Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
SuperGion915

Age of Civilizations XXI Century Edition (In progress)

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Kelvinnn said:

Does the scenario have events ?

For the moment no, the 2019 scenario will not have events, in other scenarios there will be events but they will be optional making the AI having 1% of possibility to do an alternative scenario, and if you play like one civilization with events you will be able to do the original events or reject them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Added Femminism (do not confuse with Radical or Extremist Feminism), Islamism and Christianism (It also takes the place of Christian democracy) ideologies

Edited by SuperGion915
Add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SuperGion915 said:

Added Femminism (do not confuse with Radical or Extremist Feminism), Islamism and Christianism (It also takes the place of Christian democracy) ideologies

hard work ( yup) but i didin't like the new map  has looks bad can you!? add another map and keep going good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PANTIC said:

hard work ( yup) but i didin't like the new map  has looks bad can you!? add another map and keep going good luck

The background wasn't made by me (it is the 11:59 mod background) but I'm planning to make my own background

If you're referring to the new provinces well, I like the ones in mainland but not the islands, they just got like squares but I don't really have a base for do it "correctly"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey, I wan't to add a meme ideology "Youtuberism" which litterally includes the face of one popular individual creator youtuber (not outside celebrities) of the country, it hasn't to be the most suscribed YouTuber

Edited by SuperGion915

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SuperGion915 said:

Hey, I wan't to add a meme ideology "Youtuberism" which litterally includes the face of one popular individual creator youtuber (not outside celebrities) of the country, it hasn't to be the most suscribed YouTuber

add lukasz  jakowski ( the creator of aoc2 )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry to say this but there is a possibility that the mod get cancelled, the game has too many mistakes for it: 

1.- The main scenario (2019) is constantly having errors where the game doesn't want to open it, I think it's because of the more ideologies

2.- The Earth+ map is having problems loading the new provinces

3.- The leaders don't follow the assumed office date and the dates can be randomly choose by the AI

4.- The game closes without reasons

I don't want to cancell the mod but I think it is necessary to correct this mistakes because they can happen in playing the game ruining the experience, the most possible thing is to make a less powerful mod probably breaking so many plans or try to see how can I edit the game's code (the problem is I don't know how to program or change the game) (If someone knows what program did Lukazk used for the game please tell me because I will need that)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2019 at 7:44 PM, SuperGion915 said:

I'm sorry to say this but there is a possibility that the mod get cancelled, the game has too many mistakes for it: 

1.- The main scenario (2019) is constantly having errors where the game doesn't want to open it, I think it's because of the more ideologies

2.- The Earth+ map is having problems loading the new provinces

3.- The leaders don't follow the assumed office date and the dates can be randomly choose by the AI

4.- The game closes without reasons

I don't want to cancell the mod but I think it is necessary to correct this mistakes because they can happen in playing the game ruining the experience, the most possible thing is to make a less powerful mod probably breaking so many plans or try to see how can I edit the game's code (the problem is I don't know how to program or change the game) (If someone knows what program did Lukazk used for the game please tell me because I will need that)

I'm trying a way to skip the mistakes, for the moment it is going well,  but I don't really know how it will going to end but now the idea of cancell the mod is more far than I tought before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

New map of the world by ideologies, it includes the 195 UN members and 11 countries that aren't in the UN

Niue, Cook Islands and Puntland were counted as countries because they have full control over their territory and de facto are independent countries, in case of Niue and Cook Islands are free associated states just like Micronesia, Palau and Marshall Islands but they haven't enter to the UN making them just an autonomies, in the case of Puntland it was counted as a country because even if they claim being part of Somalia they have full control over their territory

Extras: 

- Controlled area by Syrian Interim Goverment as an independent state

- Islamic State as an independent state

- Controlled area by the Libyan National Army as an independent state

- Controlled area by the House of Representatives as an independent state

- Venezuela presidential crisis

- Yemen presidential crisis

image.thumb.png.7baca2b5dd4d373303ab1e7ab0ddcfcb.png

Edited by SuperGion915

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alpha 0.01 released: It includes...

- 33 new ideologies

- 2019 scenario

- 295 new leaders

- 188 new songs

- New sound for move army

- 5 provinces were changed of place for some civilizations (San Marino, Vatican City, Liechenstein, Saint Vincent and the Granadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis)

image.thumb.png.7baca2b5dd4d373303ab1e7ab0ddcfcb.png

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JdZy4_QQMtCD83i6C4_YqQf7mRho_Hfd/view?usp=sharing

Folow the instructions or the game will not work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SuperGion915 said:

Alpha 0.01 released: It includes...

