Age of History 3
Golo

"The Age of the Rings" A Lord of the Rings Mod for Age of Civilisations II 7868 provinces done

4 hours ago, Golo said:

Thanks, you too. I have done provinces Raj already, but it is not featured in the Demo.

Okay, if the demo is released, i finish the stuffs for Raj.

4 hours ago, Golo said:

Arzayan n'Adunai. A small Numenorian Kingdom off the coast of Umbar.

https://notionclubarchives.fandom.com/wiki/Arzayan_n'Adûnâi

Screenshot (233).png

Ooh yeah, more Numenorians, i like it.

On 1/1/2022 at 7:10 PM, Golo said:

The Demo is sadly gonna be slightly further delayed simply because there are some countries in Rhovanion and Eriador missing. The entire south is finished though. Gondor, Rohan and the east is too.

Btw, if you need help in Eriador and Rhovanion, send me the current status of these regions on dc, and i try my best to do some noncanon countries and cities (If you need this kind of help)

Edited by DkD

8 hours ago, Meowbbq said:

By the way when will the mod got updated is it today??

Well there are no updates since it is not yet released but there probably will be in the future when it is.

10 hours ago, Meowbbq said:

Looks nice when will this mod realeased?? And can I play using Android??

The mod will be released in the coming days. The version that will be released first is one for PC. An Android version might come later.

3 hours ago, Murat01 Karakuş said:

The following continents need to be added: Darkland Land The of Sun Continent of Aman

The Darklands will probably be added later after the initial release but Aman will be more complicated as it was pretty much removed from the world after the numenorean invasion.

6 hours ago, Murat01 Karakuş said:

It's a nice mod, I wish you continued success, but when will the mod be released? will it be for mobile?

Thanks, the mods release will be sometime in january. An --- Version is possible but I'am not sure if there will be one for the first Version.

The map is almost done, release will be in a few days though as I want to add more cities and leaders, there are only maybe 50 cities and two leaders right now, this may take 3-4 days to add a couple more.

On 1/10/2022 at 6:02 PM, Golo said:

Aman will be more complicated as it was pretty much removed from the world after the numenorean invasion.

You can create only one route to another ocean (I mean only one water blocks to be able to access the ocean) and make sure the continent isn`t visible or accessible before any events happen.
I don't know if that is possible, but i think something like that can be used for Undying Lands and Valinor. 

7 hours ago, Murat01 Karakuş said:

Will you create countries and flags for the Continent of Aman?

6 hours ago, Lucifer2007 said:

You can create only one route to another ocean (I mean only one water blocks to be able to access the ocean) and make sure the continent isn`t visible or accessible before any events happen.
I don't know if that is possible, but i think something like that can be used for Undying Lands and Valinor. 

There will be Aman but it will likely only be accesible on a secondary map that would also include Numenor. Putting it into the Main map would be unrealistic as it was more or less removed from the World and is only reachable by the elves. Maybe there could be some sort of event that would allow elves access to it but that will likely not be a thing any time soon.