Age of History 3
Chexier

Chexier's Present Day Mod - Modern World, but improved

I am very sorry for copying your mod. A month ago around before they added napolionic era I created a mod just like yours but it got deleted on a update and 2 days ago I figured out I could create that mod again by copying the files of modernday into modernday2 and thats how I made modern day + mod 

I didnt see this mod when I made it ooopsss

Check out my channel for video evidence: Evidential

6 hours ago, Evidential said:

I am very sorry for copying your mod. A month ago around before they added napolionic era I created a mod just like yours but it got deleted on a update and 2 days ago I figured out I could create that mod again by copying the files of modernday into modernday2 and thats how I made modern day + mod 

I didnt see this mod when I made it ooopsss

Check out my channel for video evidence: Evidential

No problem, my mod is in public domain. You can copy all of my stuff if you want to.

Edited by Chexier

2 hours ago, Chexier said:

No problem, my mod is in public domain. You can copy all of my stuff if you want to.

Im thinking of adding events in which the player can control if they want a action to happen by placing a farm on a certain province in order for whatever the player wanted to happen 

Example: i. n 2021 there is a event in which the usa can invite finland into nato or not (inwhich if you place a farm on New York and then finland joins nato) 

Like my concept? 

1 minute ago, Evidential said:

Im thinking of adding events in which the player can control if they want a action to happen by placing a farm on a certain province in order for whatever the player wanted to happen 

Example: i. n 2021 there is a event in which the usa can invite finland into nato or not (inwhich if you place a farm on New York and then finland joins nato) 

Like my concept? 

That's very weird lmao. Just make it trigger by opinion.

Hey! I found a bug with rebels in Syria, they cannot be defeated because my troops become on their side, when i attack.

By the way, why Karabakh is Artsakh Kingdom? In game there is a tag of Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.

Mod really cool.

Edited by YuraTheGreat
need reason? seriously?

Guest Update some leaders

Can yuo please update Mexican President!

22 hours ago, YuraTheGreat said:

Hey! I found a bug with rebels in Syria, they cannot be defeated because my troops become on their side, when i attack.

By the way, why Karabakh is Artsakh Kingdom? In game there is a tag of Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.

Mod really cool.

Strange bug. I will try to fix it soon. Thanks.

-_- ok.. I see what you have done. You know what? Ok fine. I see that you have completely ripped off my idea of divided by 50 even though my mod said for everyone to not copy it. Great, just.. great! 

You know, we can resolve this peacefully ok? You can probably see that actually nothing is copied from your mod. Yes, nothing. If you go into my mod and check the stuff out you can see that im trying not to copy you. I.. just.. I didnt see your mod when I made mine so I thought I was the first one until I saw yours. You said it was ok and it was free to copy but I decided not to. Id rather team together rather than to copy eachother. 

If you see this message please note that I did not mean to copy you. I am very sorry but it is not ok to copy exactly off of me for fame. 

9 hours ago, Evidential said:

-_- ok.. I see what you have done. You know what? Ok fine. I see that you have completely ripped off my idea of divided by 50 even though my mod said for everyone to not copy it. Great, just.. great! 

You know, we can resolve this peacefully ok? You can probably see that actually nothing is copied from your mod. Yes, nothing. If you go into my mod and check the stuff out you can see that im trying not to copy you. I.. just.. I didnt see your mod when I made mine so I thought I was the first one until I saw yours. You said it was ok and it was free to copy but I decided not to. Id rather team together rather than to copy eachother. 

If you see this message please note that I did not mean to copy you. I am very sorry but it is not ok to copy exactly off of me for fame. 

Intellectual property does not exist.

Change my mind.

Also, I didn't even copy your mod files. I've just had the same idea. And I won't remove it from my mod.

EDIT: And I've even forgot to say that you can't copyright your mod because Lukasz has the copyrights of AoC2 LUL

Edited by Chexier

6 hours ago, BrakeCoachStudios said:

Just asking, but didn't Novorossiya dissolve a few years ago?

Apparently it's still a thing. There is still fighting in eastern ukraine. However, the territory they control may not be accurate in-game.

9 hours ago, Evidential said:

"You followed my idea of creating a mod, even though no game files were copied, the scenario is LITERALLY about whats happening in real life, and you're doing it for fame even though I'm less famous than you! *Insert more rambling here*"
See how idiotic that honestly sounds? Plus, that text you posted is confusing, it's contradicting itself. 

59 minutes ago, Chexier said:

Intellectual property does not exist.

Change my mind.

Also, I didn't even copy your mod files. I've just had the same idea. And I won't remove it from my mod.

EDIT: And I've even forgot to say that you can't copyright your mod because Lukasz has the copyrights of AoC2 LUL

Well I assume you are pretty much correct. We will both will have 2 different paths. Here is the video to prove I had the idea first 

Thar was kinda the first time I recorded aoc2 so I kinda misunderstood how load the music was in the video

Screenshot_20190119-092209.png

3 hours ago, Evidential said:

Well I assume you are pretty much correct. We will both will have 2 different paths. Here is the video to prove I had the idea first  

Thar was kinda the first time I recorded aoc2 so I kinda misunderstood how load the music was in the video

Screenshot_20190119-092209.png

I don't care if you had the idea first, you can't copyright ideas lol.