Age of History 3
Kittenhux

(FINISHED) Star Wars mod v.1.3

AoC2 Star Wars mod (v. 1.1).rar

Hello there.

After a long hiatus caused by the more than a month-long awaiting approval for my account and by not checking Gmail, I am finally arrived.

Here is the download file. The previous version had some glitches with borders. They are fixed now.

This file is not complete because I have a limit for uploading size (14.65 MB), and the whole mod weighs 143 MB. There is no additional music and event pictures. They will be added later.

News about the future of this mod:

• There would be no more province additions or corrections because the file which Map Editor transcribes the province information (map_AoC2) is lost. The problematic provinces which were corrected were done manually by opening province id files in <update> folder and changing their point coordinates. And there were not much of them.
  • There would be no Android version. Unfortunately, but I work only with PC version.
  • There would be no other languages versions but English and Russian. I work with this mod in Addon+ v.1.4. which has only English and Russian as selectable languages. If you want to localise this mod on your native lnguage, then <game/languages/Bundles> and <game/languages/civilizations/Bundles> to your service! 
  • The next version (1.2) is scheduled to be released in May, 25. There will be 3 new scenarios and some minor fixes (such as leaders or development level changes). But I can't rely that May, 25 would be an exact date. At first, I have distance learning, and at second, I've checked Imperial Civil War maps, and it's the mapper's nightmare! Many factions, both big and small, many events, New Republic has very chaotic advancement leading to "pockets" of the Empire/pro-Imperial factions... It would take a lot of time to make this scenario.

On 4/23/2020 at 8:17 AM, potato108 said:

could you make an android version

On 4/23/2020 at 4:16 AM, Real_Itachi said:

Android-Version? 

You can edit the file into the a p k to play the scenario. There are tutorials on YouTube for that.

Edit: 22 April 2022

Android port for 1.3.1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zm4mxx06FCIhyqiPqFujrwF5xUKDzSON/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Aryan

Man this is very good idea to make Star Wars in this game! I cant wait when you will end this in 100% develop yourself and may the force be with you! 🙂

1 hour ago, centur said:

There's something problems when I load this mod. The loading progress stuck when it load 99%.

Do you speak about the rar file or about Google Disk links? I've downloaded Google Disk links recently, everything is ok.

7 minutes ago, Kittenhux said:

Do you speak about the rar file or about Google Disk links? I've downloaded Google Disk links recently, everything is ok.

No. it means the game loading. I download and copy all the file you upload. But when I load the star_wars map mod in the game, the loading progress stuck in 99% and dosen't work.

Just now, centur said:

No. it means the game loading. I download and copy all the file you upload. But when I load the star_wars map mod in the game, the loading progress stuck in 99% and dosen't work.

You mean the game crushes? If yes, have you tried to load it again?

But I load it and even copy all the file again several times.Other maps such like aoc.earth2 or aoc earth1 map load work well, but the only this map have a problem. 

Just now, centur said:

But I load it and even copy all the file again several times.Other maps such like aoc.earth2 or aoc earth1 map load work well, but the only this map have a problem. 

I think that there's something problem in star_wars map folder file.

47 minutes ago, Kittenhux said:

I've probably found an issue.

Go to "config.json" file in "Star_Wars" map folder and change the NumberOfProvinces value from 1036 to 1039.

I just changed the value, but it still dosen't work.. 

Just now, centur said:

I just changed the value, but it still dosen't work.. 

Is there any file in updatePB or cities folder? I think maybe the problem is in that folder because there's have any file in that folder.

16 minutes ago, centur said:

Is there any file in updatePB or cities folder? I think maybe the problem is in that folder because there's have any file in that folder.

I have never even touched the "updatePB" folder, and if there is something missed in "cities" folder, there just will be no missed city names. But the map works.

I've probably found another issue: there are missing provinces at directory "Star_Wars/data/scales/provinces/1 and 3". There are 1019 provinces instead of 1038.

AoC2 Star Wars mod (v. 1.1).rar

There is a file with 1038 provinces in that directory.

15 minutes ago, Kittenhux said:

I have never even touched the "updatePB" folder, and if there is something missed in "cities" folder, there just will be no missed city names. But the map works.

I've probably found another issue: there are missing provinces at directory "Star_Wars/data/scales/provinces/1 and 3". There are 1019 provinces instead of 1038.

AoC2 Star Wars mod (v. 1.1).rar 7.7 MB · 1 download

There is a file with 1038 provinces in that directory.

It works well! Thank you so much!