Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

8 minutes ago, Fazbear said:

When is the update? Waiting too long

The next update will take longer than the earlier ones since I'm not spending as much time on it as I used to due to lesser free time.

4 hours ago, Aryan said:

I used MT Manager to edit classes.dex>age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz>Menu_CreateNewGame_Options_v2

Find the first line with the word AI_AGGRESSIVENESS in it

The two lines above it will be

const/16 v16, 0x32 (0x32 is the min ai aggressiveness written in hexadecimal)

const/16 v17, 0x190 (0x190 is the max ai aggressiveness written in hexadecimal)

Change 0x32 to 0x0

Edit: A little clarification. This wasn't discovered by me. @Dmitry Bunt told me how to do this.

Is here alternative to edit it on computer? maybe i will need your direct help bcs i dont have so much expirience or is there some tutorial which will really help me?

Edited by Jaroslav Mošna

2 hours ago, Jaroslav Mošna said:

Is here alternative to edit it on computer? maybe i will need your direct help bcs i dont have so much expirience or is there some tutorial which will really help me?

For computer you’ll have to edit the exe file and go to age>of>civilizations2>jakowski>lukasz (the path name may vary slightly) the files inside that should be similar to the ones in classes.dex>age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz for android. I think if you do what I told you earlier there, it may work.

image.thumb.png.d3e331fdb1df51a09a3a503cbbc46b9e.pnglook what now? maybe i have bad program but i dont see any numbers or "const/16 16 0x32

I need really help with this im sorry but im programing this game for first time. Also i tried to use your mod and i deleted all except exe file and pasted other files from my mod it started yes but after loading it crashed....

Edited by Jaroslav Mošna

7 hours ago, Jaroslav Mošna said:

image.thumb.png.d3e331fdb1df51a09a3a503cbbc46b9e.pnglook what now? maybe i have bad program but i dont see any numbers or "const/16 16 0x32

I need really help with this im sorry but im programing this game for first time. Also i tried to use your mod and i deleted all except exe file and pasted other files from my mod it started yes but after loading it crashed....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QcxeqnkhEcYaaltgj_rwp4hT3ngXY5hW/view?usp=drivesdk

Try using this. I have lesser experience in dealing with the pc version so I'm not sure if it'll work.

11 minutes ago, Dominic The destroyer said:

Can you make all of the European nations leave the alliance? I kinda don't like it when Poland conquerors all of bohemia and Slovakia

They are supposed to leave but it bugged out a little and so they only leave if a player controls Germany. I'll fix that.

And also here is that problem. I can delete or replace any file in aoc2.exe cuz when im trying it shows me message "the archive is corrupted" and nothing happen... So i cant replace file "Menu_CreateNewGame_Options_v2"

BTW where i can text to you?

15 hours ago, player said:

How can l play for divine mandat of Siberia???

Play as Omolon. One time there'd be an event about Men. You should release a vassal and play as it.

16 hours ago, player said:

How can l play for divine mandat of Siberia???

Play as Omolon. One time there'd be an event about Men. You should release a vassal and play as it.

3 hours ago, Houtmonin225 said:

I has download this mod on my laptop then i click the app and why it won't open?

What did you do after downloading? You have to replace the aoc2 files with the ones provided.