Age of History 3

Chexier

Chexier's Present Day Mod - Modern World, but improved

Guest Hitler vs sTALIN epic figt

Hello, that's an impressive mod, i like it, but i have problems with it.

I played as Russia, and the game crashed, I tried it again the game crashed again, both times crashed after a few turns, and when I was in a war with Ukraine, is that what caused the crash?

6 minutes ago, Guest Hitler vs sTALIN epic figt said:

Hello, that's an impressive mod, i like it, but i have problems with it.

I played as Russia, and the game crashed, I tried it again the game crashed again, both times crashed after a few turns, and when I was in a war with Ukraine, is that what caused the crash?

I don't know why it's crashing, this never happened to me.

Now everything that I did was lost, because I forgot to edit "Age_of_Civilizations" text file.

Press F to pay respects.

I'm coming back to the game in 2 years, still I will upload Present Day to the workshop.

You can copy this entire mod and continue developing it with you want.

See you soon.

14 hours ago, Chexier said:

Now everything that I did was lost, because I forgot to edit "Age_of_Civilizations" text file.

Press F to pay respects.

I'm coming back to the game in 2 years, still I will upload Present Day to the workshop.

You can copy this entire mod and continue developing it with you want.

See you soon.

WHAT?

Guest Fred

Sorry to see you leave Chexier.Your mod Present Day is still the best version of the modern age of all the mods.
Hope you return.The  mod as it is can be improved with some small tweaks.Hope someone will continue your work and keep the mod alive.
Thank you again for making it fun to play this video game AOC2.

I like the idea of this mod but I don't like how you executed some things. Since you stopped the development of this mod, I might take it in my arms and use some of your content in my own (probably greater ((probably too big))) version of the modern day mod.

Edited by ($Jake$)

On 12/29/2018 at 7:59 PM, Chexier said:

Renamed buildings, actions etc.

How do you edit the buildings? I can't find any tutorials on this and have been looking through the game files and have not found anything to do with buildings.

1st I gotta say, its amazing. the bad thing is that i couldn't put other scenarios. it always said error, so, the mod is great but I don't like it when I can't download other scenarios