Age of History 3

Xjento

Cold war Beta version 0.1

Is this mod instresting  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is hopefully the first good cold war scenario.

11:59 is not so good mod.

so yeah i wanted to fix this.

Info:

date:1945 10 october 

events currently:39

Countries with events:Indonesia(1),France(6),Canada(1),Venezuela(2),Equedor(1),Yugoslavia(1),Uk(14)

Brazil(1),Albania(1),Siam(1),USA(2)U.S.S.R(3),Costa Rica(1),Belgium(1),Netherlands (1)

Cuba(1),communist china(1)

Events until:4 january 1948

scenario:preview.png.80929e50cfa301ee29a67f768eef7f4c.png

now in progress:events pictures

download:1633970648369ozefepli.rar

discord: https://discord.gg/DA2UW87nUs

Edited by Xjento

21 hours ago, Xjento said:

This is hopefully the first good cold war scenario.

11:59 is not so good mod.

so yeah i wanted to fix this.

Info:

date:1945 10 october 

events currently:0

now in progress:map

Real 11:59 mod good 

On 10/7/2021 at 3:09 PM, new lakhal 2.0 said:

Real 11:59 mod good 

You sure it's are only events for release a Colony or reünie germany

On 10/7/2021 at 11:23 AM, POG said:

when will it be done?

Fast as possible,It Will be version 0.1 no events

Edited by Xjento

On 10/9/2021 at 11:30 AM, Xjento said:

Fast as possible,It Will be version 0.1 no events

Will there be a dicord server so we can see the progression and features of this mod?

8 hours ago, Johnthegreek said:

Will there be a dicord server so we can see the progression and features of this mod?

sure there will be

On 10/10/2021 at 11:03 AM, Johnthegreek said:

yes,discord link in the start

Hello i am alpha33 from the cold war discord server. I just wanted to say that instead the ussr just annexes western ussr. Can you make the western europe like puupets. (for eg make warsaw pact alliance and put the western pupets in like peoples republic of poland and etc) Its a lot more realistic and you can make the puppets declare independence at the end.

15 hours ago, POG said:

Hello i am alpha33 from the cold war discord server. I just wanted to say that instead the ussr just annexes western ussr. Can you make the western europe like puupets. (for eg make warsaw pact alliance and put the western pupets in like peoples republic of poland and etc) Its a lot more realistic and you can make the puppets declare independence at the end.

Their occeupied they get their own country after some treaties just like in real life

6 minutes ago, Xjento said:

Their occeupied they get their own country after some treaties just like in real life

Oh ok

Since this is a cold war mod and it seems like you add an event to Indonesia...one thing that very important in the country during that time is 1965 Failed communist revolution/Coup D'etat it's literally a tipping point between going communist or dictatorship so I think you should add that as an event

Edited by Alex The Lame

1 hour ago, Alex The Lame said:

Since this is a cold war mod and it seems like you add an event to Indonesia...one thing that very important in the country during that time is 1965 Failed communist revolution/Coup D'etat it's literally a tipping point between going communist or dictatorship so I think you should add that as an event

Thanks but pine events are now only on 1945-1948 bcause it are now pictures for events to make pls join the discord server