Age of History 3

3 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

So it looks like there won't be any updates to this thread for a while because of this.

image.png

Yep, only on the discord for now.
Also, the image on your post isn't loading for some reason so idk what it it.

On 5/18/2023 at 3:45 AM, RTECH said:

Bro theres no way💀💀💀💀

(This was posted on the reddit and discord servers by the creator btw)luknas.thumb.png.6c604769670c082ab7534d5587b3354a.png

Is that the reason of the ban?

I think this is joke, I hope it will not be taken seriously.

16 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Screenshot_20230812-234539.jpg.ba1c50a2c66a94be9207d9b52247c394.jpg

All cold war related mods seem to prefer hoi4 I guess, he is more focused on it right now.

Actually I'm not super involved in the HOI4 version's development, one of my friends does most of the work on it. You might know him as the lead developer of Untergang Walkure and Podeba 1946.

I do much more work on upcoming HOI4 mods like Red Dusk and Melting Pot Redux.

I don't think that the mod is coming out before the end of summer, and I honestly don't know when it will. I am starting to drift away from AoH2 modding completely. I do think the mod will be out before the end of the year, which might be disappointing for the people that have been following it for a year and a half now, and I apologize for that, but you must remember that I'm the only one working on the mod and the AoH2 engine is extremely frustrating to work with compared to HOI4.

2 hours ago, RTECH said:

Actually I'm not super involved in the HOI4 version's development, one of my friends does most of the work on it. You might know him as the lead developer of Untergang Walkure and Podeba 1946.

I don't think that the mod is coming out before the end of summer, and I honestly don't know when it will. I am starting to drift away from AoH2 modding completely. I do think the mod will be out before the end of the year, which might be disappointing for the people that have been following it for a year and a half now, and I apologize for that, but you must remember that I'm the only one working on the mod and the AoH2 engine is extremely frustrating to work with compared to HOI4.

Use uwut engine? Or be2 codes? Dang Lukas jaskolwaski Always left us with cliffhanger on his game

2 hours ago, RTECH said:

Lukas jaskolwaski pls Make an Aoh 3 Rts game for mobile, reply if you can hears me

3 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Use uwut engine? Or be2 codes? Dang Lukas jaskolwaski Always left us with cliffhanger on his game

I am using BE2 codes.

Just now, RTECH said:

2 Things:

1 - Android port of Soviet Horizons is impossible

2 - Cancellation of Age of History 2 version is imminent unless someone well established in the modding scene such as @Chairman Baad and or @bundha3 wants to take ownership of it. HOI4 version will continue as planned.

I know this might disappoint many many people but honestly I don't care anymore and I am so sick of trying to mod such a broken and inconvenient game.

11 minutes ago, RTECH said:

I know this might disappoint many many people but honestly I don't care anymore and I am so sick of trying to mod such a broken and inconvenient game.

Totally understandable. Modding in this game is often frustrating, specially if you're planning on making a mod that depend on events to work. I wish you the best of luck in the development for the HoI4 version, and that hopefully things will go well for the SH AoC2 version.

2 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Totally understandable. Modding in this game is often frustrating, specially if you're planning on making a mod that depend on events to work. I wish you the best of luck in the development for the HoI4 version, and that hopefully things will go well for the SH AoC2 version.

Thank you for the support.