Age of History 3

ItzDatLoser

(mod idea) Releasable Colonies!

So here is the idea:

So just like formable nations you will have to get a sertain amount of provinces to release a colony (just like eu4).Unlike the formable civs it will be free (since you lose territory for a vassal)

Why should it be in the game?

1.It will make it more historically accurate. Form example if the uk has the 13 colonies it will be able to release them (same way as forming a nation but instead one gets released)

2.AI cant release vassals

3.it will make the game less bordergory

4.It will be easy to make your own colonies (in the map editor just like formable civs)

5.No more hours spent on events (literally just like formable civs you will be able to choose which civs will be able to form the colony)

6.Good for roleplay (pretty obvious why)

It's called "Release a vassal" and you can choose the capital and the country you want to release.

Edited by Leeb

16 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

It is an interesting idea, but I don't know how this could be implemented. Have you been looking for how to do it?

i think we should find the coding of the formables nations and just make a new tab on the editor list and change the code from form to release

On 7/1/2020 at 4:09 PM, ItzDatLoser said:

i think we should find the coding of the formables nations and just make a new tab on the editor list and change the code from form to release

I would try to do something, but I don't know anything about java, I'll see if I can learn, I hope I can, because I would like the game to have more content.

Do you know if someone has already tried to touch the code?

15 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

I would try to do something, but I don't know anything about java, I'll see if I can learn, I hope I can, because I would like the game to have more content.

Do you know if someone has already tried to touch the code?

no i dont know anyone who did...

On 8/4/2021 at 9:52 AM, soulplexis said:

if someone makes this pls make colonies flags have the mother-country's flag in the top right corner. it would be easily done in java

Dude the thing is....

WE HAVE TO FIND THAT PERSON!

Just now, Ackeramanaot said:

The idea is interesting but i don't sure if it works. If it works please let me know because it not working in attack on titan mod on some website. Mod is great option but we can't rely on this.

If you find something interesting please consider my option too..