Age of History 3

SuperGion915

Age of Civilizations XXI Century Edition (In progress)

8 hours ago, Kelvinnn said:

Does the scenario have events ?

For the moment no, the 2019 scenario will not have events, in other scenarios there will be events but they will be optional making the AI having 1% of possibility to do an alternative scenario, and if you play like one civilization with events you will be able to do the original events or reject them

Added Femminism (do not confuse with Radical or Extremist Feminism), Islamism and Christianism (It also takes the place of Christian democracy) ideologies

Edited by SuperGion915
Add

7 hours ago, SuperGion915 said:

Added Femminism (do not confuse with Radical or Extremist Feminism), Islamism and Christianism (It also takes the place of Christian democracy) ideologies

hard work ( yup) but i didin't like the new map  has looks bad can you!? add another map and keep going good luck

11 hours ago, PANTIC said:

hard work ( yup) but i didin't like the new map  has looks bad can you!? add another map and keep going good luck

The background wasn't made by me (it is the 11:59 mod background) but I'm planning to make my own background

If you're referring to the new provinces well, I like the ones in mainland but not the islands, they just got like squares but I don't really have a base for do it "correctly"

Hey, I wan't to add a meme ideology "Youtuberism" which litterally includes the face of one popular individual creator youtuber (not outside celebrities) of the country, it hasn't to be the most suscribed YouTuber

Edited by SuperGion915

32 minutes ago, SuperGion915 said:

Hey, I wan't to add a meme ideology "Youtuberism" which litterally includes the face of one popular individual creator youtuber (not outside celebrities) of the country, it hasn't to be the most suscribed YouTuber

add lukasz  jakowski ( the creator of aoc2 )

I'm sorry to say this but there is a possibility that the mod get cancelled, the game has too many mistakes for it: 

1.- The main scenario (2019) is constantly having errors where the game doesn't want to open it, I think it's because of the more ideologies

2.- The Earth+ map is having problems loading the new provinces

3.- The leaders don't follow the assumed office date and the dates can be randomly choose by the AI

4.- The game closes without reasons

I don't want to cancell the mod but I think it is necessary to correct this mistakes because they can happen in playing the game ruining the experience, the most possible thing is to make a less powerful mod probably breaking so many plans or try to see how can I edit the game's code (the problem is I don't know how to program or change the game) (If someone knows what program did Lukazk used for the game please tell me because I will need that)

On 7/28/2019 at 7:44 PM, SuperGion915 said:

I'm sorry to say this but there is a possibility that the mod get cancelled, the game has too many mistakes for it: 

1.- The main scenario (2019) is constantly having errors where the game doesn't want to open it, I think it's because of the more ideologies

2.- The Earth+ map is having problems loading the new provinces

3.- The leaders don't follow the assumed office date and the dates can be randomly choose by the AI

4.- The game closes without reasons

I don't want to cancell the mod but I think it is necessary to correct this mistakes because they can happen in playing the game ruining the experience, the most possible thing is to make a less powerful mod probably breaking so many plans or try to see how can I edit the game's code (the problem is I don't know how to program or change the game) (If someone knows what program did Lukazk used for the game please tell me because I will need that)

I'm trying a way to skip the mistakes, for the moment it is going well,  but I don't really know how it will going to end but now the idea of cancell the mod is more far than I tought before

New map of the world by ideologies, it includes the 195 UN members and 11 countries that aren't in the UN

Niue, Cook Islands and Puntland were counted as countries because they have full control over their territory and de facto are independent countries, in case of Niue and Cook Islands are free associated states just like Micronesia, Palau and Marshall Islands but they haven't enter to the UN making them just an autonomies, in the case of Puntland it was counted as a country because even if they claim being part of Somalia they have full control over their territory

Extras: 

- Controlled area by Syrian Interim Goverment as an independent state

- Islamic State as an independent state

- Controlled area by the Libyan National Army as an independent state

- Controlled area by the House of Representatives as an independent state

- Venezuela presidential crisis

- Yemen presidential crisis

image.thumb.png.7baca2b5dd4d373303ab1e7ab0ddcfcb.png

Edited by SuperGion915

Alpha 0.01 released: It includes...

- 33 new ideologies

- 2019 scenario

- 295 new leaders

- 188 new songs

- New sound for move army

- 5 provinces were changed of place for some civilizations (San Marino, Vatican City, Liechenstein, Saint Vincent and the Granadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis)

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JdZy4_QQMtCD83i6C4_YqQf7mRho_Hfd/view?usp=sharing

Folow the instructions or the game will not work

5 hours ago, SuperGion915 said:

Alpha 0.01 released: It includes...

- 33 new ideologies

- 2019 scenario

- 295 new leaders

- 188 new songs

- New sound for move army

- 5 provinces were changed of place for some civilizations (San Marino, Vatican City, Liechenstein, Saint Vincent and the Granadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis)

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JdZy4_QQMtCD83i6C4_YqQf7mRho_Hfd/view?usp=sharing

Folow the instructions or the game will not work

Could you make it a.p.k or zip?

4 hours ago, Rom said:

Apkapk downloader

No downloader, sorry, but you can take a tutorial, when I download mods in the cellphone I use 3 apps, --- Extractor, MT Manager and ZArchiever, obviously you need the game, I recommend this video that is easy, just remember to follow the steps of the notes i give you in the download link