Age of History 3

Time of Civilizations-Topic

ToC is a great scenario that is being developed by JPM. In one single stage will be the whole History of Human Civilization. From the dawn of civilization through empires that rise and fall, to today and the tomorrow.

Next Features

• Many Events, Historical ones, even diferent paths for some special nations.
  • New Civilizations.
  • A new system made by events, where you can change your nation every 100 Years if you want.
  • A new system aganist Overexpansion but without limiting you to play.

Progress

• Working in the Demo, based on Mesopotamia, where you will see Hordes and how Empires are created and fall.  This means that we will have new Civilizations inside the Game.

MESOPOTAMIA EDITION (Without Events) OUT

In this Small Scenario, you can play in 1500BCE in the Middle East. From the Hittites to Egypt. There is a HRE, "Mesopotamia" where you can try to be the Emperor of the Entire Middle East. Also it has some minor Nations which could be very hard to play. But well, you decide with who you are going to play. 😁

ToC-Mesopotamia Edition without Events by JPM.zip

Edited by JPM-Stalin
out

7 hours ago, Istria said:

How is the mod development going?

Well, In the Mesopotamian Scenario im centered now in Greece, maybe the next week im gonna send a new version

Hi i am Nizar Producciones it is only that i can not enter my account by now , please teach me how you make your event system for changing civilization ingame please it would help me a lot please respond me here in comments and please DONT take too much time for responding me , i need your answer AS SOON AS POSSIBLE