Age of History 3

gustavoheiden

Problem with Rebels in war zone

I have experienced an annoying mechanic of the Rebels.
Let's say I conquered some land and I'm still on war and a rebellion starts, then if I try to get this piece of land back I actually give all my soldiers to the opponent and that country gets the land back.

I think it could be fixed by not allowing a rebellion in a war zone (conquered province, but still on war).

I made a video showing that game mechanic:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ENO0nQI7wcM?start=13

Edited by gustavoheiden

in my game there were 2 rebels in italy that kept changing color, which means they kept changing who they are so if i declare war on them they steal my army and then change color, changing identity and then the game tells me this is a  other rebel, this makes these kinds of rebels IMPOSSIBLE to kill, even with the Addciv command where you can overwrite any province. Not even that is gonna work. If you encounter these rebels, beg that they arent in ur country or near a country that you need to conquer to do a formable country