Age of History 3
Noobs Dudes

(Will Be Returning...) Map of the Americas - REBIRTH!

Should i complete Africa & Iceland?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Noobs Dudes said:

Oh yeah right, I've fixed Canada's provinces so they now have their actual provinces borders.

very nice i also added some provinces in the U.S too

Edited by Austrian empire

Development Update - Feeling Weird

Idk, I just don't feel like updating the map. Like all the hype of making an Americas Map, then it just died off or something. So, when I release the Beta (Finishing North America) I might move the project to someone else or something. This doesn't mean the project as a whole is dead, it just means I weirdly don't want to finish the map. Idk, maybe it's just because of the Progress I've made now. I might shake off this feeling, but only time will tell I suppose.

But, the Beta will Include:

• Historical and Ahistorical Scenarios
  • New Renamed & Remade HRE
  • New Civilizations
  • Historical and Ahistorical Formables
  • New Soundtrack (Possibly)
  • Scenarios With Events
  • New Wonders
  • Some Renamed Stuff

Release Date: At best, Near the End of The Year because this'll take a while. And, I'll try to post more in-game screenshots. But that's all for now.

On 8/29/2022 at 7:10 AM, Noobs Dudes said:

Also since I only speak English and barely Turkish, a few translator helping friends would be nice

Can I help with spammish?

Edited by bundha3
grammar mistake