Age of History 3
Kittenhux

(FINISHED) Star Wars mod v.1.3

On 5/12/2020 at 12:19 PM, Verdmidious Reznov said:

sad, was gonna play this mod, but I see PC flaunting it's annoying abs over the apks. I understands though considering a phone can't apparently play the full mod.

I can Try putting this zip in an android package i am not saying it will work.

Edited by Leeb

On 5/11/2020 at 8:41 AM, Aryan said:

You can edit the file into the a p k to play the scenario. There are tutorials on YouTube for that.

could you show me a video of it I tried following some but can't figure it out

On 5/15/2020 at 8:50 AM, potato108 said:

could you show me a video of it I tried following some but can't figure it out

Alright. I made a tutorial for you. This is the first time I am editing so its kinda bad but I have added some text to explain the steps which weren't clear in my opinion. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'll be happy to help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z6sNay5EGebT0GfJfYnHLVZzX7jTojNZ/view?usp=drivesdk

Edit: If the video appears to be highly compressed(when I tested the link that happened) then download it to be able to read properly.

Edited by Aryan

On 3/14/2020 at 12:50 PM, Kittenhux said:
  • The Galaxy Far Far Away map containing 1039 provinces. Not everywhere, but I tried to make their borders organic to each other to make them less border-gorish. The borders were made in account with the history and astrographical division of the galaxy.
  • Star Wars galaxy map has its own Continents and Regions packs. Continents are Galactic Rims, and Regions are... Regions and some notable sectors.
  • New biomes for the alien worlds. One province = one planet. Most of them have very valueable bonuses and/or fines since most of them are extraterrestrial and hostile for the organic life (Molten Worlds, Toxic Worlds) or over-developed (Ecumenopolises and Forge Worlds). Just check my map on the Landscape mode... The worlds I couldn't find an information for their landscape have the Hill or Space Station biome.
  • 300+ new, Editor-made Star Wars civilizations, from the all-known Republic and Empire to the minor species and factions probably only complete Star Wars nerds ever heard or read of. Some of these civilizations have different flags and names for different governments.
  • 21 new ages scoping the period since 38000 BBY (Pre-Republican Era) till 500 ABY (end of Post-Imperial Age). "BBY" and "ABY" stands for "before/after the Battle of Yavin", if someone doesn't knows.
  • 12 scenarios scoping (almost) complete history of the Star Wars galaxy since the foundation of the Republic 25,000 years before the film events till the Battle of Endor. Most of these scenarios have events with 120+ pictures included. Most of them were borrowed from Wookiepedia and some from Stellaris. Some of scenarios have even "alternate history" events!
  • 7 new government types (if you possess Addon+): Technocracy, Megacorporation, Stratocracy, Criminal Organization, Magocracy, Hive Mind, Machine Intelligence. Each of them has their own crown.
  • Nearly 100 new leaders and their portraits. Some of them have poritraits in Hearts of Iron IV-style. The most well-known leaders (such as Palpatine, Dooku or Darth Revan) have their linkages to Wikipedia.
  • 28 new tracks to better immersion in the Star Wars atmosphere. New main theme.

Now this is Podracing! i really hope you can pull this off since this is a good idea that may make me come back to aoc2(game which i dont have the best opinion of),i mean you bought me with the "and factions probably only complete Star Wars nerds ever heard or read of " so good luck

On 5/16/2020 at 7:25 PM, Aryan said:

Alright. I made a tutorial for you. This is the first time I am editing so its kinda bad but I have added some text to explain the steps which weren't clear in my opinion. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'll be happy to help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z6sNay5EGebT0GfJfYnHLVZzX7jTojNZ/view?usp=drivesdk

Edit: If the video appears to be highly compressed(when I tested the link that happened) then download it to be able to read properly.

Thanks but I did all the things the video said but it just says error when I try to open it

21 hours ago, potato108 said:

Thanks but I did all the things the video said but it just says error when I try to open it

Does your loading get stuck or did you forget to sign it? Also if you are downloading this one then there are multiple things you'll have to paste at the right places, not just the scenario. I'd recommend trying to download another scenario which works on the regular map first to make sure you understand the procedure.

I am currently trying to port this mod into android but I've run into an issue. When loading it gets stuck at Loading Addon 99% but doesn't seem to go further. I am pretty sure that the issue is related to the map. If you know of anything that might have caused this, then please tell me, I'd appreciate that.

I read that someone else had a similar issue and I tried to do use the same soultion but it didn't work.

AoC2 Star Wars mod (v. 1.2).rar

Download new event pictures

Age of Civilizations II Star Wars Mod v. 1.2. has been finally released!

What's New:

• 3 new scenarios (Imperial Civil War, Yuuzhan Vong War, First Order-Resistance War); Galactic Civil War scenario completed
  • 42 new event pictures
  • Growth rate of Ilum and Exegol lifted to 99% to make First and Final Order more powerful
  • 11 new civilizations
  • 30+ new leaders, most of them with portraits

On 5/20/2020 at 12:49 AM, Aryan said:

I am currently trying to port this mod into android but I've run into an issue. When loading it gets stuck at Loading Addon 99% but doesn't seem to go further. I am pretty sure that the issue is related to the map. If you know of anything that might have caused this, then please tell me, I'd appreciate that.

I read that someone else had a similar issue and I tried to do use the same soultion but it didn't work.

Hello. What's your progress on porting this mod into Android?

55 minutes ago, Kittenhux said:

AoC2 Star Wars mod (v. 1.2).rar 8.03 MB · 1 download

Download new event pictures

Age of Civilizations II Star Wars Mod v. 1.2. has been finally released!

