Age of History 3
SovietPuns

What if Germany got Dismantled in WW1?

In World War 1, Germany Lost, since the Entente doesn't want Germany to rise again, they release every nation from the Victorian Start Date of AOC2. They release Saar Basin as a buffer state Between France and Prussia. France and Poland still gain the Land they have from the WW2 start date. Prussia is Fascist, Replacing the German Reich. Bavaria wants to create its own Empire, while Prussia wants to unite the Germans, which one will win?

No Events, just the Nations, if you'd like to suggest any Events or Want to point out a mistake(besides the Saar Basin mistake, thats suppose to be there) you can, i'm fine with criticism, i hope you enjoy my Scenario

you can play/review this mod on your channel if you put the link in the description 

preview.png

1561678831791wqznwvoo.zip

Edited by SovietPuns

I have to delay my release of the Mod for some reasons, it should be Released in a few minutes

it has been released

Edited by SovietPuns