Age of Civilizations
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Third Poll  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 6/6/2019 at 5:20 PM, Duchy of Darkis and Fungus said:

Will puppets be able to be in the game? (Unlike vassals they don't have to pay you money and you can control their armies; recruit them for either you or them and build in them)

Will Antarctica be added?

The puppets probably, and do you mean Antarctica as a separate map or in the earth map?

On 6/6/2019 at 6:01 PM, Duchy of Darkis and Fungus said:

will the Army change (knights in (500-1300? Idk) depending on the age (Age of Feudalism, Age of Darkness etc.) ?

Not sure about that, @Dave ☢ probably knows better.

On 6/6/2019 at 6:01 PM, Duchy of Darkis and Fungus said:

Also, will more Ages be added?

Possibly, ist quite easy to do it, and you can even extend the timeline, so there could be an age from the year 10000bc to the 5000bc, but something that I think we are going to change is the duration of each turn of the ages, because 6 years in 1 turn for the first age I think is too much, and we also have scenarios in the 4000bc.

On 6/6/2019 at 11:46 PM, Senshi said:

Are you going to have a Portuguese translation?

@Dave ☢ Had before a thing saying that he was looking for Portuguese translators, so probably yes.

21 hours ago, Soviet Mapper PL said:

i can be polish translator

You could join the discord and ask if you can.

8 hours ago, F9ih said:

Really good mod but I wanna ask you if an android version will be released? 

What I know is that it's going to be released as an installer.

3 hours ago, Comrade JP said:

The puppets probably, and do you mean Antarctica as a separate map or in the earth map?

Not sure about that, @Dave ☢ probably knows better.

Possibly, ist quite easy to do it, and you can even extend the timeline, so there could be an age from the year 10000bc to the 5000bc, but something that I think we are going to change is the duration of each turn of the ages, because 6 years in 1 turn for the first age I think is too much, and we also have scenarios in the 4000bc.

@Dave ☢ Had before a thing saying that he was looking for Portuguese translators, so probably yes.

You could join the discord and ask if you can.

What I know is that it's going to be released as an installer.

On the AoC2 map.

On 6/3/2019 at 11:16 AM, Comrade JP said:

In this post, I will say some stuff that is going to be added into the mod but Dave forgot to add to the main post.

Stuff that I know are going to be added:

• Religions
  • Focus trees(like hoi4)
  • Reworked unemployment and world population(more realistic, because for example in the modern day world there are only 66 million people)
  • Different types of vassals(colonies, states, etc...)(just realized he actually posts it, but I will just leave it here)

Stuff that is likely added:

• More types of army(infantry, tanks, planes)

Stuff that might get added:

• Nukes

I will update this post each time I know something more that is going to get added.

Well if nukes get added I will nuke London and Moscow in ww2.

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2019 at 9:18 AM, PApaSpitler said:

when is it coming out Do you have a release date??

Not sure, but I asked @Dave ☢ that question in discord.

On 6/9/2019 at 5:04 AM, F9ih said:

Will new research technology stuff be added? 

Do you mean like research in HOI4?

On 6/9/2019 at 8:32 AM, memososisi said:

When it is available , can I review your mod on my YouTube channel? My YouTube Channel

If you want to, you can.

Edited by Comrade JP

9 hours ago, F9ih said:

No like the base game but new ones 

Do you mean like the population or colonization cost technologies? If it is that, I'm not sure.

5 hours ago, Viktor678 said:

What are the different ideologies?

I don't know all of them, but there will be at least 15, and some of them could be ones that exist in only 1 country or that no longer exist; there will also be elections for those who are democratic like republics and such.

11 hours ago, Duchy of Darkis and Fungus said:

Are we (the viewers) able to become alpha and beta testers?

probably it will be in their discord server ( i think)

17 hours ago, Viktor678 said:
19 hours ago, F9ih said:

What'shappening with the mod 

No idea however I am curious about what version it is.

About version 0.0.1.8, and its still developing. I asked Dave a few questions in discord and I'm still waiting for the answer, so you aren't the only one that is wondering what is happening.

16 hours ago, Duchy of Darkis and Fungus said:

Are we (the viewers) able to become alpha and beta testers?

Not sure, ask @Dave ☢

10 hours ago, Comrade JP said:

About version 0.0.1.8, and its still developing. I asked Dave a few questions in discord and I'm still waiting for the answer, so you aren't the only one that is wondering what is happening.

Not sure, ask @Dave ☢

Ye. Also if you create a vassal or puppet are they able to declare war at random like in the original game? (Which is annoying) or do they have to ask permission or something? And second when you create a vassal can you choose their ideology? (In the original you can't do that)

17 hours ago, Viktor678 said:

Ye. Also if you create a vassal or puppet are they able to declare war at random like in the original game? (Which is annoying) or do they have to ask permission or something? And second when you create a vassal can you choose their ideology? (In the original you can't do that)

Yes he's right