Age of History 3

SuperGion915

Age of Civilizations XXI Century Edition (In progress)

In case you want to know the leaders than I put in the image are this from left to right:

MWL = Appears in the modern world scenario

- Brigitte Bierlein "Austria Prime Minister" MWL

- Nareanda Modi "Indian Prime Minister" MWL

- Abdullah al-Thani "Prime Minister of Libya recognized by the House of Representatives" REBEL AND ALTERNATIVE LEADER FOR PRESIDENTIAL PARLAMENTARY REPUBLIC

- Francisco Guterres "East Timor President" MWL

- Andrés Manuel "Mexican President" MWL

- Jair Bolsonaro "Brazillian President" MWL

- Jaime Calderon "Nuevo Leon Governor" ENVIRONMENTALISM AND CENTRALISM ALTERNATIVE LEADER

- Dios Dado Cabello "President of the Constituent Assembly" PARLAMENTARY REPUBLIC ALTERNATIVE LEADER

- William Lyon "President of the Former Republic of Canada" AND ALTERNATIVE REPUBLICAN LEADER OF CANADA

- Gus Hall "Former leader of the communist party" ALTERNATIVE LEADER OF COMMUNIST USA

- Cuauhtemoc Cardenas "ALTERNATIVE LEADER OF COMMUNIST MEXICO"

- Salvador Abascal "Former leader of Synarchist Mexico movement" ALTERNATIVE LEADER OF FASCIST, NATIONALIST AND THEOCRACY MEXICO

UPDATES (04/07/2019):

- Provisional Goverment changed to a uncivilized civilization, it is very hard to become civilized but it's possible

- Added Islamist Ideology

- Changed Environmentalism to Progressive

- Added Christianism Ideology

- Added Liberalism Ideology

I'm planning to make 2 different modern world scenarios... "2019 and Modern World"

De Facto is made by control and real systems meanwhile the Modern World is just a modification of De Facto but in this case there is only states recognized by at least 1 country

I decided to include too the Modern World of Lukasz because when the scenario is put automatically some ideologies change having opportunities of looking new faces:

Democracy - Semi-presidential Republic (I manually do that because it should be Non-aligned)

Republic - Presidential Republic

Monarchy - Absolute Monarchy

Communism - Marxist-Lenism

And we have to include the governors of the territories than in the default modern world scenario are included

image.png.d956e07379b5e5902cf3b129f320f18f.png

On 7/9/2019 at 10:17 AM, SuperGion915 said:

I decided to include too the Modern World of Lukasz because when the scenario is put automatically some ideologies change having opportunities of looking new faces:

Democracy - Semi-presidential Republic (I manually do that because it should be Non-aligned)

Republic - Presidential Republic

Monarchy - Absolute Monarchy

Communism - Marxist-Lenism

And we have to include the governors of the territories than in the default modern world scenario are included

image.png.d956e07379b5e5902cf3b129f320f18f.png

Marxism-Leninism sounds more correctly

15 hours ago, Kelvinnn said:

Did you forget aruba , bonaire , curacao (ABC islands) ?

1st: They aren't countries

2nd: I was planning to add them but the problem is than my game doesn't leave me to add more provinces in the original map so yeah, If you have something than can help me please tell me

I have to say I'm planning to change some goverments and change it totally by ideologies, in base to the original list

image.png.8ddab39a047d71519b28241b03b4644a.pngT

The ones in red are in risk of dissapearing and the ones in green will probably be replaced

"Presidential Parlamentary Republic" will be changed with "Parliamentarism"

"Absolute Monarchy" will be replaced with "Monarchy"

And I'm planning to make two editions of every single ideology, one for the head of state and another one for the head of goverment because I want both to be playable

Advantages: 

- More possible leaders

- Better organization

- Replacement of Governments with Ideologies

- Goodbye useless categories

Disadvantages: 

- Modern World Vanilla will no longer be a possible scenario

- It will take a period of reorganization, probably like 2 weeks

- Governments will be unknown

44 minutes ago, SuperGion915 said:

I have to say I'm planning to change some goverments and change it totally by ideologies, in base to the original list

image.png.8ddab39a047d71519b28241b03b4644a.pngT

The ones in red are in risk of dissapearing and the ones in green will probably be replaced

"Presidential Parlamentary Republic" will be changed with "Parliamentarism"

"Absolute Monarchy" will be replaced with "Monarchy"

And I'm planning to make two editions of every single ideology, one for the head of state and another one for the head of goverment because I want both to be playable

Advantages: 

- More possible leaders

- Better organization

- Replacement of Governments with Ideologies

- Goodbye useless categories

Disadvantages: 

- Modern World Vanilla will no longer be a possible scenario

- It will take a period of reorganization, probably like 2 weeks

- Governments will be unknown

Other thing is than there will be more civilizations

4 minutes ago, PartyPenguin said:

Are you going to make an installer for the mod or will we have to manually add the mod to game files.

You will have to do it manually but I'm planing to do a tutorial, but I would like to make an installer, do you know how to do one?

Just now, SuperGion915 said:

You will have to do it manually but I'm planing to do a tutorial, but I would like to make an installer, do you know how to do one?

No lel but a tutorial would be Very helpful