Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

Conqueror's II | Victorian Age: At the Dawn of an Era

Conqueror's II | Victorian Age: At the Dawn of an Era scenario by @St.Chmnd

Maybe someone know the "At the Dawn of an Era" scenario. This detailed scenario made by @St.Chmndand now, he ported it to Conqueror's II. Thanks to him for this nice scenario!

You can look at the features of this scenario from this topic: 

PICTURES:
javaw_2021-03-12_18-02-05-83.png

javaw_2021-03-12_18-02-13-60.png

javaw_2021-03-12_18-02-18-88.png

javaw_2021-03-12_18-02-21-72.png

javaw_2021-03-12_18-02-37-02.png

javaw_2021-03-12_18-02-39-43.png

javaw_2021-03-12_18-02-44-72.png

DOWNLAOD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4o8qh165usip4zp/Dawn+of+a+New+Era-A+Victorian+Era+Scenario.rar/file

You can take help for install this scenario from this video: 

AoC2ModdingTR / St.Chmd

Edited by Kerems2434

Well, hello again! Long time no see, huh?

Thanks to a comment made by @Simon Wilford, we ended up with this “unexpected collaboration” in our hands hahaha.

This isn’t a copy and paste of the original scenario for “Addon+”, but rather an “adaptation”, since they have some little interesting differences.

On one hand, the original had more flags, since addon+ has more ideologies, but to keep the spirit of the scenario, I “curated” the flags that I thought that stood out the most (this also means that some civs have flags and somewhat different names for basically every ideology).

On the other hand, I took the opportunity to make it a sort of “update”, regarding the previous beta. I took the time to correct some flags, and to add some more civs too.

In other words, I wanted to keep the experience of the original scenarios, not interrupting the atmosphere of Conqueror’s II, but rather giving it this sort of “spice” to it.

I’ll leave a post about some of the other changes I made to some civs and flags in my original thread. Mostly to not overtake this one with my already known “Walls of Text”/“Dev-Diaries”:

Link here:

I also have to thank @Kerems2434 for accepting the idea, and the Aoc2ModdingTR group for their help and support. I hope that as modders we can give a lot more entertaining content to the community of AoH2.

Finally, I want to state that I’ll try my best to update this scenario version for Conqueror’s II (I left some errors here and there when making it, so I’d like to come back to it at some point and Fix them), to also keep it “to date” with the original.

As always, thanks for reading this post, and I hope I’ll be able to bring more fun stuff for everyone to enjoy soon .