Age of History 3
NotSoAmerican

Cornelia Continent (Custom Map)

Poll for Scenarios!  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So there is this website https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/ where you can create your own maps or even import maps using a image converter in the generator 

Now I made a map which I will be making into a Age Of Civilizations map. It will be released in I don't even know lol here is a picture of that mapFinished where I need to place provinces and stuff. Now after this I hope the provinces will look like how I want them!

fantasy_map_1563147490402.png

Above is the normal map

Cornelia.png

Above is the regional map

I remembered about nations honestly I am super retarded. Well if anyone wants they can send in custom nations (name) and custom flags. That's it really photos of the provinces will be uploaded soon... and what I hope the provinces to look like

noad (1).png

Capture.PNG

Edited by NotSoAmerican
32 provinces done

It is done. Map is done 444 provinces. (Note this is minimum version for lower computers such as Vista and XP but you can play it on all other versions of windows) Maximum version will be released sometime in October or September with a whole entire different map.

done.PNG

7 hours ago, NotSoAmerican said:

It is done. Map is done 444 provinces. (Note this is minimum version for lower computers such as Vista and XP but you can play it on all other versions of windows) Maximum version will be released sometime in October or September with a whole entire different map.

done.PNG

finally lol