Age of History 3
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

555 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Comrade JP said:

Its more of that the main dev lost enthusiasm when the lock down started because of how intense and complex to mod new things in the game, although he has returned afer a few months of no activity from him (the server it self was actually quite active), also the discord is now even more active because 1) he is back and 2) we are doing some mp games of other games.

Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

Exciting!

Can't wait for the mod!!

1. Will it be on Android and iOS devices?

2. When will it release

Hope you don't mind answering those questions 🙂

Is it possible to add things like military training in vassals and vassals not being able to take land in battle? (Of course, this may vary depending on the vassal type.) Oh google translate

and of course lords should can change fate of vassals (in the treaties or in wars)it should be capitulating and capitulating must open a treaty menu (like hoi4)

Add time system and delete turn system

add multiplayer

That's all

Edited by Ecofcu

On 7/19/2020 at 1:11 AM, RytisLTU123 said:

Exciting!

Can't wait for the mod!!

1. Will it be on Android and iOS devices?

2. When will it release

Hope you don't mind answering those questions 🙂

I know for sure that it will be for android, but not about iOS. We dont know when it will release but we are just one version away I belive, in fact in the Discord server Dave publicly said that he needed translation for a launcher for the game so now you know what we are doing now. (That is in the development diary channel which is public)

image.png.67d333484419ad09db0d4b4d8be4502c.png

On 7/19/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ecofcu said:

Is it possible to add things like military training in vassals and vassals not being able to take land in battle? (Of course, this may vary depending on the vassal type.) Oh google translate

and of course lords should can change fate of vassals (in the treaties or in wars)it should be capitulating and capitulating must open a treaty menu (like hoi4)

Add time system and delete turn system

add multiplayer

That's all

I dont now if its possible or not (to make them) but in the discord server we have a link to a spreadsheet where there are ideas and if Dave likes them he will accept them.

On 7/26/2020 at 3:05 AM, Vaka said:

the development of the mod continues?

Yes

On 7/26/2020 at 7:30 AM, Nucka0420 said:

Has this been released yet??

No, but it should be close, hopefully

On 7/27/2020 at 8:09 AM, Argentum said:

It does, they recently told us they’ve made 35 events for the Hungarian decision tree for now.

Well, that was said in the 18/2/2020 so it should be more now

El 3/22/2019 a las 9:55 PM, Dave ☢ dijo:

Hey tengo una pregunta me encanta su mod y me gustaría jugar a ellos tan pronto como sea posible, pero la pregunta es si hay enfoques a España como restaurar el imperio o restaurar la monarquía tal vez? o también recuperar gibraltar y cosas de la guerra civil, etc.

Edited by EL_españolito16:v

55 minutes ago, EL_españolito16:v said:

Hey tengo una pregunta me encanta su mod y me gustaría jugar a ellos tan pronto como sea posible, pero la pregunta es si hay enfoques a España como restaurar el imperio o restaurar la monarquía tal vez? o también recuperar gibraltar y cosas de la guerra civil, etc.

estoy haciendo un mod llamado proyecto Europa, ahí, todos los países tendrán sus decisiones y eventos, no está terminado pero podría interesarte, si lo quieres buscar, esta en la comunidad española

8 hours ago, orcacraft888 said:

estoy haciendo un mod llamado proyecto Europa, ahí, todos los países tendrán sus decisiones y eventos, no está terminado pero podría interesarte, si lo quieres buscar, esta en la comunidad española

ok grax