Age of History 3
Golo

"The Age of the Rings" A Lord of the Rings Mod for Age of Civilisations II 7868 provinces done

30 minutes ago, Mr. Forgot his name said:

Make the map mechanisms like the original, where you can swipe them, also how many continents available? 

Continents in this case will act like greater region, for example Eriador or Rhovanion will be continents. Overall they'll be about 11-12 of them.

I have a new idea for a formable civilization. What if Mordor annexed Gondor and Sauron form a new union between these two civilizations? 

Or Mordor takes Gondor as a vassal.

3ba1bbfe48d9fb013929418dfcc1dd89.png

11 hours ago, Myk165 said:

I have a new idea for a formable civilization. What if Mordor annexed Gondor and Sauron form a new union between these two civilizations? 

Or Mordor takes Gondor as a vassal.

3ba1bbfe48d9fb013929418dfcc1dd89.png

There will be an event that triggers when Mordor occupies the lands West of Anduin and takes Minas Tirith, this Event will make Gondor a vassal Kingdom, also there may be a formable nation called High Kingdom of Mordor and Gondor, this will obviously only be formable by Gondor and Mordor.

2 hours ago, szadow said:

do you need any flags ?

Right now I only need flags for minor nations such as the ones found in Dunland or Arnor.

4 hours ago, szadow said:

Dunland flag please or do you need any more ?image.png.3cfdf61e452886791433b539310076c8.png

3 hours ago, szadow said:

Flag of Arnor image.png.b12d9dfef5cd27b6a24f61c74579110c.png

Thanks, Both flags are great.

Edited by Golo

Sadly I must announce that I can't finish the mod in time for the 25th, I will not be home for the next three days and can not work on it in that time. I hope it is fine if I upload it a few days later.

Hi!
So, i said, i gladly help with this mod. Aaaand i love Dorwinion soo much. Cuz of these, i created some stuff for Dorwinion...

Firtsly, the Flag of Dorwinion:
earldom_of_dorwinion_flag.thumb.png.08fe24f42a7508b26f286af9db578dc6.png
(Not my best work but thats all i can do with dorwinion)

Secondly, i created Dorwinion map, to your province map: 
map_of_dorwinion.thumb.png.a11d21be9276626dd082a0f2f6641f6d.png
(I used some sources and a little self creativity for names, i hope you like it)

Bye!

18 minutes ago, DkD said:

Hi!
So, i said, i gladly help with this mod. Aaaand i love Dorwinion soo much. Cuz of these, i created some stuff for Dorwinion...

Firtsly, the Flag of Dorwinion:
earldom_of_dorwinion_flag.thumb.png.08fe24f42a7508b26f286af9db578dc6.png
(Not my best work but thats all i can do with dorwinion)

Secondly, i created Dorwinion map, to your province map: 
map_of_dorwinion.thumb.png.a11d21be9276626dd082a0f2f6641f6d.png
(I used some sources and a little self creativity for names, i hope you like it)

Bye!

Thank you this is great. Thanks for going into so much effort! 

Screenshot (226).png

1 hour ago, Hariciu2 said:

when do you plan to release it?. this mod is way to cool 😆

The first version will be released on the 31st.

10 hours ago, szadow said:

do you need any flags or city names because I can help but I need to know what you need

I need flags for a few minor nations in Eriador, the Rest i'am currently working on.

Okay bro, I've few issues. So, you make provinces in Cloudforest? Because i need them to make the Sultanate of Raj. If you don't want, not big deal, i can accept that. I just asking. Good luck with the release! And happy new year 🍾

2 hours ago, DkD said:

Okay bro, I've few issues. So, you make provinces in Cloudforest? Because i need them to make the Sultanate of Raj. If you don't want, not big deal, i can accept that. I just asking. Good luck with the release! And happy new year 🍾

Thanks, you too. I have done provinces Raj already, but it is not featured in the Demo.

The Demo is sadly gonna be slightly further delayed simply because there are some countries in Rhovanion and Eriador missing. The entire south is finished though. Gondor, Rohan and the east is too.

10 minutes ago, Lucifer2007 said:

Where to download the mod?

Not quite finished yet but the first release will be in the coming days.