Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Chexier

Chexier's Present Day Mod - Modern World, but improved

Recommended Posts

I am very sorry for copying your mod. A month ago around before they added napolionic era I created a mod just like yours but it got deleted on a update and 2 days ago I figured out I could create that mod again by copying the files of modernday into modernday2 and thats how I made modern day + mod 

 

I didnt see this mod when I made it ooopsss

Check out my channel for video evidence: Evidential

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Evidential said:

I am very sorry for copying your mod. A month ago around before they added napolionic era I created a mod just like yours but it got deleted on a update and 2 days ago I figured out I could create that mod again by copying the files of modernday into modernday2 and thats how I made modern day + mod 

 

I didnt see this mod when I made it ooopsss

Check out my channel for video evidence: Evidential

No problem, my mod is in public domain. You can copy all of my stuff if you want to.

Edited by Chexier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chexier said:

No problem, my mod is in public domain. You can copy all of my stuff if you want to.

Im thinking of adding events in which the player can control if they want a action to happen by placing a farm on a certain province in order for whatever the player wanted to happen 

 

Example: i. n 2021 there is a event in which the usa can invite finland into nato or not (inwhich if you place a farm on New York and then finland joins nato) 

Like my concept? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Evidential said:

Im thinking of adding events in which the player can control if they want a action to happen by placing a farm on a certain province in order for whatever the player wanted to happen 

 

Example: i. n 2021 there is a event in which the usa can invite finland into nato or not (inwhich if you place a farm on New York and then finland joins nato) 

Like my concept? 

That's very weird lmao. Just make it trigger by opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! I found a bug with rebels in Syria, they cannot be defeated because my troops become on their side, when i attack.

By the way, why Karabakh is Artsakh Kingdom? In game there is a tag of Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.

Mod really cool.

Edited by YuraTheGreat
need reason? seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Update some leaders

Can yuo please update Mexican President!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, YuraTheGreat said:

Hey! I found a bug with rebels in Syria, they cannot be defeated because my troops become on their side, when i attack.

By the way, why Karabakh is Artsakh Kingdom? In game there is a tag of Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.

Mod really cool.

Strange bug. I will try to fix it soon. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-_- ok.. I see what you have done. You know what? Ok fine. I see that you have completely ripped off my idea of divided by 50 even though my mod said for everyone to not copy it. Great, just.. great! 

You know, we can resolve this peacefully ok? You can probably see that actually nothing is copied from your mod. Yes, nothing. If you go into my mod and check the stuff out you can see that im trying not to copy you. I.. just.. I didnt see your mod when I made mine so I thought I was the first one until I saw yours. You said it was ok and it was free to copy but I decided not to. Id rather team together rather than to copy eachother. 

If you see this message please note that I did not mean to copy you. I am very sorry but it is not ok to copy exactly off of me for fame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Evidential said:

-_- ok.. I see what you have done. You know what? Ok fine. I see that you have completely ripped off my idea of divided by 50 even though my mod said for everyone to not copy it. Great, just.. great! 

You know, we can resolve this peacefully ok? You can probably see that actually nothing is copied from your mod. Yes, nothing. If you go into my mod and check the stuff out you can see that im trying not to copy you. I.. just.. I didnt see your mod when I made mine so I thought I was the first one until I saw yours. You said it was ok and it was free to copy but I decided not to. Id rather team together rather than to copy eachother. 

If you see this message please note that I did not mean to copy you. I am very sorry but it is not ok to copy exactly off of me for fame. 

Intellectual property does not exist.

Change my mind.

 

Also, I didn't even copy your mod files. I've just had the same idea. And I won't remove it from my mod.

 

EDIT: And I've even forgot to say that you can't copyright your mod because Lukasz has the copyrights of AoC2 LUL

Edited by Chexier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Evidential said:

-_- ok.. I see what you have done. You know what? Ok fine. I see that you have completely ripped off my idea of divided by 50 even though my mod said for everyone to not copy it. Great, just.. great! 

