Age of History 3
Golo

"The Age of the Rings" A Lord of the Rings Mod for Age of Civilisations II 7868 provinces done

On 5/16/2022 at 7:28 PM, Golo said:

1470178717_Screenshot(329).thumb.png.267185cb0306ff0013720824c096a2ab.png

Hi there ! Nice work you've done so far ! i'm just wondering if there is not too much provinces, the population seems very high for quite small countries ? Maybe you will reduce the overall population like they do with mods that add a lot of provinces ?

22 hours ago, Altra12 said:

Hi there ! Nice work you've done so far ! i'm just wondering if there is not too much provinces, the population seems very high for quite small countries ? Maybe you will reduce the overall population like they do with mods that add a lot of provinces ?

Don't worry population is greatly reduced, average per prov is around 6k which is far less than the usual 25-50k

On 5/19/2022 at 4:01 PM, picklejohn said:

Will there be updates after the mod is released 

Yes, the first version will only include one or maybe two scenarios, with additional updates there will be more added, then there will be a version that will come out somewhat later and add more of the continent.

On 6/4/2022 at 9:22 AM, Ilyas95chechen said:

I want to play this mod so bad, is there any news about it ?

I sadly couldn't work the last few days because of covid but now the work can continue.

On 1/6/2023 at 4:22 PM, Golo said:

I am currently remaking much of the mod, especially the map. It will have less provinces but will be overall better.

Where is the download for the mod I've been looking for a Lotr mod of aoh2 and this 1 looks promising