Age of History 3
ItsCatboy

(0.2 RELEASED) A Different Versailles - A 1920 Alt-History mod

Posted (edited)

So uhh, me and a couple of people have been working on this for a long time, and while it's still nowhere close to being finished (We have very ambitious plans for this, I'm talking like competition with bloody europe kind of plans) and it will probably take several months before v1.0 even releases (yes there will be event trees nd stuff)

we actually do have something to give to y'all while you wait

We have the lore map completely finished (albeit very subject to change), and we have the Indev 0.1 release

0.2 will probably be out by the end of the month

Here's what the map looks like currently:

image.thumb.png.5a69fa29fab3761350b9b99da7716829.png

Here's the lore map:

image.thumb.png.36e5282954bacedc2b43a7f693b1c6ec.png

(No, Ukraine isn't massive. That's the RSFSR. The whites win the civil war in this timeline.)

If you wanna suggest stuff and follow progress nd shit you're free to join our discord server: https://discord.gg/thWsP9ck6c

and finally, here's the drive link for Indev 0.1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BIogHOMuxebvFYJMYuROyZ2OguHqs68j/view?usp=sharing

0.2 IS OUT!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HH10jiRvkJHcJrdQJZChQxyFlrjGmVd_/view?usp=sharing

Update log:

Poland, Italy and Turkey fully added

and a bunch of other stuff

Credit to @PeteFromPat for making the map and to @Xjento for the code

Edited by ItsCatboy

35 minutes ago, ItsCatboy said:

So uhh, me and a couple of people have been working on this for a long time, and while it's still nowhere close to being finished (We have very ambitious plans for this, I'm talking like competition with bloody europe kind of plans) and it will probably take several months before v1.0 even releases (yes there will be event trees nd stuff)

we actually do have something to give to y'all while you wait

We have the lore map completely finished (albeit very subject to change), and we have the Indev 0.1 release

0.2 will probably be out by the end of the month

Here's what the map looks like currently:

image.thumb.png.5a69fa29fab3761350b9b99da7716829.png

Here's the lore map:

image.thumb.png.36e5282954bacedc2b43a7f693b1c6ec.png

(No, Ukraine isn't massive. That's the RSFSR. The whites win the civil war in this timeline.)

If you wanna suggest stuff and follow progress nd shit you're free to join our discord server: https://discord.gg/thWsP9ck6c

and finally, here's the drive link for Indev 0.1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BIogHOMuxebvFYJMYuROyZ2OguHqs68j/view?usp=sharing

fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, fire map

3 hours ago, ItsCatboy said:

in a good way or?

the day i say "fire" in a bad way will be the end of the world.

so, in a pretty good way.

18 minutes ago, Xjento said:

audrikney for a bunch of stuff makes u look like you can sum shit up

audrikney literally just made a bunch of custom civs

11 hours ago, trumpvoter2024 said:

ALERT! ALERT! YOu only have a limited, small, amount of time left before your chance to elect the second coming of Trump (get it? it's his second mandate? HAHAHA!) into office! ALERT! ALERT! Limited time offer! Elect Trump now and revive the American Economy! Act fact before the chineese take away your iphone 14 pro max editioN!

flag.PNG

bro had too much freetime

On 5/24/2024 at 3:15 AM, trumpvoter2024 said:

ALERT! ALERT! YOu only have a limited, small, amount of time left before your chance to elect the second coming of Trump (get it? it's his second mandate? HAHAHA!) into office! ALERT! ALERT! Limited time offer! Elect Trump now and revive the American Economy! Act fact before the chineese take away your iphone 14 pro max editioN!

flag.PNG

Trump has yet to make an alert on USGW forums smh... might vote for Biden is this neglect continues....

10 hours ago, xXschönerXx said:

There will be content for south américa? (I want to know if my Perú will have)

There will be, but South America will take a long ass time to get to since we'll fous on eurasia first and then africa and then the americas nd stuff

5 hours ago, ItsCatboy said:

There will be, but South America will take a long ass time to get to since we'll fous on eurasia first and then africa and then the americas nd stuff

👍

16 minutes ago, Hitler the secend said:

Will you continue the mod to aoh3? 

you're assuming this project will survive until aoh3 is out lol

answer is probably no tho

13 hours ago, wbladew5 said:

When I try to open it, it says:"A Java Exception has occurred."

You need JDK 20 and JDK 22 both installed alongside JRE 8 for the game to boot