You know, we can resolve this peacefully ok? You can probably see that actually nothing is copied from your mod. Yes, nothing. If you go into my mod and check the stuff out you can see that im trying not to copy you. I.. just.. I didnt see your mod when I made mine so I thought I was the first one until I saw yours. You said it was ok and it was free to copy but I decided not to. Id rather team together rather than to copy eachother. 

If you see this message please note that I did not mean to copy you. I am very sorry but it is not ok to copy exactly off of me for fame. 

"You followed my idea of creating a mod, even though no game files were copied, the scenario is LITERALLY about whats happening in real life, and you're doing it for fame even though I'm less famous than you! *Insert more rambling here*"
See how idiotic that honestly sounds? Plus, that text you posted is confusing, it's contradicting itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Chexier said:

Intellectual property does not exist.

Change my mind.

 

Also, I didn't even copy your mod files. I've just had the same idea. And I won't remove it from my mod.

 

EDIT: And I've even forgot to say that you can't copyright your mod because Lukasz has the copyrights of AoC2 LUL

Well I assume you are pretty much correct. We will both will have 2 different paths. Here is the video to prove I had the idea first 

Thar was kinda the first time I recorded aoc2 so I kinda misunderstood how load the music was in the video

 

Screenshot_20190119-092209.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Evidential said:

Well I assume you are pretty much correct. We will both will have 2 different paths. Here is the video to prove I had the idea first  

Thar was kinda the first time I recorded aoc2 so I kinda misunderstood how load the music was in the video

 

Screenshot_20190119-092209.png

I don't care if you had the idea first, you can't copyright ideas lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Chairman Baad
      Project Imperator is an AoC2 mod with a focus on quality rather than quantity.
      This mod has only a few scenarios, but the main scenario (Imperator: Modern Day) has its own storyline with events and decisions for various countries.
      When you play Project Imperator, the decisions you make will affect the outcome of the story and determine the fate of your nation in the long run.
      The main goal of Project Imperator is to provide the AoC2 community with a unique gameplay experience.
      Do note, however, that the name "Project Imperator" is actually just a code name for the mod. The actual title has not yet been revealed.
       

       
      Recent Updates
      June 28, 2020: Made adjustments to the map background, the UI, and the ideology colors.
      June 26, 2020: Implementing new formables based on historic nations that already exist in-game.
      June 21, 2020: Finding/making event pictures.
       
      Play the Alpha!
      Project Imperator is currently in the alpha stage of development, with events until the year 2026.
      The open alpha will end when the story is about twice as many years long, ending in 2032.
      Download!
      Link for PC players | Link for Android players
      NOTE FOR ANDROID PLAYERS: The Android version is an older build than the PC version.
      This is due to a bug in the current version of Project Imperator that causes the game to become stuck during the loading sequence.
      It is highly likely that the Android version will not receive any updates, and may even be discontinued because of this.
      Get the soundtrack!
      The soundtrack is incomplete, but you can still take a listen.
      Link for PC players - Link for Android players
       

