Age of History 3
Aryan

Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.

What mod is this? does it also have alot of rivers, I am looking for a mod with rivers on the map.

Edited by Mr_Mrp
continue sentence

17 minutes ago, Mr_Mrp said:

What mod is this? does it also have alot of rivers, I am looking for a mod with rivers on the map.

Bloody europe, but there is also modded version that have capitulation mechanics etc

On 7/18/2020 at 6:09 PM, Aryan said:

I posted this recently on Reddit so I thought I'd post it here as well. The previous way of switching countries I had posted was rather complicated.

I knew that bug, but i didnt knew how to do that bug...

Alright, I just randomly thought about this glitch and now I understand what his solution means. This does not fix the 0 relations glitch. But it can prevent it. Kind of like how a vaccine works. You're supposed to do this when you're at the 1000th-2000th turn or something near that. I guess you can do it later too but I wouldn't take any chances since the bug mostly happens at around 3000-4000 turns.

Anyway, as I said this does not fix the 0 relations glitch but if you keep resetting your turns with this tactic you probably won't be having to deal with this annoying glitch ever because it only happens after a couple of thousand turns as far as I know.

Please add multiplayer feature to Age Of History 2, but please to play with Distant Friends. By the way, your game is very popular, if this online multiplayer feature comes, the game will explode.