Age of History Games

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Spain is yellow.

49 minutes ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Also russia is darker.

55j20bluxo9z.png

This is the map I used for reference. Every nation color was tuned to its exact RGB values on this map. Currently, I'm too pissed off to update or recreate this.

Also, Spain should be the right color in the actual palette, but maybe not the screenshot.

Edited by Chairman Baad

11 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

55j20bluxo9z.png

This is the map I used for reference. Every nation color was tuned to its exact RGB values on this map. Currently, I'm too pissed off to update or recreate this.

Also, Spain should be the right color in the actual palette, but maybe not the screenshot.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Chairman Baad said:

55j20bluxo9z.png

AM SORRY NOW BACK

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Shop_Soy
      Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
      Content:
      -Slightly improved UI
      -A few new ideologies
      -Tons of new leaders and civilizations
      -Lots of events
      -And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)

Hail Shop Soy!

• By Chairman Baad
      TCBC was a very niche mod that only catered to my own interests. It was meant to be a personal mod that I could enjoy myself, and then give others a small chance to enjoy. But as time went on, I quickly became too stressed out and depressed to continue developing my mod any further. I didn't want to make updates or create any new content. I also had barely any time for development when I had several other projects and life events going on. But I have observed the behavior of some community members towards other modders who haven't yet released or updated their own mods. Some would simply ask "Release date?" or "Update?" Others would add a few more words: "When is the mod being released?" or "When is the next update?"
      But the worst I have seen comes from the people who bash and harass the modders and try to rush development. This has been happening to ivr17, the creator of Addon, in an effort to get a beta or an early release. This kind of attitude towards the people who place their blood, sweat, and tears into the content they serve you is nothing short of rude and disrespectful. As a community, we need to acknowledge that harassing modders to try and get a release date or update just cannot and should not be accepted. This is something I never want to deal with, and so in not being able to make any new updates, I felt like I would end up facing the mob. So with my lack of time and will to make updates, combined with the playerbase harassing other modders for updates and releases, I had no other choice but to only develop for myself from now on and kill the mod for everyone else. 
      Unfortunately, even after the deletion of the TCBC thread, I continue to receive messages about the mod. "Re-release TCBC". "Bring TCBC back". "Please go back to TCBC mode @Chairman Baad". But the truth is that the more I receive messages like this, the less I want to re-release the mod. It didn't have a ton of scenarios. It didn't have a lot of formables. There were barely any events and most of them felt unfinished. I felt like I didn't even have something worth releasing anyway. So why even bother with these requests? Other mods can provide the same sense of satisfaction that TCBC did, but on a much greater scale. Developers can put out more content in a week than I can in a month due to my lack of time. I have no place in a community saturated by mega-mods like Conquerors and Bloody Europe. And if I do release the mod, Addon and Age of Imperialism will wipe out any hope of its survival. 
      But this can be accepted. 
      I mentioned at the start that TCBC was a very niche mod. It was only created to pique my own interests. A mod like that should have no hope of becoming popular. That's why I could embrace this if I wanted. I could state something like "hey, this mod was only made for my own interests, so you might not enjoy it as much as other mods" in the mod description. And even if the game is dead/dying, a lot of what I do is related to dead games anyway, so modding this one would be right up my alley.
      But even if I do that, what would stop people from trying to force me to make updates? The answer: Silence them completely. If I post in the Mods subforum, I have no control over the people's messages. But if I post in my club, I can lock my threads to stop people from nagging me and chanting "update" over and over. When you're dealing with a crowd of impatient players, your only escape from them is to go full 1984 on them. And that's what I'm gonna do. 
      But there are a few more problems before I could re-release my mod. 
      From MYSELF:
      I need more time to finish the stuff I implemented during private development. I have a couple events with missing loc, and I'm planning to replace a scenario. Once I get all that finished up, then I can put up a new download link.  From the COMMUNITY:
      We all need to stop nagging modders for updates and release dates. Even a simple "update?" every now and then could get to someone, unless they're willing to show their progress. Having to respond to so many calls of "update" and "release date" just takes away valuable development time. Think of it that way. From the MODDERS:
      It is clear that Lukasz won't update AoH2 any longer. That means he won't fix any of the major bugs in the game. But there are people like Trans-Amur who have access to the code! We can fix the bugs if we try hard enough! The most critical one for TCBC is the event save bug. That's the one where saving and reloading a game clears all taken decisions, which can screw up "decision taken" events.  If all of us can work on these three things, I'm certain that a new Collection can be born. I say "a new Collection" because if I re-release the mod, it probably won't even be "The Chairman Baad Collection" anymore. But until then, instead of a download link, all you get is... you guessed it... 
      A Rickroll.

• By BaronVon016
      𝕲athering Storm MOD seeks to assimilate the separate MOD "Conquerors II" so that it has an appearance and playability as close to that of HOI4 (Hearts of Iron IV).The MOD receives updates every week, and you can test them. 1 out of every 3 updates has a mobile version in addition to the PC version. Join our Discord group for more details.