      https://discord.gg/P87fwMj
    • By CassalettIV
      Hola, comunidad hispana de AoC2
      Ya sé que existen muchos proyectos de este tipo que quedan en el olvido, generan hype y luego desaparecen. Pero, quizá aqui arreglemos algo bueno que produzca un resultado.
      Se trata de un escenario que tengo en mente, "Una Historia de Suramérica". Brevemente, haré una descripción de lo que sería.
      Una Historia de Suramérica es un escenario que toma parte sólo en suramérica y Panamá. La historia comienza en el 1950. La guerra fría esta alineando al mundo, conflictos azotan todos los lugares y las ideologías de las Superpotencias son un tema principal en la políticas. 
      Y tú contaras una nueva historia en el continente...
      Diplomacia, economía, rebeliones, construcción, desarollo y tecnología, estos son aspectos que resalta este escenario. A través de múltiples decisiones darás rumbo a una historia completamente nueva, alterando la línea histórica de Suramérica durante la Guerra Fría.
      Enfoques del mod: 
      -Muchos eventos, bastantes. El mod se tratará de ellos, básicamente.
      -Disminución de las guerras. La computadora no declarará guerras porque le cayó mal el vecino. Tu tampoco podrás. Las guerras serán fruto de varias decisiones. Si decides declarar guerra sin justificación, el congreso (depende del gobierno) revocará tu decisión y no podrás invadir.
      -Economía. Los países comienzan con economías muy inestables que pueden empeorar o mejorar con decisiones. El jugador deberá mejorarla con construcciones, inversiones y tecnología.
      -Historia alternativa. En este escenario todos los países tendran una historia lineal que puede ser alterada de muchas maneras. 
      -Cambios de ideologías. En el juego normal nada mas presionas un botón y ahi esta. Aqui, no. Si el jugador cambia de gobierno creará una revolución (el país que controla cambia de ideología, se disminuye a unas cuantas provincias, recibe un ejército y entra en guerra con el gobierno anterior).
       
      Importante: por favor que no haya hype. Será dificil hacer esto yo solo y por lo tanto dependo de la comunidad hispana por ayuda. Esto no es un "anuncio" o algo así, sólo quiero ver si les gusta la idea y si podemos organizarla y crearla.
      Como saben hay demasiados proyectos muertos por aquí, asi que no seamos muy ambiciosos y no busquemos poner demasiadas cosas (música, mapa nuevo, otra interfaz, etc...) como mucho utilizaremos lo que nos da el juego y ya. Sólo sería un escenario.
      Si tienes experiencia utilizando los escenarios, házmelo saber el las respuestas. Poner todos los lideres de la época, crear banderas alternativas, hacer los eventos y demás exige mucho, si sabes utilizar los editores serías de gran ayuda.
      Si tienes ideas para las historias alternativas, compártelas. El escenario tendrá muchos eventos que crearan historias alternativas. Si tienes ideas creativas para eventos que pudieron suceder durante este período, compártelas.
      Si conoces de historia, ayúdame. Investigar todos los eventos que sucedieron del 50 en adelante es algo complicado, si conoces de la historia de tu país en esta época y sus eventos importantes compártelos y así podré hacerlos eventos en el juego.
      Eso es todo. Espero que les gusta la idea y que la hagamos realidad. La comunidad hispana de AoC2 tendría un gran mod con el que jugar.
    • By Ljayxy
      Hello! This is Soviet Union in Modern world
      Idea: @Atheidon8❤️
       
       
       
      Screenshots:
      Map:      
       
       
      Vasals:
       
      Vasal: North Korea
      Soviet_Union_in_modernworld.rar
       
    • By mate0426
      Hi! I really like the concept of vassals, but in some cases it is really hard to control them. For example if I have 5 vassals and I want them to be in my alliance it is really hard to make it, or of I want to get provinces from them, I have to annex the vassal. So my idea is to have a ,, full control over vassals" kind of button in the scemario options menu (where u can set the difficulty) and it will make that the vassals get into everything. So they accept every offer of the lords don't matter how bad relation they have. I hope you like my idea, and thanks for an amazing game Lukas.
       
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hello people of the forum, the other day I was thinking about what scenario to create and it occurred to me to do a scenario that has nations created by you. The idea would be for you to tell me what your nation, its leader, its flag, its style of government and its location will be called, If they want me to add an alliance or a pact and things like that. Hola gente del foro, el otro día estaba pensando en qué escenario crear y se me ocurrió hacer un escenario que tenga naciones creadas por ustedes. La idea sería que me dijeras cómo se llamará tu nación, su líder, su bandera, su estilo de gobierno y su ubicación, Si quieren que agregue una alianza o un pacto y cosas así.  
×
×
  • Create New...