRyC9rNYdPSYCeiIvUc8RhHtSCbsoeIug
    • By GyLala
      Download: https://mega.nz/file/5o9nxKBI#cKPKlhvl74cV5c0SQgF3vy9Cw7Mnm49s90a0RRkwaIw
  • Popular Now

×
×
  • Create New...