Age of History 3
max23

reviviendo la propuesta de scenario de ramiro007/reliving the scenario proposal of ramiro007

Hola :D!

Vine Ah Revivir La Vieja Propuesta De Nuestro Lider Ramiro007 la regla me parecio estupida asi Que todos pueden participar xD

Infromacion Necesaria:

Nombre de su pais:

Capital en la cual se ubicara su pais:

Ideologia(las del juego base obvio :v):

Bandera:

Foto del lider:(si no tienen usen la de su foro oh si no Quieren la del foro pos, no tengan lider :V):

Alianza:(para confirmar la alianza con un jugador debera de mandarme pruebas de Que ese otro usario acepto hacer una alianza contigo)

English:

Hi :D!

I came to relive the old proposal of our leader Ramiro007 

It seemed like a stupid rule, so everyone can participate xD

Information Needed:

Name of your country:

Capital in which your country will be located:

Ideology (those of the obvious base game :v)

flag:

Leader's photo: (if u don't have use of your forum or if u don't want the one of the forum so, don't have leader :V)

Alliance: (to confirm the alliance with a player, you must send me proof that that other user agreed to make an alliance with you)

Edited by max23