Age of History 3
munastro

An attempt at a detailed world map

Hello, so I made this because I was inspired by some maps, like the Greater europe map, and province map of europe, link to the map here https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/156761-a-province-map-of-europe-work-in-progress/. I have made the black sea and some lakes.

I am using a 16384 x 8192 map of Earth, using the equirectangular projection. I am finishing the coast lines before I start work on provinces, and making the background. Here's what I have made so far.

Screenshot_22.png

On 31/5/2021 at 1:32, munastro said:

Hola, hice esto porque me inspiré en algunos mapas, como el mapa de la Gran Europa y el mapa de la provincia de Europa, enlace al mapa aquí https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/156761-a-province-map -of-europe-work-in-progress /. He hecho el mar negro y algunos lagos.

Estoy usando un mapa de la Tierra de 16384 x 8192, usando la proyección equirrectangular. Estoy terminando las líneas costeras antes de comenzar a trabajar en las provincias y haciendo el fondo. Esto es lo que he hecho hasta ahora.

Screenshot_22.png

Que tan grande va a ser?

On 5/30/2021 at 10:32 PM, munastro said:

Hello, so I made this because I was inspired by some maps, like the Greater europe map, and province map of europe, link to the map here https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/156761-a-province-map-of-europe-work-in-progress/. I have made the black sea and some lakes.

I am using a 16384 x 8192 map of Earth, using the equirectangular projection. I am finishing the coast lines before I start work on provinces, and making the background. Here's what I have made so far.

Screenshot_22.png

Looks good, Just keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll get it done.

On 6/19/2021 at 5:35 AM, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Looks good, Just keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll get it done.

tbh, i forgot about this for a while, i'll continue this now

however my problem is that there isn't really any river map of the world in equirectangular projection

Edited by munastro

14 hours ago, munastro said:

tbh, i forgot about this for a while, i'll continue this now

however my problem is that there isn't really any river map of the world in equirectangular projection

hey one thing, remember the map editor has a mapp size limit which is somewhere aboot 10k so im not sure yours will work

On 6/23/2021 at 10:11 AM, Diego said:

hey one thing, remember the map editor has a mapp size limit which is somewhere aboot 10k so im not sure yours will work

if possible i can compress the file after i make the oceans

7 hours ago, munastro said:

if possible i can compress the file after i make the oceans

aight, i just am warnin ya cuz i once tried tah do a mbam based map which didnt work cause that was 14k by 7k