Age of History 3
桑榆不是鱼

Europa Universalis 4 MOD Of AoH II UPDATE 1.31.7 VERSION Edited on 8.30

này anh em, không hiểu sao nhà Minh trong kịch bản năm 1444 lại có thể bị quân phản loạn đánh bại dễ dàng như vậy ??. trong bản cập nhật tiếp theo bạn có thể giảm bớt cuộc nổi loạn ở nhà Minh không ??, nhà Minh quá yếu để gửi quân đi đánh các nước khác vì có quá nhiều quân nổi dậy. Ngoài ra, game có vẻ bị lỗi, tôi chỉ mang vài nghìn quân đi đánh các nước khác nhưng khi thương lượng thì quân tôi chết mấy trăm nghìn.

Edited by Vietnam3927

On 8/31/2022 at 7:22 PM, Vietnam3927 said:

này anh em, không hiểu sao nhà Minh trong kịch bản năm 1444 lại có thể bị quân phản loạn đánh bại dễ dàng như vậy ??. trong bản cập nhật tiếp theo bạn có thể giảm bớt cuộc nổi loạn ở nhà Minh không ??, nhà Minh quá yếu để gửi quân đi đánh các nước khác vì có quá nhiều quân nổi dậy. Ngoài ra, game có vẻ bị lỗi, tôi chỉ mang vài nghìn quân đi đánh các nước khác nhưng khi thương lượng thì quân tôi chết mấy trăm nghìn.

The Ming Dynasty will be severely restricted so that it is not too powerful, and severe internal rebellion will make it lose the idea of expansion and focus on managing the country. You need to manipulate the Ming Dynasty to complete five reforms. After each reform, there will be turmoil due to a large number of unemployed people. After completing five reforms, you will become the most powerful country in the world, provided you defeat the rebels.

ai Ming Dynasty may be defeated by the rebels, but there is also a probability of surviving and becoming very powerful, and it is even possible to complete all the reforms by himself. For the surrounding countries of the Ming Dynasty, when the Ming Dynasty is turbulent and financially tight due to reforms, it is the best time to defeat it, otherwise it is almost impossible for the surrounding countries to defeat it.

As for the death toll, it has been fixed in the latest version, you need to update. And the latest version contains the events of Toungoo and Dai Viet to experience

On 9/6/2022 at 3:59 PM, TTVinh said:

Why is it that the smaller attacking army can defeat the larger defender?

In circumstances it can, difference in tech and supply and forts may lead to a smaller army winning against a larger army 

Edited by AlexGrey

Hi, in this gameplay, i tried to get rivals i decreased relations with great jin and song and goryeo (korea) and ainu but only Goryeo was accepted as my rival so my question is how can i guarantee that a nation can be rivalled is it tech or rank?

Screenshot_20220909-093206_IV.jpg

On 9/9/2022 at 18:57, AlexGrey said:

Trong những trường hợp có thể, sự khác biệt về công nghệ và nguồn cung cấp và pháo đài có thể dẫn đến việc một đội quân nhỏ hơn giành chiến thắng trước một đội quân lớn hơn 

tôi biết điều đó, nhưng trường hợp của tôi diễn ra ở 1 tỉnh bình thường, đội quân phòng thủ của tôi đông hơn nhưng lại chịu thương vong cao hơn khi bị tấn công

On 30/8/2022 at 16:36, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

Việc bạn có thể tuyên chiến hay không liên quan đến phạm vi kiểm soát của bạn, chủ yếu phụ thuộc vào việc thủ đô của đối thủ có nằm trong phạm vi dự đoán sức mạnh của bạn hay không. Việc tăng phạm vi dự báo quyền lực có thể đạt được bằng cách nâng cấp chính phủ, hoặc chờ đợi thời đại tiếp theo. Hiện tại, không thể nhận thức rằng các nước có chung biên giới nhất định có thể tuyên chiến.

làm sao để biết biết phạm vi kiểm soát của quốc gia

On 9/2/2022 at 6:16 AM, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

The Ming Dynasty will be severely restricted so that it is not too powerful, and severe internal rebellion will make it lose the idea of expansion and focus on managing the country. You need to manipulate the Ming Dynasty to complete five reforms. After each reform, there will be turmoil due to a large number of unemployed people. After completing five reforms, you will become the most powerful country in the world, provided you defeat the rebels.

ai Ming Dynasty may be defeated by the rebels, but there is also a probability of surviving and becoming very powerful, and it is even possible to complete all the reforms by himself. For the surrounding countries of the Ming Dynasty, when the Ming Dynasty is turbulent and financially tight due to reforms, it is the best time to defeat it, otherwise it is almost impossible for the surrounding countries to defeat it.

As for the death toll, it has been fixed in the latest version, you need to update. And the latest version contains the events of Toungoo and Dai Viet to experience

Man if the mod is on android how did you avoid the problem for android mods where when you edit it it creates a completely new scenario that doesn't appear in scenarios on mt manager

On 5/18/2022 at 5:03 PM, Gracjaneq said:

Can you make an pc version please??

Because mod looks very good and I really want to play it, of course you decide if you want make an pc version or not, no pressure,

i agree. we should def get a pc version with english translation. please work on this!

ok so this mod has some similar mechanic with be2 but this one have mega cheat defense like if a number of units attacks a similar number of defender the attacker always lose

i was playing as novgorod in rise of ottoman hard difficulty and 250 aggressiveness .. and i got a hard time attacking tver with just twice the number of their units but it has same number of units lost everytime i attack cuz the ai wont attack .. is this mod made that way to make it hard to invade or does it have to do with my game setting ?

