Age of History 3

Italian PeC

Age of History II : The Second Great War mod by Italian P&C 🎆VERSION 1.1 JUST RELEASED🎆

I like you are focusing on perfecting one scenario instead of adding million scenarios and eventually canceling the project due pressure lol (not throwing shade at anyone here). You are doing great work, easily most detailed and expressive aoh2 mod yet.

This is literally the best mod for AoHII I have encountered so far. I cannot stop playing it and exploring the different features. I'm just refusing to declare war on anyone and skipping turns to wait for diplomacy. A worthy opponent (Not saying this is a competition or something, just comparing the two) for Bloody Europe II. Even though I personally find this mod more appealing. Good to see that the developers try to update it. Not only release and wait for it to become played by the playerbase. If anyone is wondering if they should download this update, I support you to 100%. Great mod, looking forward to it's future.

Edited by kapoqncho

14 minutes ago, That_mAntis said:

Is it normal game may crash randomly during auto saving turn pass?

Sometimes a save will corrupt after a certain number of turns like this.

Screenshot_20210329-204201.png

This also happens in the current version of the TNO port, only way more often.

Edited by Chairman Baad

Hey could u add in the next update d'day plus better collapse of germany the he get decided into 4 zones and colonies get freedom like India or the Chinees war pls add it

Why is invading UK Main islands so easy? They dont recruit any armies and i can just march in as germany, Tested in 3 separate games. You should make event for uk to prepare for German invasion that recruits armies at the shores.