Age of History 3

Albo

Europe 1718 AD (War of The Quadruple Alliance)

I have made the basics of Europe during the war of the Quadruple Alliance with no diplomacy between the nations yet since I haven't figured out what's what and how to work events properly. Some of the borders are what they should be but that's because of the provinces the game gives me to use so some borders are not going to be correct to what they should be and some flags are a bit odd because I had to make them with the shapes and stuff. But apart from all that I hope you enjoy it and I will be trying to update it with events and leaders for each nation 🙂

image.png.d54f3e42ff321e2ae6bc574a915faa9b.png

If there are issues with nations point them out and I'll try to fix 🙂

1718AD.rar

6 hours ago, Albo said:

I have made the basics of Europe during the war of the Quadruple Alliance with no diplomacy between the nations yet since I haven't figured out what's what and how to work events properly. Some of the borders are what they should be but that's because of the provinces the game gives me to use so some borders are not going to be correct to what they should be and some flags are a bit odd because I had to make them with the shapes and stuff. But apart from all that I hope you enjoy it and I will be trying to update it with events and leaders for each nation 🙂

image.png.d54f3e42ff321e2ae6bc574a915faa9b.png

If there are issues with nations point them out and I'll try to fix 🙂

1718AD.rar

It looks pretty good,looking forward to the updates

The one Civilization I've wanted since the first update was The Holy Roman Empire and I haven't had it so im making my own and im going to make it but ill only do Europe for now! I still cant believe you haven't added it as it lasted around 1000 years.

-Wish me luck

Edited by XxPUNZILLAxX
Added more text

55 minutes ago, XxPUNZILLAxX said:

The one Civilization I've wanted since the first update was The Holy Roman Empire and I haven't had it so im making my own and im going to make it but ill only do Europe for now! I still cant believe you haven't added it as it lasted around 1000 years.

-Wish me luck

The HRE is in this scenario with Austria as its emperor but if you are speaking about the HRE being an actual nation then yes you are correct. Good luck on your scenario 🙂