Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Chexier

Chexier's Present Day Mod - Modern World, but improved

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, WUWU897 said:

How should I download this? Should I get a new AOC2 and replace the files there?

 

Just download, extract and replace the files. I'm also going to add new countries soon.

EDIT: I'm having a bad time with the map editor, it's unplayable for me, so I won't be adding new provinces until it's fixed. If you want to, you can download my mod and modify the provinces the way you like.

Edited by Chexier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man. Kosovo is Serbia. I know that more than half countries of NATO recognizes Kosovo but its Serbia. You probably won't change it but Kosovo is hearth of Serbia. You can read history. Main Serbian events happened in Kosovo. Nice map btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MatijaVojnic said:

Hey man. Kosovo is Serbia. I know that more than half countries of NATO recognizes Kosovo but its Serbia. You probably won't change it but Kosovo is hearth of Serbia. You can read history. Main Serbian events happened in Kosovo. Nice map btw.

He's doing what goverments control. NOT what the UN even sees as a country. Kosovo does control it's lands, so it's going to be there. No need to get mad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Chexier said:

Just download, extract and replace the files. I'm also going to add new countries soon.

EDIT: I'm having a bad time with the map editor, it's unplayable for me, so I won't be adding new provinces until it's fixed. If you want to, you can download my mod and modify the provinces the way you like.

I don't know how the map editor works, so shrug .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MatijaVojnic said:

Hey man. Kosovo is Serbia. I know that more than half countries of NATO recognizes Kosovo but its Serbia. You probably won't change it but Kosovo is hearth of Serbia. You can read history. Main Serbian events happened in Kosovo. Nice map btw.

Kosovo was a important part of serbia, but in the present day it's not controlled by the serbian government, but by the kosovo govt. I want to make my map realistic, so why commit changes that will make my map less accurate?

6 hours ago, MatijaVojnic said:

What is with Canada, Why it has that flag

You probably didn't replace the flags and flagsH folder. You should do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Baked Beans said:

can other countries join NATO or CSTO without inviting them or is that not a a feature?

Considering how factions work in AoC2, the nations will probably not join any of the factions as they would be too big. They are programmed in a way where only 2 to 3 nations would be even near accepting joining a faction due to other allies. I am pretty sure unless Chexier re-scripted the alliance system, the factions will not get any bigger. He might add scripted events though, which might give other nations a chance to join either faction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you planning on adding events? If yes id like to suggest some
-Sea of Azov crisis event chain that could lead up to Russia-Ukraine war or even NATO-Russia war
-Escalation in the balkans over Kosovo making its own millitary (dont know exactly whats happening but it should be easy to research)
-Uyghurs declaring independence from china and forming East turkestan republic,then china gets event to declare war to reclaim it or to let them be (uyghurs are muslims located in the north west of china,the chinese goverment has a large millitary presence there,they send uyghurs to "re-education" camps,they have heavy CCTV and surveillance presence etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 10:19 AM, ($Jake$) said:

Considering how factions work in AoC2, the nations will probably not join any of the factions as they would be too big. They are programmed in a way where only 2 to 3 nations would be even near accepting joining a faction due to other allies. I am pretty sure unless Chexier re-scripted the alliance system, the factions will not get any bigger. He might add scripted events though, which might give other nations a chance to join either faction 

Good idea. I will add events for joining factions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chexier said:

Good idea. I will add events for joining factions.

That's what I am doing with my ATDF Scenario. It's a pretty big pain in the ass though, prepare to copy a lot of the same events over and over again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IHazWedz said:

Are you planning on adding events? If yes id like to suggest some
-Sea of Azov crisis event chain that could lead up to Russia-Ukraine war or even NATO-Russia war
-Escalation in the balkans over Kosovo making its own millitary (dont know exactly whats happening but it should be easy to research)
-Uyghurs declaring independence from china and forming East turkestan republic,then china gets event to declare war to reclaim it or to let them be (uyghurs are muslims located in the north west of china,the chinese goverment has a large millitary presence there,they send uyghurs to "re-education" camps,they have heavy CCTV and surveillance presence etc) 

I will focus on adding events for Ukraine and Russia mainly. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 2:37 PM, MatijaVojnic said:

What is with Canada, Why it has that flag

Actually canada has the wrong flag, but I will fix it soon. Just delete can_m.png from your flags and flagsH folders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Tuyuko
      Here's a game you can play every time you browse the AoCII Forums. See who can mark all the spaces first!
    • By AleSt0Cactus
      Here is the scenario of 1900

      1900.rar
    • By [M]CRISPER
      Special Presidential Division 
      Особая президентская дивизия
      https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Особая_президентская_дивизия#История https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Presidential_Division Special Presidential Division.zip
    • By Lucas Beta Games
      🔰 Projeto América 🔰
      O Projeto Américas tem como objetivo principal, Recriar eventos históricos do ano de 1492 a 1825. 
      Sendo assim, você passará por eventos como:
      Como Guerras Tribais ⚔
      A Descobertas de Novos Vizinhos 🔍
      A Colonização ⚜
      Era das Colonias 🔱
      A Luta contra os Piratas 🏴
      Revoltas e Crises internas 🛡
      Traições de Paises amigos ⚔
      As Lutas pela independecia ✊
      E a formação de Paises.
      O Mapa é todo concentrado nas Américas, Sem Europa ou Ásia, Só as Américas nada mais.
      Bom esse projeto não é nem um pouco pequeno😊. 
      Parece ser mais não😎, E como eu sei que não será fácil de fazer tudo isso sozinho😌😋. 
      Peço a sua ajuda😇.
      Se você quiser participar desse projeto, em uma mensagem para mim e diga-me que você pode me ajudar.
      Redes Socias 😋
      Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/LucasAfonsoLS/
      Pagina Oficial:  https://www.facebook.com/Beta-Games-1100700186769305  
      Canal Oficial:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXsB3CZ3d7Q8O9FeSgNg95w?view_as=subscriber
       
      ⚙ Informações do Projeto ⚙
      Versão: 0.0.2
      Versão do Mapa: 0.0.5

      Provincias: 66
      Foco Inicial: América do Norte
       
      Atualizações: 3
      Prazo: Inicial
      Ajudantes: Nenhum
      Criador: Beta Games
    • By qwd2359@gmail.com
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BmYD_McFd_MTR76gDiMZSKJjjfVvUfDt/view?usp=drivesdk
       
      change point: government buffs, age buffs, songs, event image
      1. basic event image
      (2,3). Plus event.
      Songs. 1917 bgm, hoi bgm, either game and movie bgm
       
      If you find bugs of this mod.
      you tell in reply.



×
×
  • Create New...