Age of History 3

桑榆不是鱼

Europa Universalis 4 MOD Of AoH II UPDATE 1.31.7 VERSION Edited on 8.30

3 hours ago, Moisés gamer said:

Lo van a traducir al español?

I can think about it but I don't speak Spanish and I'll use Google Translate to do the job. It shouldn't be too difficult, but there could be a lot of mistakes. But that will come later, now I need to work on improving the mod

Fir some reason the whole mod for me atleast is buggy the text is not properly in order,when I try to enter a scenario my phone just freezes for a solid 5 minutes until it restarts on it's own.

I couldn't even play 1 game.

3 hours ago, Kitetsu said:

it's to talk about the assimilation on your mod I need because I didn't quite understand and the happiness of my country goes down on its own for no reason which quickly makes it unplayable sorry to bother you

I tried to make a difficult module. All this module is more complicated among all mods. The reduction of happiness is due to the high unemployment rate. You can enter the homepage by clicking the national flag in the upper left corner and then click on the economic figure. A floating window showing the unemployment rate will appear. Once the country exists, happiness will begin to decline. You need to find the corresponding unemployment plot, and then use the provincial interface investment to improve the economy and reduce the unemployment rate (unfortunately there is no unemployment map in the map model, generally you need to invest in the plot with low happiness). When your development is increased too fast, the economy that a population needs will increase (the income generated will also increase.) If the economy is insufficient, the unemployment rate will increase. This MOD requires you to comprehensively consider technology, development, economic relationships, excessively increase technology, development, or expand a large number of territories, which will lead to the instability of the country. Solve the unemployment rate, suppress the uprising through the army, and increase happiness through one -click festival. When your government support and happiness reaches a high level, you can start the next development or expansion.

20 hours ago, Albert speer said:

Fir some reason the whole mod for me atleast is buggy the text is not properly in order,when I try to enter a scenario my phone just freezes for a solid 5 minutes until it restarts on it's own.

I couldn't even play 1 game.

Sorry, but there are some Android versions that cannot be compatible with this MOD. You can clear the cache and try again. Or you can uninstall and reinstall it. I feel confused if I can't solve it.

Can you make an pc version please??

Because mod looks very good and I really want to play it, of course you decide if you want make an pc version or not, no pressure,

On 5/19/2022 at 5:06 AM, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

first you should play 1444,secondly,it is not slow,you can easily reach to 0.8 tech in 300 turns and even faster when your country get bigger.

Bruh i have 0.8 in tech and i cant change the government 

On 5/21/2022 at 12:16 AM, Kitetsu said:

Bruh i have 0.8 in tech and i cant change the government 

who are you?some special nation cant change government such as russian states,Ming,japanese,and islamic country.

9 hours ago, DOOMTOHAMMER said:

Cant change governments, and cannot improve encomony for some reason. So, my unemployment goes up every turn, and I cant make it stop.

How do I fix this?

Yeah. English text is also broken

On 5/28/2022 at 9:31 PM, DOOMTOHAMMER said:

Cant change governments, and cannot improve encomony for some reason. So, my unemployment goes up every turn, and I cant make it stop.

How do I fix this?

Well, if you have updated the game to the new version, reaching the certain technology like 0.80 you can reform if you are a feudal monarchy or tribal chiefdom or sultunate... 

About the unemployment when you develop your land and increase technology level unemployment will go up, for me that , i would increase investment to lower the unemployment to 0, that how it's been for me.

3 hours ago, AlexGrey said:

Well, if you have updated the game to the new version, reaching the certain technology like 0.80 you can reform if you are a feudal monarchy or tribal chiefdom or sultunate... 

About the unemployment when you develop your land and increase technology level unemployment will go up, for me that , i would increase investment to lower the unemployment to 0, that how it's been for me.

How reform? When I do it, it shows me an option that says "Reform Avaible" and nothing else