Age of History 3

Suzema

Bloody Europe II | OLD TOPIC

Many big cities are just weak provinces, weaker even than their neighbours that haven't anything more. I give an example, Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki has 20% growth rate which is insanely low. It is important for me to have more, since I play mostly in the Balkan region. But this is not the only one, also Sofia, Plovdiv/Philippopolis, Belgrade, Bursa, Izmir and many others (ex: Venice, many french and german cities etc). I know this isn't anything special for anyone else, but a player who plays small countries preparing the to attack empires it is very important to me. So the thing I would ask for is, if you can release a version with more concrete province growth rate. Since I can't edit maps (reasons) I can't fix it. I have to change the growth rate from game settings every time and that's very hard for an android player. About the other stuff, amazing job, thank you! 

Many big cities are just weak provinces, weaker even than their neighbours that haven't anything more. I give an example, Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki has 20% growth rate which is insanely low. It is important for me to have more, since I play mostly in the Balkan region. But this is not the only one, also Sofia, Plovdiv/Philippopolis, Belgrade, Bursa, Izmir and many others (ex: Venice, many french and german cities etc). I know this isn't anything special for anyone else, but a player who plays small countries preparing the to attack empires it is very important to me. So the thing I would ask for is, if you can release a version with more concrete province growth rate. Since I can't edit maps (reasons) I can't fix it. I have to change the growth rate from game settings every time and that's very hard for an android player. About the other stuff, amazing job, thank you! 

Edit: to explain that these cities are not weak, they have 800000+ population each, many of them have times more. That's why they are important for the economy and that's why I want them to be as good as in reality. 

Edited by Hectorboi69
Just to explain something more

10 hours ago, Suzema said:

Civil War in Russia (1917)

g9Eyiclo1Ds.jpg

ke5ETwu_2lQ.jpg

Kaiserreich

n8IzZeHV-MQ.jpg

Apres Moi Le Deluge

qaLQL3knBaU.jpg

Civil War in Spain

3cKvjcTRcBo.jpg

Yugoslavian War

Lts3S3DfEdA.jpg

are u planning on adding events for some?cuz after germany beating yugoslavia there was a proposal for creating macedonia as vassal instead of giving it to bulgaria or ygoslavia had a chance to join germany but in real life they dont

10 hours ago, Suzema said:

g9Eyiclo1Ds.jpg

ke5ETwu_2lQ.jpg

Kaiserreich

n8IzZeHV-MQ.jpg

Apres Moi Le Deluge

qaLQL3knBaU.jpg

Civil War in Spain

3cKvjcTRcBo.jpg

Yugoslavian War

Lts3S3DfEdA.jpg

Could you fix the province in the north part of Croatia? The one above Drava river. That province is much smaller in real life but in this AoC mod it's two big provinces...Drau_river.png.973940c60f943e41bef64a87685e015b.pngLts3S3DfEdA.jpg.51fc78c514f3328d45cb5a6e65d9c713.jpg 

Drau_river.png

12 hours ago, Suzema said:

g9Eyiclo1Ds.jpg

ke5ETwu_2lQ.jpg

Kaiserreich

n8IzZeHV-MQ.jpg

Apres Moi Le Deluge

qaLQL3knBaU.jpg

Civil War in Spain

3cKvjcTRcBo.jpg

Yugoslavian War

Lts3S3DfEdA.jpg

whats the update about? did you add more provinces?Also are these the last scenarios?

Edited by mitsos
i forgot to say that

1 hour ago, Dosen512 said:

Could you fix the province in the north part of Croatia? The one above Drava river. That province is much smaller in real life but in this AoC mod it's two big provinces...Drau_river.png.973940c60f943e41bef64a87685e015b.pngLts3S3DfEdA.jpg.51fc78c514f3328d45cb5a6e65d9c713.jpg 

Drau_river.png

I dont think that this is very important but it would be nice if that river was "fixed".

1 hour ago, mitsos said:

whats the update about? did you add more provinces?Also are these the last scenarios?

I remaded whole map of Europe, now there 4434 provinces, and no, these not the last scenarios

8 hours ago, Suzema said:

Pagan World (like Religions War, but in Ancient)

YqguoCnDMc0.jpg

Rkxo67kEI78.jpg

The First Crusade (1099)

1h5f3PLt-7g.jpg

War of the Spanish Succesion (1701)

YafpXKyj3Lw.jpg

Seven Years War (1756)

cz2Q5YsjDCs.jpg

That's cool, what about scenarios between year 5 and the 700s, there are no scenarios from between those, you could add new scenarios on between these years like 300s, 476, 500s, etc

Edited by RyanOrleansII
Grammar

8 hours ago, Suzema said:

Pagan World (like Religions War, but in Ancient)

YqguoCnDMc0.jpg

Rkxo67kEI78.jpg

The First Crusade (1099)

1h5f3PLt-7g.jpg

War of the Spanish Succesion (1701)

YafpXKyj3Lw.jpg

Seven Years War (1756)

cz2Q5YsjDCs.jpg

will there be scenarios like from 1600,1500yrs?