Age of History 3
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

555 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 hours ago, vlad0204 said:

I like this project! I would like to help you in some way. Maybe translating the game in my language because I can't see anything else I can do beside that. I tried to join your discord server, but I couldn't. The link might have expired. I am really exited about the mod.

link expired?

weird

https://discord.gg/jA9AaYS here a new one

Если это возможно, я хочу помочь вам разработать сценарии. А трюки можно назвать трюками прогресса (потому что они дают прогресс.) С ними вы можете сделать что-то вроде В hearts Of iron 4, чтобы выработать интересные страны, а не интересные вещи. И по возможности дают возможность строить заводы, которые ускоряют рост провинции и повышают научный ранг цивилизации. А так же разные типы войск и если войска за 2 хода не атакуют на территории противника то со временем тип получился и атакующий будет спорить атаковать

On 5/22/2020 at 10:58 AM, giannisgkouv2 said:

link expired?

weird

https://discord.gg/jA9AaYS here a new one

Uh not sure when you or Dave will see this but uh I've cut all ties with the server and anyone connected with it due to personal reasons I wish this project the best and hope to see it finished but I gotta leave the community for a while or forever

Just a note for everybody. As far as I know the mod is on a hiatus for the moments as Dave the main mod is also on hiatus until further notice. This is coming from the discord. If you want to contact me further go on the discord and look for "Tsar Nicholas II" you'll find me. That's all for now, bye! 

6 hours ago, Arianas07 said:

Guess this is another dead mod which had very great potentional. 

it isnt yet dead Dave is still working but it will take years.Such things cant be done in just months

1) There is no link, not even me or the other mod (I'm one of the two moderators) have it because Dave is the only one doing the coding and stuff and I'm sure the only one that knows how to code in java.

2) Mod is on hiatus, Dave is all alone during this quarantine because of the virus so he cant work on the mod as he has more important things to do, technichaly when the pandemic ends the mod making should be back although some of us have made some small mods to keep the people from the discord server entretained

On 6/10/2020 at 3:52 PM, ARandomMacedonian said:

Just a note for everybody. As far as I know the mod is on a hiatus for the moments as Dave the main mod is also on hiatus until further notice. This is coming from the discord. If you want to contact me further go on the discord and look for "Tsar Nicholas II" you'll find me. That's all for now, bye! 

And this user is another person of the administrator team but takes care of controling the messages

On 6/2/2020 at 6:17 PM, Dantheman said:

Uh not sure when you or Dave will see this but uh I've cut all ties with the server and anyone connected with it due to personal reasons I wish this project the best and hope to see it finished but I gotta leave the community for a while or forever

and this users is also back so there is nothing to worry about

Just a little update

On 6/29/2020 at 10:18 AM, Chairman Baad said:

Wait, is development still going? I'm not sure whether to put the "You Are Dead" song on this.

But then again, the post hasn't been updated in months, so...

Not yet still alive!

On 6/7/2020 at 7:46 PM, elViscocho said:

me puedes pasar el link del mod 

El mod aún no ha salido y por culpa de la cuarentena, el mod no progresa debido a que uno de los que están haciendo el mod no puede salir de casa (no sé que tiene que ver pero bueno), te recomiendo hablar inglés en esta comunidad porque aquí hay gente de muchas nacionalidades.

On 7/3/2020 at 10:56 AM, Jugasos said:

El mod aún no ha salido y por culpa de la cuarentena, el mod no progresa debido a que uno de los que están haciendo el mod no puede salir de casa (no sé que tiene que ver pero bueno), te recomiendo hablar inglés en esta comunidad porque aquí hay gente de muchas nacionalidades.

Its more of that the main dev lost enthusiasm when the lock down started because of how intense and complex to mod new things in the game, although he has returned afer a few months of no activity from him (the server it self was actually quite active), also the discord is now even more active because 1) he is back and 2) we are doing some mp games of other games.