Age of History 3
Chexier

Chexier's Present Day Mod - Modern World, but improved

Guest Hitler

Android version? ?

2 hours ago, Guest Hitler said:

Android version? ?

You can't download scenarios in mobile because you can't access the files without a root. If you have rooted your mobile phone, i think it will work if you just do the same thing you do with PC. I checked some of the files and they're the same for both versions, though i am not absolutely sure it will work.

1 hour ago, Chexier said:

I don't care if you had the idea first, you can't copyright ideas lol.

Great! I would not like to argue over a mod and it is great that you are more defensive than offensive of what you just said. I believe that we should just ignore eachother. I am trying to be mature and more neutral than just cursing you out like I would usually do. 

15 hours ago, JustAnUser said:

You can't download scenarios in mobile because you can't access the files without a root. If you have rooted your mobile phone, i think it will work if you just do the same thing you do with PC. I checked some of the files and they're the same for both versions, though i am not absolutely sure it will work.

Lmao. did you hear about MT manager? in this program you can make this much easier

@Evidential

I've laughed a bit on the part that you begged Lukasz for adding your lost content back in to the game.

I would like to point out some things, to finish this discussion once for all.

1. If you have an idea, it doesn't mean that it belongs to you know, since another person can have the same idea, without subtracting anything from your work.
  2. In that video, you blamed an ISP fan for updating the game, which makes no sense, since Lukasz is who updates the game and he is also not an isp fan. Later in the video, you even beg Lukasz for giving the scenario back to you, even tough he doesn't has all the scenarios made by everyone. How pathetic.
  3. You can't copyright your mod anyways, since the files are copyrighted by Lukasz Jakowski.
  4. You can't obligate anyone to remove content, just because it copied your idea.
  5. Copying is different from stealing.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

4 hours ago, shaughnessy said:

It would be cool if you'd add a readme to the .zip explaining where to extract the files (as well as how to make a backup of the existing ones)

Great idea, I totally forgot about this lol.

Guest Fred

Great job Chexieron on your Present Day mod.Used the settings that you recommended so I would have a more realistic game.It worked.
You mod allows for a slow build up of forces and cold war diplomacy.While the other mods turn into World War Three by the 50 turn.
Which makes for a unrealistic game.The alliance groups you setup are perfect and just right.Allows the human play to expand without the whole world coming down on him.
Will you be adding more events to the game Chexier?Coming from games like Superpower 2 and Victoria 2 and know the mod community keeps games like AOC2 alive
long after the creator of the game has stopped working on it.

DEVELOPMENT NEWS: I will be adding a new map background and reskinning the HRE to make it look like the UN. Credits to Vis Tacitus, I've modified one of his files (Bundle.properties) and copied the UN icon from his 11:59 mod.

2 hours ago, YuraTheGreat said:

When fix syrian rebels?

It's a bug of AoC2, I can't fix it.

3 hours ago, Guest Fred said:

Great job Chexieron on your Present Day mod.Used the settings that you recommended so I would have a more realistic game.It worked.
You mod allows for a slow build up of forces and cold war diplomacy.While the other mods turn into World War Three by the 50 turn.
Which makes for a unrealistic game.The alliance groups you setup are perfect and just right.Allows the human play to expand without the whole world coming down on him.
Will you be adding more events to the game Chexier?Coming from games like Superpower 2 and Victoria 2 and know the mod community keeps games like AOC2 alive
long after the creator of the game has stopped working on it.

Thanks! Yes, I'm going to add some more events but I will be polishing the mod first (more leaders and army sizes, etc.)

1 minute ago, Chexier said:

DEVELOPMENT NEWS: I will be adding a new map background and reskinning the HRE to make it look like the UN. Credits to Vis Tacitus, I've modified one of his files (Bundle.properties) and copied the UN icon from his 11:59 mod.

It's a bug of AoC2, I can't fix it.

Thanks! Yes, I'm going to add some more events but I will be polishing the mod first (more leaders and army sizes, etc.)

u can delete rebels

6 hours ago, memososisi said:

Can I review your mod in my channel? I will add your name to descriptions on my YouTube Video , If I can review your mod. Thanks a lot! 🙂 Here is this my YouTube channel: 

Yes, you can. But I recommend you to wait a day or two, since I'm making a huge update for the mod!

53 minutes ago, Balamber Khan said:

Great mod! However is NATO and CSTO still too overpowered after the update? 

CSTO is ok, but NATO may be too powerful. I would remove these alliances if there was permanent defensive pacts. If they are way too overpowered to you, just remove the alliances in the scenario editor.