Age of History 3

Alvaro_0

Remove Cancer Disease

40 minutes ago, Sonicsweden1 said:

I'm sorry but... Who cares? I mean really, WHO CARES?!

Well certainly not you, but some people out there (including myself to some extent) are really pedantic about everything that small things like these actually bother them.

On 1/5/2019 at 5:48 PM, SLiCK_Mx said:

Well certainly not you, but some people out there (including myself to some extent) are really pedantic about everything that small things like these actually bother them.

Short: OCD

Okay I get it, attention to detail, it's cool, it's more realistic, whatever. I just think that this is a bit TOO small. But I do care just as little that it is in this just as much as I would care if it gets removed so whatever. Ignore me.

Just now, Sonicsweden1 said:

Okay I get it, attention to detail, it's cool, it's more realistic, whatever. I just think that this is a bit TOO small. But I do care just as little that it is in this just as much as I would care if it gets removed so whatever. Ignore me.

Lmao why do people care if you think it's stupid then leave it alone let the people who actually give a fuck alone 

Just now, Lonathan said:

Lmao why do people care if you think it's stupid then leave it alone let the people who actually give a fuck alone 

I JUST said ignore me. Also, do I not get to state my opinion because I think it's dumb?

On 1/11/2019 at 5:14 PM, Lonathan said:

Listen, If someone posts something I disagree with then I will most likely say that I disagree. That's just me. I could've probably worded it a bit less mean though, I'll give you that.

Edited by Sonicsweden1

1 hour ago, Sonicsweden1 said:

Listen, If someone posts something I disagree with then I will most likely say that I disagree. That's just me. I could've probably worded it a bit less mean though, I'll give you that.

Fine disagree all you want that's not my point is you're saying people are dumb for caring about it yet you call it dumb anyways? I know you just ment to just to disagree but you worded it like a hostile attack 

Edited by Lonathan

On 1/21/2019 at 8:20 PM, Lonathan said:

Fine disagree all you want that's not my point is you're saying people are dumb for caring about it yet you call it dumb anyways? I know you just ment to just to disagree but you worded it like a hostile attack 

Well in that case sorry.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:16 PM, Sonicsweden1 said:

I JUST said ignore me. Also, do I not get to state my opinion because I think it's dumb? yes i am super dump lol

wtf