Jump to content
Age of History Games
Golo

"The Age of the Rings" A Lord of the Rings Mod for Age of Civilisations II 7868 provinces done

Recommended Posts

Please make the following government types for the owing countries. 

Dark Depotism - Umbar, Angmar and Mordor. 

Imperial Numenorian- Numenor 

Khagante - Khand 

Imperial commonwealth- Reunited Kingdom of Gondor and Arnor. 

Proto-state or primitivism- Dunland

Enlightened Oligarchy-Lothlorien, Rivendell 

Oligarchy - Mirkwood 

Edited by Halowarrior28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kittenhux said:

Looks intriguing. Also, did you decided about the soundtrack? No matter yes or no, will be there Summoning tracks?

I don't have them as a file so probably not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please name alot of the provinces there is a Crusader Kings 2 mod for the Lord of the rings which could serve as an excellent source of inspiration. 

 

Please make a unique set of government types and use the in lore flags. Do not build too many provinces if you are unable to balance them or name them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Halowarrior28 said:

Please name alot of the provinces there is a Crusader Kings 2 mod for the Lord of the rings which could serve as an excellent source of inspiration. 

 

Please make a unique set of government types and use the in lore flags. Do not build too many provinces if you are unable to balance them or name them. 

I will name them, in the source rich west i will use these sources but for the east i may have to use my Imagination with a few. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Golo said:

I don't have them as a file so probably not.

You mean you don't know how to add your own tracks? Or you don't know how to download youtube videos as audio files?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kittenhux said:

You mean you don't know how to add your own tracks? Or you don't know how to download youtube videos as audio files?

I mean that I don't have the files on my computer, and i'am not sure if i would even put them in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Golo said:

I mean that I don't have the files on my computer, and i'am not sure if i would even put them in.

I'm sure you're saying you don't know how to download youtube videos as audio, albeit you promising you'll add the entire soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit. Just google "youtube to ogg". Do not evade the proposal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kittenhux said:

I'm sure you're saying you don't know how to download youtube videos as audio, albeit you promising you'll add the entire soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit. Just google "youtube to ogg". Do not evade the proposal.

Bruh, I have the entire soundtrack of both as ogg files. Just not these few and I'am not sure they are fitting for the mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In regards to the flags Look for inspiration on pint interest

 

3cab3babac884f1e051388ef5f708078.jpg (640×334) (pinimg.com)

 

Can you use fan art of the major cities and capitals instead of generic stock footage of castles. 

Please do not rush the mod it does not matter if its not finished by the end of this year, quality over quantity. We have waited for many years for a lotr mod if its going to be badly done with bad UI, broken diplomacy and no new immersive new government types it is not worth it.

Please put some thought into the kinds of governments you create, this is a great opportunity to make a really rich and interesting game based on the lore.  

Edited by chewbaca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, chewbaca said:

In regards to the flags Look for inspiration on pint interest

 

3cab3babac884f1e051388ef5f708078.jpg (640×334) (pinimg.com)

 

Can you use fan art of the major cities and capitals instead of generic stock footage of castles. 

Please do not rush the mod it does not matter if its not finished by the end of this year, quality over quantity. We have waited for many years for a lotr mod if its going to be badly done with bad UI, broken diplomacy and no new immersive new government types it is not worth it.

Please put some thought into the kinds of governments you create, this is a great opportunity to make a really rich and interesting game based on the lore.  

Thanks for the ideas. I have already downloaded a few images of cities, fortresses and castles from Artstation, Deviantart and a few others. And I certainly will try to put a s much effort into the map, scenarios , etc. The only Difficulty I will probably face is coloring the map since it is quite big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...