Age of History 3
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

555 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It would be cool if you changed the tech system ... Like : if you have a research point , you can invest it in some technology that makes things better , or if you're going to add different units , make them Superior to others ... Just some ideas...love this project , and hope you don't have any problems! 😄

On 12/26/2019 at 9:55 PM, Ànex i Rux said:

As this mod won't be translated to all languages, there will be any way to translate it by myself? (like the bundle.properties file of the game)

hey dave i want to help your creating scenarios beacouse that i one of my favorite things to do in AC2 but the link of the discord is invalid? you stop developing the mod?

20 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

then stop commenting

I do what i want and you cant stop me. if you hate to see comments like this one then you probably shouldn't be here.

25 minutes ago, Seabseab2 said:

I do what i want and you cant stop me. if you hate to see comments like this one then you probably shouldn't be here.

you were offensive to the speed of creating mod,this is a community and you were offensive i didnt said anything wrong so i can be here,i didnt break any rule,you were the offensive one,you arent friendly and now YOU are attacking me,if you want mod create it dont attack ither people who work and again this is a community

12 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

you were offensive to the speed of creating mod,this is a community and you were offensive i didnt said anything wrong so i can be here,i didnt break any rule,you were the offensive one,you arent friendly and now YOU are attacking me,if you want mod create it dont attack ither people who work and again this is a community

You must not know what a joke is, because i was not offending the creator of this mod. you started this whole argument by trying to tell me to stop commenting because i said "no, i don't think i will.", but you cant seem to stop yourself from playing the victim card when confronted. I have not attacked you, nor have i attacked other people. I have only been replying to the white knight comments you tried to make to get good boy points from the creator. YOU shouldn't be in this community if you're sensitive enough to get butthurt about a simple joke i made, and say that i "attacked" you, and try to make me look like the bad guy. 

Edited by Seabseab2

3 hours ago, Seabseab2 said:

You must not know what a joke is, because i was not offending the creator of this mod. you started this whole argument by trying to tell me to stop commenting because i said "no, i don't think i will.", but you cant seem to stop yourself from playing the victim card when confronted. I have not attacked you, nor have i attacked other people. I have only been replying to the white knight comments you tried to make to get good boy points from the creator. YOU shouldn't be in this community if you're sensitive enough to get butthurt about a simple joke i made, and say that i "attacked" you, and try to make me look like the bad guy. 

okay sorry about joke may u are right but saying that i shouldnt be in this community its showing your face,this is community people comment and talk and people are friendly,i dont want any good boy points ugh i dont care for it i just started a conversation with you cuz it seemed like you cant understand that this mod creator is taking bigger bit with starting this and why would i try to make u a bad guy wtf we arent in movie i wont stay on this forum and make puzzles for people cuz i have life you said something was it a year or i am just tripping what may offend the creator  lets stop this conversation cuz it gets annoying and yeah how it started like i said about your comment i said .make your mod. cuz it seems you cant respect somebody's hard work you said i dont think i will and i told ya to stop commenting i didnt meant to stop commenting anything but to stop offending about the slow going on this mod then you said i do what i want this is a community where everybody should be equal and there are rule,so i didnt offended you in any moment like you did have a nice day

15 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

okay sorry about joke may u are right but saying that i shouldnt be in this community its showing your face,this is community people comment and talk and people are friendly,i dont want any good boy points ugh i dont care for it i just started a conversation with you cuz it seemed like you cant understand that this mod creator is taking bigger bit with starting this and why would i try to make u a bad guy wtf we arent in movie i wont stay on this forum and make puzzles for people cuz i have life you said something was it a year or i am just tripping what may offend the creator  lets stop this conversation cuz it gets annoying and yeah how it started like i said about your comment i said .make your mod. cuz it seems you cant respect somebody's hard work you said i dont think i will and i told ya to stop commenting i didnt meant to stop commenting anything but to stop offending about the slow going on this mod then you said i do what i want this is a community where everybody should be equal and there are rule,so i didnt offended you in any moment like you did have a nice day

This is probably the last reply I'll be making, considering I'm starting to think English is not your primary language.

Firstly, a bad guy isn't always related to a movie, it could just be an immoral person. This just comes to show you haven't experienced much in the real world. (And you also haven't experienced correct punctuation, considering there are more than five errors In your reply.) You also seem to think that communities can't be toxic, hateful, or negative. This isn't a very good opinion though, since there are communities built off of toxicity or hatred towards certain groups of people. It's kinda amazing that the same guy who accused me of not only offending him, but attacking the creator of the mod, (which he has no proof of whatsoever to back that claim). Has the gall to say that this conversation is annoying, a conversation of which YOU started, because i replied to the accusations you made against me. It seems as though the person showing their 'real face' here is you, because you can't seem to understand that i am just defending myself on the internet, because you took a joke about a mod on the internet too seriously, and now that I've backed you into a corner, you are gonna try to make it look like you're the one in the right in this conversation, and throw in the towel before you get destroyed more.

I don't know what fake life you are speaking of going back to, but with all that has been said, have a good day  : P

Edited by Seabseab2

15 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

oh boy reading that gave me a stroke

Now, everyone listen to me. The mod is indead in development, what is happening is that the Main Dev (Dave) dosent have anyone else living with him so he needs to do everything himself so he cantwork on the mod so much. But we are in version 0.0.4.9 or .8, so it should be hopefully coming out early. And to be honest we arent the whole time developing it, I have a book to write, do some studies about ants, and a whole load of other things, everyone does. Anyway, now I need to continue writing my book.

12 hours ago, Seabseab2 said:

This is probably the last reply I'll be making, considering I'm starting to think English is not your primary language.

Firstly, a bad guy isn't always related to a movie, it could just be an immoral person. This just comes to show you haven't experienced much in the real world. (And you also haven't experienced correct punctuation, considering there are more than five errors In your reply.) You also seem to think that communities can't be toxic, hateful, or negative. This isn't a very good opinion though, since there are communities built off of toxicity or hatred towards certain groups of people. It's kinda amazing that the same guy who accused me of not only offending him, but attacking the creator of the mod, (which he has no proof of whatsoever to back that claim). Has the gall to say that this conversation is annoying, a conversation of which YOU started, because i replied to the accusations you made against me. It seems as though the person showing their 'real face' here is you, because you can't seem to understand that i am just defending myself on the internet, because you took a joke about a mod on the internet too seriously, and now that I've backed you into a corner, you are gonna try to make it look like you're the one in the right in this conversation, and throw in the towel before you get destroyed more.

I don't know what fake life you are speaking of going back to, but with all that has been said, have a good day  : P

it seems like you didnt read the sorry for the joke,i wouldn't write that reply if you didnt said that for the community but ok,idc forr the english the good for me is that i am learning it and people can understand me no matter how bad i am,there is and worse.Fake life,it seems like you are in using a lot of phrases from it,i didnt attacked yoou in any moment,internet isnt for defending but for communicating,this two go together but it would be better if they dont,this started by a misunderstanding,I started this conversation,nono i answered on your impatient waiting which isnt something bad,plus maybe u didnt meant to offend him but your comments can offend him if you understand,lets get back to the english,a person dont need to perfectly know foreign language what is somebody have problems idk from home or away and cant be really pointed on learning or anything other,i am in this community to communicate about this game and related to it and why are you whenever i say something which you consider as good say i have fake face isnt everybody same,have a good day too

Edited by kokakolabrooooo