Age of History 3
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

555 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Seabseab2 said:

i'd hate to say it, but im probs not gonna stop until he does

contacted him on discord

he said he got bored

you are fine

Edited by giannisgkouv2

1 minute ago, giannisgkouv2 said:

no

well he kinda is wrong

you are just impatient which is totally understandable by me at least

i was not being impatient, i was just making a joke about how i had been waiitng for the release of this mod. if i said it like "Bruh its been like a year and nothing has been released omgg whats taking so long" ,then you and him could say i was being impatient, but i didnt say it like that, i said something very simple, which was  "has it been a year    or am i just tripping"

Just now, Seabseab2 said:

i was not being impatient, i was just making a joke about how i had been waiitng for the release of this mod. if i said it like "Bruh its been like a year and nothing has been released omgg whats taking so long" ,then you and him could say i was being impatient, but i didnt say it like that, i said something very simple, which was  "has it been a year    or am i just tripping"

ok, makes sense to me

2 hours ago, Seabseab2 said:

bro ok if we continue talking there will be no end

2 hours ago, Seabseab2 said:

it isn't hard to admit you're wrong

if you didnt meant to offend somebody that doesnt mean that you didnt may he got offended may not,it can be seen by your insults on me,if that wasnt impatient but a joke it looks like you have rly bad sense of humor,i said several times ok you were may right for the joke but u continued,have a good night(idk where are u from)

4 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

if you didnt meant to offend somebody that doesnt mean that you didnt may he got offended may not,it can be seen by your insults on me,if that wasnt impatient but a joke it looks like you have rly bad sense of humor,i said several times ok you were may right for the joke but u continued,have a good night(idk where are u from)

Good grief, it looks like you just won't end this conversation until you get the last laugh. I hope you know that comedy is objective and diffrent types of comedy is for different types of people. You cant tell me what the author does or does not think about my joke, because you are not him. since you aren't him, stop trying to defend him, he doesn't need your help. also, i dont think you even have humor, because this all started from you taking a joke too seriously, although i admire the fact  you actually apologized about taking the joke too seriously. 

(its past noon where i am btw)

Edited by Seabseab2

8 hours ago, Seabseab2 said:

Good grief, it looks like you just won't end this conversation until you get the last laugh. I hope you know that comedy is objective and diffrent types of comedy is for different types of people. You cant tell me what the author does or does not think about my joke, because you are not him. since you aren't him, stop trying to defend him, he doesn't need your help. also, i dont think you even have humor, because this all started from you taking a joke too seriously, although i admire the fact  you actually apologized about taking the joke too seriously. 

(its past noon where i am btw)

ugh i am not him but i can tell you that there are different people i said that if you didnt meant to offend him that doesnt mean that you didnt and thats it,what if i am talking with friend and in a joke i tell him fuck you then he gonna understand me but if you are here you may wont,i am not triying to defend anybody but you still dont answer why did you write that insults on me

5 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

ugh i am not him but i can tell you that there are different people i said that if you didnt meant to offend him that doesnt mean that you didnt and thats it,what if i am talking with friend and in a joke i tell him fuck you then he gonna understand me but if you are here you may wont,i am not triying to defend anybody but you still dont answer why did you write that insults on me

I wrote those insults because , not only did you accuse me of offending you, but you also accused me of attacking the creator. I proceeded to destroy you because of that, but you probably still won't understand or give up

Edited by Seabseab2

1 hour ago, Seabseab2 said:

I wrote those insults because , not only did you accuse me of offending you, but you also accused me of attacking the creator. I proceeded to destroy you because of that, but you probably still won't understand or give up

the answer of this is up there,destroy me on net?you are really in some movie with this phrases,i can give uo and i tried several times but you are a kid who wants the last word

1 hour ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

the answer of this is up there,destroy me on net?you are really in some movie with this phrases,i can give uo and i tried several times but you are a kid who wants the last word

I don't know how many times i need to drill this through your head, but not everything is related to a movie. I really hope you know that the real child here is the hypocrite who says that i'm the kid who wants the last word, as you create a post to try and get the last word. You haven't tried to give up, and the closest you got to even trying to give up was when you said yeh after i said im not tryna to continue it, but then you proceed to double down to try and make it look like you aren't in the wrong. Not once have i cursed, so if you keep on with the cursing, ill tell your mommy, and she might just give you a spanking.

Edited by Seabseab2

2 minutes ago, Seabseab2 said:

I don't know how many times i need to drill this through your head, but not everything is related to a movie. I really hope you know that the real child here is the hypocrite who says that i'm the kid who wants the last word, as you create a post to try and get the last word. You haven't tried to give up, and the closest you got to even trying to give up was when you said yeh after i said im not tryna to continue it, but then you proceed to double down to try and make it look like you aren't in the wrong. Not once have i cursed, so if you keep on with the cursing, ill tell your mommy, and she might just give you a spanking.

i said that yeh and then added another comment,i didnt wanted the last word you have said to giannis "i am dont saying this but i wont stop until he stops".Plus that "yeh"was cuz you said i am not continuing,i mean like i said bro ok if we continue we wont end,after that you didnt had to answer,but you answered"isnt hard to admit that you are wrong",if i am wrong for something you are too for sure cuz i didnt insulted you and you did insulted me which is bad