What's New:

• 3 new scenarios (Imperial Civil War, Yuuzhan Vong War, First Order-Resistance War); Galactic Civil War scenario completed
  • 42 new event pictures
  • Growth rate of Ilum and Exegol lifted to 99% to make First and Final Order more powerful
  • 11 new civilizations
  • 30+ new leaders, most of them with portraits

Exciting!!

Hello there.

Star Wars mod v.1.3 has been finally released! Download link is at first post.

What's New:

• 2 new scenarios: "Second Galactic Civil War" scoping the eponymous war and Lost Tribe of Sith Emergenceand "Legacy" scoping the final years of the Galactic Alliance, Sith-Imperial War Second Imperial Civil War  and Darth Wredd's Insurgency.
  • Dark Nest Crisis and Swarm War events added to "Yuuzhan Vong War" scenario
  • Event pictures added to all events in "Great Peace of Republic" scenario
  • All of placed civilizations are made suggested
  • Lost Tribe of Sith added as a playable civilization in "Star Wars from Homeworlds" scenario
  • 38 new event pictures
  • Somewhere around 15 new leaders; 10 of them have portraits
  • Small changes in soundtrack

This is the last update of Star Wars mod. I am glad for this mod for being finished because I've lost the interest and pleasure in making it. I would like to taste and work with something new, such as making another sci-fi mod for AoC2. So I'm finishing to work with it.

Every time i try to launch the game it the the screen goes pitch black and it crashes. Am I doing something wrong with the installation?

On 18.06.2020 at 18:35, Kittenhux said:

Привет.

Star Wars мод v.1.3 был наконец выпущен! Ссылка на скачивание есть в первом посте.

Что нового:

• 2 новых сценария:  «Вторая галактическая гражданская война»,  определяющая одноименную войну  и «  Затерянное племя ситхов»и  «Наследие»,  определяющее последние годы Галактического Альянса,  Сит-Имперской войныВторой Имперской Гражданской войны и  Повстанцев Дарта Вредда .   
  • К сценарию «Война с юужань-вонгами»  добавлены события « Кризис темного гнезда»  и «  Война роя » 
  • Добавлены фотографии событий  ко всем событиям в сценарии " Великий мир республики "
  • Все размещенные цивилизации сделаны предложенными
  • «Затерянное племя ситов» добавлено в качестве играбельной цивилизации в сценарии « Звездные войны из родных миров »
  • 38 новых фотографий событий
  • Где-то около 15 новых лидеров; 10 из них имеют портреты
  • Небольшие изменения в саундтреке

Это последнее обновление мод Star Wars. Я рад, что этот мод закончен, потому что я потерял интерес и удовольствие от его создания. Я хотел бы попробовать и поработать с чем-то новым, например, сделать еще один научно-фантастический мод для AoC2. Так что я заканчиваю работать с этим.

I was able to port the mod to android

On 7/31/2020 at 4:16 PM, Aryan said:

The PC mod has been reorganized into the Android mod.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K5obsBu6o3J7fHQiZzLrg4iqHrLdJ2Q-/view?usp=drivesdk

Its far from a perfect port but its something. The scenario editor isn't working for some reason and to access the scenarios you have to go through the options button in bottom right.

Screenshot_20200731-124101.png

Fine! Now this mod is available for everyone!

I have pasted the link at the first post.

On 7/31/2020 at 8:16 AM, Aryan said:

The PC mod has been reorganized into the Android mod.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K5obsBu6o3J7fHQiZzLrg4iqHrLdJ2Q-/view?usp=drivesdk

Its far from a perfect port but its something. The scenario editor isn't working for some reason and to access the scenarios you have to go through the options button in bottom right.

Screenshot_20200731-124101.png

Whenever I download it it adds nothing to the original game, could I get some help on this..?

5 minutes ago, molikanoada said:

Whenever I download it it adds nothing to the original game, could I get some help on this..?

PC or Android? If Android, your question is to Aryan, not to me.

Incoming transmission: Warhammer 40,000 Mod is coming soon! Stay tuned for news of province completion, also I will tell about planned mechanics and thoughts how the game would look like.

I'm also learned how to make wonders, and it's much more elementary than I thought. Star Wars universe (Legendary) has the Twenty Wonders of the Galaxy. And if Lukasz introduced the real life wonders on Earth map, why I shouldn't do this on the Galaxy Far Far Away map since they are in the lore?

I've planned to include them into the mod, but I didn't knew how. I've tried to create a mod which will encompass the entire Star Wars history, and if there is an opportunity, I shall use it.

Expect the final addon of the Star Wars Mod, v. 1.3.1. Adding wonders will not be a great task, but now I am busy with Warhammer 40,000 map. Two or three days would be the target date.

On 8/5/2020 at 8:46 PM, molikanoada said:

Go to games>maps>Star wars. The default map is still earth due to a bug.

I've edited my original post and added a link to the better version of the android version. The previous one just had the bare minimum (map, scenarios, terrains, civs and leaders were the only things added in that version) The only issue in that one is that you have to switch the map back to earth before exiting. I don't know why that's the case. 

Is it possible to slow down the game? Like, in terms of how fast do the years go? Because I don't really know how to feel about the clone wars starting in 40 ABY... 

15 minutes ago, Arianas07 said:

Is it possible to slow down the game? Like, in terms of how fast do the years go? Because I don't really know how to feel about the clone wars starting in 40 ABY... 

yes you can, by modifying the "Ages" file.