- 33 new ideologies

- 2019 scenario

- 295 new leaders

- 188 new songs

- New sound for move army

- 5 provinces were changed of place for some civilizations (San Marino, Vatican City, Liechenstein, Saint Vincent and the Granadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis)

image.thumb.png.7baca2b5dd4d373303ab1e7ab0ddcfcb.png

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JdZy4_QQMtCD83i6C4_YqQf7mRho_Hfd/view?usp=sharing

Folow the instructions or the game will not work

Could you make it a.p.k or zip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rom said:

Apkapk downloader

No downloader, sorry, but you can take a tutorial, when I download mods in the cellphone I use 3 apps, --- Extractor, MT Manager and ZArchiever, obviously you need the game, I recommend this video that is easy, just remember to follow the steps of the notes i give you in the download link

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Kerems2434
      Fate of World Mode - (New UI, New Scenarios, New Background, New Maps, New IdeologńĪes and Religions,New Icons, New Musics) (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) AoC2ModdingTR
      Hello to everyone. I am here again with a new mode. The new UI, new Background, New Game Sounds, New Scenarios, new ideologies, new religions, new maps and new icons, all of which belong to our group AoC2ModdingTR. Currently only UI and map background is complete.
      New Scenarios: 
      The scenarios are not yet complete. But we plan to make at least 20 scenarios and scenarios of important centuries. Each scenario will contain at least 20 events.
       
      New UI:
      This UI was created using mostly blue and black colors. It really made the game look very stylish. New UI created by Kerems2434 (Me).



       
       
      New Map Background:
       
      New background made for Earth Map. It was prepared by adding additions to the background of Addon + mode. by Kerems2434 (Me)



       
       
      New Maps:
      Maps are not yet complete. We plan to make at least 3 maps. Maps will be prepared in the form of very detailed maps of some countries.
       
      New Ideologies & Religions:
      Since we cannot add religions as a separate system to the game, we put religions into ideologies.
      For example:
      Monarchy - Christian
      Monarchy - Muslim
      Monarchy - Buddhist
      or
      Fascism - Jewish
      Fascism - Christian
      Fascism - Muslim 
      ETC.
       
      New Icons:
      Brand new and attractive icons will be prepared for those who are bored of the game's own icons.
       
      SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g?view_as=subscriber
      MOD WILL BE RELEASED 3-4 WEEKS.
      FATE OF WORLD MODE BY AOC2MODDńįNGTR GROUP
      (ALL SCENARIOS, UI, BACKGROUND, MAPS, ICONS, MUSICS, IDEOLOGIES AND RELIGIONS BY AOC2MODDINGTR)
      PREPARńįNG BY KEREMS2434, LńįM10, M.ISA, ARDA, BERAT2121113
    • By sabit
      New Mod project AOCRAFT
       
      Made by Korean team
       

       
      +
       
      New UI
       
      +
       

       
       
      +
       
      New leaders potrait
       
      +
       
       

       
      +
       
      New Earth Map
       
      +
       
       
      #####################
       

      : Development :
      Gogitguk & Sabit
       
      : Special Thanks :
      Basilio Paleologo
       
    • By Lam√īni TTW
      Hello everyone I'm making a alternative Scenario of a alternative World War 1 Scenario 
      What's New?
      *New Civilizations/Nations:
      Example: Dervish State
      *Alternative Events:
      Example: Alternate Sindicalists War
      *New Revolutions/Rebellions/Revolts:
      Example:Revolts on Croatia
      So what do I do for you?
    • By Banana Mapper
      This is mod about Germany,in 1920s-1930s Communist and Nazi party were rising to overthrow government,it has been year since great depression started,people don't trust government anymore,political parties used this oportunity in october of 1930 riots started happening all across Germany,20 days afther that Germany deployed military to end riots,afther this Nazi party and Communist decleared war on Germany,resulting civil war,France woried about war in Germany alied with Germany to end civil war.
       
      This is my first scenario,yeah it has been made in like 20m and who wants to check out my channel he can see it here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYuR9n43fMr7odaQHHVLVQ?view_as=subscriber
      Thanks!
      NOTICE:I never made any scenarios and this one is not best one! Thanks for understanding. 
       
      Download link:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/65khvhbx0pofq/German_Civil_War_mod(Read_ReadME)
       
       
       

    • By Yetaloz
      In the game you can change the name of your country, now i wish that you could change the flag in the game :c
×
×
  • Create New...