This mod will have:
      ➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. ✔
      ➢ Own color palette. ✔
      ➢ New and Custom HUD ✔ -NEW
      ➢ Custom Font. ✔
      ➢ Custom design to box of events ✔ -NEW ✔
      ➢ +40 events per almost european country ✔
      ➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV). ✔
      ➢ New background music. ✔ (I accept suggestions for more background music)
      ➢ New cursor. ✔
      ➢ (Probably), new icons. - New icons available ✔ -NEW
      ➢ Leaders for each ideology. 

❖Countries that will have focus trees:
      -Germany 
      -France 
      -Turkey
      -Spain
      -UK (United Kingdom)
      -Italy
      -USA
      -Japan
      -China
      -Soviet Union

❖Countries that will have focus trees in future game updates:
      -Hungary
      -Canada
      -Mexico
      -Bulgaria
      -Greece
      -Australia

𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜:
      ❏ Patch 0.1 - For PC
      ❏ Patch 0.2 - For PC
      ❏ Patch 0.3 - For PC and Mobile

𝙿𝙲 ✑ https://rekonise.com/download-patch-03-g6l72
       𝙼𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚎 ✑ https://www.mediafire.com/download/sqb4cqhcffjgni8

❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
      ☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

Menu

Map

Interface

Events

Icons

• By BaronVon016
      Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

➪DOWNLOAD LINK ⇶ https://rekonise.com/download-patch-03-g6l72(PC)
       ➪DOWNLOAD LINK ⇶ https://www.mediafire.com/download/sqb4cqhcffjgni8 (Mobile)

Join our Discord server!
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

This mod will have:
      ➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. - In process...
      ➢ Own color palette. ✔
      ➢ New and Custom HUD ✔
      ➢ Custom Font. ✔
      ➢ Custom design to box of events ✔ 
      ➢ +60 events per almost european country ✔
      ➢ New cursor. ✔
      ➢ New icons available ✔ 
      ➢ Leaders for each ideology. - This implementation is suspended until the 4th update of Conquerors.
      ➢ Intelligence agency system for communist, fascist and some major countries
      ➢ New background menu

-Germany 
      -France 
      -Turkey
      -Spain
      -UK (United Kingdom)
      -Italy
      -USA
      -Japan
      -China

-Hungary
      -Canada
      -Mexico
      -Bulgaria
      -Greece
      -Australia

✉Changelog 22/3/21: The aesthetic changes to the HUD and sound were almost completely completed.

✉Changelog 23/3/21: The German political focus tree and the "Four Year Plan" focus tree have been completed. (Pending the Rhineland and Anschluss focus tree).

✉Changelog 25/3/21:  Focus trees are now interspersed every 2 months (60 days).

✉Changelog 25/3/21 - 11:08: Finished German Focus Trees, I already started with the focus trees of France.

✉Changelog 27/3/21: All focus trees in germany are finalized.

✉Changelog 29/3/21: Ocean color changed to a darker blue similar to HOI4.

✉Changelog 8/4/21: A Discord server has been created to receive help of any kind to the MOD.

✉Changelog 10/4/21: Added a background for the main game menu, a new system for forming civilizations, and an intelligence system for communist and fascist countries.

✉Changelog 21/4/21: French focus tree finalized

• By BaronVon016
      Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

-Yes, I know that you came directly to look for the link and you do not intend to read anything, so bear:

➪DOWNLOAD LINK ⇶ https://rekonise.com/download-patch-03-g6l72 (PC version)
      ➪DOWNLOAD LINK ⇶ https://www.mediafire.com/download/sqb4cqhcffjgni8 (Mobile)

Join our Discord server!

This mod will have:
      ➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. - In process...
      ➢ Own color palette. ✔
      ➢ New and Custom HUD ✔
      ➢ Custom Font. ✔
      ➢ Custom design to box of events ✔ 
      ➢ +60 events per almost european country ✔
      ➢ New cursor. ✔
      ➢ New icons available ✔ 
      ➢ Leaders for each ideology. - This implementation is suspended until the 4th update of Conquerors.
      ➢ Intelligence agency system for communist, fascist and some major countries
      ➢ New background menu

-Germany 
      -France 
      -Turkey
      -Spain
      -UK (United Kingdom)
      -Italy
      -USA
      -Japan
      -China

-Hungary
      -Canada
      -Mexico
      -Bulgaria
      -Greece
      -Australia

✉Changelog 22/3/21: The aesthetic changes to the HUD and sound were almost completely completed.

✉Changelog 23/3/21: The German political focus tree and the "Four Year Plan" focus tree have been completed. (Pending the Rhineland and Anschluss focus tree).

✉Changelog 25/3/21:  Focus trees are now interspersed every 2 months (60 days).

✉Changelog 25/3/21 - 11:08: Finished German Focus Trees, I already started with the focus trees of France.

✉Changelog 27/3/21: All focus trees in germany are finalized.

✉Changelog 29/3/21: Ocean color changed to a darker blue similar to HOI4.

✉Changelog 8/4/21: A Discord server has been created to receive help of any kind to the MOD.

✉Changelog 10/4/21: Added a background for the main game menu, a new system for forming civilizations, and an intelligence system for communist and fascist countries.

✉Changelog 21/4/21: French focus tree finalized

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!