Age of Civilizations
Chexier

Chexier's Present Day Mod - Modern World, but improved

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Boblik said:

Lookin' great lol

Thank you! Also, I'm adding the mod to ModDB soon.

EDIT: It's now in ModDB!

EDIT 2: I changed the download link here too, so the mod is a .zip file.

Edited by Chexier

1 minute ago, Agamem8 said:

Isis is playable?

It was playable, however after realizing they only control a small amount of territory in 2018 (I used a 2015 map before lol) that are much smaller than a province in-game, So I removed them.

Just now, Agamem8 said:

Ah i see, do you think it would be possible to create an online multiplayer for this game? with chat 

Well, you can suggest it in the suggestions subforum for multiplayer, but if AoC2 already had online games you could play this scenario with your friends, but everyone that would be playing with you should have this mod for the game to work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ElectricSquid7
      Imagine, if you will, a time before Lukasz added the Victorian Era scenario to the game. I was an avid fan of the game even in this time, and because I wanted a Victorian Era scenario, I created my own. I dubbed the scenario the Victorian Age, and it was wildly innacurate. However, even so, when the official Victorian Era scenario came out, I was disappointed to find it was rather lackluster. It disappointed me for a number of reasons, so I decided to upgrade my Victorian Age scenario. It's been months in the working, but I feel now that it is ready to be released to the public.
      ==What does it change?==
      My Victorian Era scenario adds a wide variety of changes in the map - new states are added to West Africa, India, North America, and some parts of Europe, as you will see by the screenshots provided. Furthermore, it adds a wide variety of historical events that can build a dynamic alternate history.
      ==Screenshots==
      A full map of the world:

Europe:

North America:

South America:

Northern Africa:

Western Africa:

Southern Africa:

Asia:

India:

Australasia:

==What problems might I encounter?==
      Unfortunately, some of the events are rather buggy. They may fire at the wrong time or with the wrong triggers. However, it should not greatly impact the overall playing experience. Also, it does not fix the issue of leaders being present in the wrong time period. Thus, Abraham Lincoln is still president of the U.S. in 1836.
      ==Download==
      Before you download, be warned! The "civilizations_editor" and "leaders" folders will contain a white file simply named "Age of Civilizations." REMOVE THIS FILE FROM THE FOLDER BEFORE DOWNLOADING. If you do not, it will replace all the data you have built up through playing the game with all of my data. You have been warned.
      Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16mXgp5HBIgUbQGA4yAuXt5OrB5QF1r0N
      I hope you enjoy my custom 1836 Victorian Age scenario.

• By JPM-Stalin
      Time of Civilizations-Topic

ToC is a great scenario that is being developed by JPM. In one single stage will be the whole History of Human Civilization. From the dawn of civilization through empires that rise and fall, to today and the tomorrow.
      Next Features
      Many Events, Historical ones, even diferent paths for some special nations. New Civilizations. A new system made by events, where you can change your nation every 100 Years if you want. A new system aganist Overexpansion but without limiting you to play. Progress
      Working in the Demo, based on Mesopotamia, where you will see Hordes and how Empires are created and fall.  This means that we will have new Civilizations inside the Game. MESOPOTAMIA EDITION (Without Events) OUT
      In this Small Scenario, you can play in 1500BCE in the Middle East. From the Hittites to Egypt. There is a HRE, "Mesopotamia" where you can try to be the Emperor of the Entire Middle East. Also it has some minor Nations which could be very hard to play. But well, you decide with who you are going to play. 😁
      ToC-Mesopotamia Edition without Events by JPM.zip
  • Popular Now