Jump to content
Age of History Games
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

397 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Seabseab2 said:

yo this dude really about to make me repeat myself.

dont worry i think i sorted this out with kokakola

he probably wont continue arquement

Edited by giannisgkouv2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11.04.2019 o 10:16 Dave ☢ powiedział:

Nadal pracuję nad modem, zostanie on wydany w wersji 0.1.0.0, a jego ukończenie zajmie około 2 do 3 tygodni. A jeśli to zrobisz, ta strona będzie miała link do pobrania Mediafire.

Moge link do pobrania przez mediafire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, giannisgkouv2 said:

dont worry i think i sorted this out with kokakola

he probably wont continue arquement

Oh, my bad. I was typing that up before reading your reply.

Edited by Seabseab2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11.04.2019 at 10:16, Dave ☢ said:

Nadal pracuję nad modem, zostanie on wydany w wersji 0.1.0.0, a jego ukończenie zajmie około 2 do 3 tygodni. A jeśli to zrobisz, ta strona będzie miała link do pobrania Mediafire.

Mogę link do pobrania moda przez mediafire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11.04.2019 at 10:16, Dave ☢ said:

Nadal pracuję nad modem, zostanie on wydany w wersji 0.1.0.0, a jego ukończenie zajmie około 2 do 3 tygodni. A jeśli to zrobisz, ta strona będzie miała link do pobrania Mediafire.

 

Hey, can I get a link to download the mod via mediafire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Seabseab2 said:

oh yeah buddy its sooo bad i insulted you, i really hurt your feelings. although i wouldn't have had to insult you if you didn't accuse me of offending you and attacking the creator of the mod, and you still didn't apologize. you sat right there and continued responding to me, and you even said it yourself that i wont stop until you do.

ok bro you are sarcastic,sooooooooorrry cuz i accused you,sorry cuz  i was writing comments,sorry cuz i said things to you,sorry cuz i hate negativity,sorry cuz i said you have bad sense of humor,sorry cuz i exist(is it enough?idk how to full you up)Common write your last comment after me cuz you want soooooooooooooo much,and remember spread love and positivity,greetings from balkan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, kokakolabrooooo said:

ok bro you are sarcastic,sooooooooorrry cuz i accused you,sorry cuz  i was writing comments,sorry cuz i said things to you,sorry cuz i hate negativity,sorry cuz i said you have bad sense of humor,sorry cuz i exist(is it enough?idk how to full you up)Common write your last comment after me cuz you want soooooooooooooo much,and remember spread love and positivity,greetings from balkan

ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, giannisgkouv2 said:

mod nawet nie wyszedł

 

 

Dave has been doing modification for over a year, I thought he was out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

ok bro you are sarcastic,sooooooooorrry cuz i accused you,sorry cuz  i was writing comments,sorry cuz i said things to you,sorry cuz i hate negativity,sorry cuz i said you have bad sense of humor,sorry cuz i exist(is it enough?idk how to full you up)Common write your last comment after me cuz you want soooooooooooooo much,and remember spread love and positivity,greetings from balkan

this apology is quite garbage, considering you aren't even sincere. i can teach you how to lose some pride and make an actual apology. My baby cousin could apologize better than you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, xSimon123 said:

 

 

Dave has been doing modification for over a year, I thought he was out.

yeah but he has stuff to do since he lives alone,one other guy writes a book,people on discord most of em are waiting

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, xSimon123 said:

 

 

Dave has been doing modification for over a year, I thought he was out.

well development is happening, just slowly

cause its hard to code game and he has some personal issues this period

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Seabseab2 said:

this apology is quite garbage, considering you aren't even sincere. i can teach you how to lose some pride and make an actual apology. My baby cousin could apologize better than you.

THIS is how you apologize:  Seabseab2, i apologize for the wrongful accusations i've made against you, and hope that this argument doesn't continue.

Edited by Seabseab2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

soon will be a beta version with a lot of features missing current version is 0.0.4.9

So, it will release after like 1-2 months? 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...