Hi can you improve the language system for this in android like when I selected English the letters had a big space and mostly few were still Chinese and Most were Chinese and English mixed so if you have time for this then please do it.

I need help when I download your mod in the google drive it downloaded a utorrent logo It supposed to be WinWAR like the all other Aoh2 mods  is that supposed to happen?

can you please fit the font ? many inscriptions and important texts are yet in chinese, and the letter ‘ i ’ is erased. when i play that i have the feeling that i am cant understanding and concenter on the game... having fun ... due those distracting factors...

On 5/11/2022 at 3:45 PM, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

This is a daily update 1.31.7 , the main updates are 
1. Increase the spectacle (though it is useless)
2. Fine-tune the government balance and add a provisional government government
3. Added events for Ottoman Rise, Hasan Kaif, Mamluk, Dai Viet, Toungoo
4. Added several new scripts, such as The Age of Ancestors
5. Fix several scripts
6. Modify the display of war troops
7. Modify the ideological flag, all ideological flags will be different, for example, all monarchies use the same flag

Here is the download link for 1.31.7:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A7Z-Jnbj9kIcMdbyjxFIKoRUK7-RFIfj/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello everyone, long time no see, I made you wait for a long time. Now the new update is finally ready!

After so long preparation, I bring you a new version of Europa Universalis 4 mod, code 1.31.6.E39ED9D38C984D6DDEA9FF50D8AAE970.jpg

Here is the download link :https://drive.google.com/file/d/174Rff2C309yayF3XN0qP_MiX12BT7SRK/view?usp=drivesdk

Then I'll introduce you to the new update.

The new tactical system, which I mentioned in an old post, is officially implemented in the game in this version. I need to introduce to you, the original author of this new system is the DDC of the Chinese Age of Civilization 2 forum, this system has many bugs, but we have fixed a lot of content with the help of our Russian friend TransAmur (author of Bloody Europe), this system The following functions are provided:

• In an incomplete engagement, the army will not be completely lost in a round, both sides will lose a part of their troops, and then one side wins and the other side retreats. This mechanic is similar to the battle lines in Hearts of Iron. A routed army will automatically retreat to friendly territory, but if it is already surrounded, the entire army will be wiped out. So you can take full advantage of this.843843c400b21777.jpg
  • Reservists system, as you can see, the data of reservists is added at the top of the status bar. You need to spend reservists to recruit troops. Once the manpower is exhausted, you will not be able to continue recruiting soldiers. Reservists can only be obtained from the native population, and regions that have not been assimilated will not provide reservists.cf7b1fa0ee6a617f.png
  • The trade function is actually very simple, just by calculating your economic situation, domestic buildings and territory distribution, it will give you a certain trade income every ten rounds, of course, it may be negative. That's when you need to open trade barriers to protect your home country's economy, this is the only way to interact right now, but you can use it to prevent your business-loving neighbors from getting income from you.dac26f0f7eed87e3.png
  • Improved automatic construction and automatic command of troops, the previous version of the automatic function can only be turned on once and lasts ten rounds, and then you need to turn it on again, but now the automatic construction can be turned on and off at any time! In addition, with the help of TRANCAMUR, an additional function of automatic assimilation has been added, which makes you more hands-free.f3a575d6b512f416.png0474ac56e20a969c.png
  • new government. In the old version, the conversion of government was restricted, and players could hardly change their government in the game. But in the new version these problems are solvedWe designed an extremely complex overall transformation network, so that regimes can be linked to each other and unlocked in new eras, for example, when your feudal monarchy technology reaches 0.8, you can reform your regime into a bureaucratic monarchy, After giving the reform order, after 50 turns, suppress the rebels who oppose the reform, you can successfully change your government. Of course, before that, you can also change the government. After a cooldown period of 240 turns, you can change the feudal monarchy to a dictatorial monarchy of the same level in order to control your vassal state. The vassals are stronger, and their vassals will not declare war on their own, while the vassals of feudal countries have independent right to declare war, and they will even fight each other. You can also change to an aristocratic republic, in preparation for the subsequent move to a republic.
  • The following is a detailed conversion diagram, for illustration only.
  • b65bd8c18ed93ac4.png
    You need to reach 0.8 technology to upgrade to the second government, reach 1.0 technology to upgrade to the third, and reach 1.2 technology to upgrade to the fourth government is also the final government. In a republic type of government, you can have an election every 48 or 60 turns, choosing a different type of party or government.
  • 0be6fe840e6e376f.jpg
  • English translation, the last version was welcomed by many players, but the event text is only in Chinese, which is difficult for non-Chinese users to get a better experience, so I added the English translation of the event text, and now many events have English events Description (Rise of Ottoman only), 2/3 of the events are currently in English, and will try to translate all events. Translations in other languages are also available if needed in the future.627b7fb624de8.jpg
  • For a more detailed mod introduction, check out my previous post, which includes an introduction to the script content.:Europa Universalis 4 MOD Of AoH II - Mods - Age of History Games (ageofcivilizationsgame.com)

When for the new update

On 11/15/2022 at 12:10 PM, Soares_DwD said:

can you please fit the font ? many inscriptions and important texts are yet in chinese, and the letter ‘ i ’ is erased. when i play that i have the feeling that i am cant understanding and concenter on the game... having fun ... due those distracting factors...

You have to fix by changing the font to 17

I have a very recurring problem, after or a few turns before 300 it does not allow me to save the game, it constantly stays in all the turns with the message "Save". Does anyone know if it is a game problem or if there is a way to fix it?