Age of History 3

Golo

"The Age of the Rings" A Lord of the Rings Mod for Age of Civilisations II 7868 provinces done

27 minutes ago, TheButcher said:

hey man you said a playable version would be released at the end of last week, can we play?

Yes I know I said that, the problem is that I had basically no time to work on it, there are two thinks that need completion and these are province connections and scenarios. But for the next few weeks I have much much more time. And I have decided on a new release date, I will release a prototype version on december 25th. I hope that's not too late.

By the way, I now face the problem of soundtrack limitations inside of the game. There is only enough space for a limited amount of songs, so I have to decide on whitch to use and which to not use, I'am quite certain, that there is a solution to this, but I have not yet found it. For the Demo Version, there will only be about 20 songs, these will obviously include the most beloved, most will be from the lord of the Rings and a few from the Hobbit. If you want any songs included please tell me.

1 hour ago, Golo said:

Yes I know I said that, the problem is that I had basically no time to work on it, there are two thinks that need completion and these are province connections and scenarios. But for the next few weeks I have much much more time. And I have decided on a new release date, I will release a prototype version on december 25th. I hope that's not too late.

Ofcourse it's not too late! Sorry, I just thought I was blind or something that I didn't see a download link

Keep up the good work! What you are creating should've been done a lot earlier 🙂

1 hour ago, DkD said:

Okay, well i literally don't find good ideas for easterling flags, so i decided to use a simple design. I hope you like this Khand flag...khanate_of_khand_flag.thumb.png.8792c109c51d8be99de3ca4dd2287011.png

Thanks man this is really helpful.

1 hour ago, Myk165 said:

Wow, i'm so happy to see someone makes a Tolkien mod! 

I have a idea for the mod. You can pick the lord of the rings font for the game and for the civilization names on the map.

Here is the link:

https://www.dafont.com/de/ringbearer.font

Thanks I will use it, but I'am not sure if it will be in the demo version. But I will use it in the final one.

2 hours ago, szadow said:

here you go, I hope you enjoy it, if you need any other flags I'm happy to help support this great mod

2059790670_eee1.png.1b80c986c0dcba01111a287dcc134a96.png

2 hours ago, DkD said:

More flags for Gondor: 

Lebenin

princedom_of_lebenin_flag.thumb.png.fa407cd6a13510989b26a925efe091d1.png

Ithilien

earldom_of_ithilien_flag.thumb.png.7afcf6f4f78a920d85613b595bfb2c8f.png

1 hour ago, Myk165 said:

The flag for Isengard

PicsArt_12-12-11.53.16.jpg

Thanks to you all, this is pretty damn helpful, I will add them immediatly.

37 minutes ago, Mr. Forgot his name said:

Add a City in every province please... 

I'm working on that, but I can't promise that every single one in the demo will have one.